In California on Monday!
There are two rolling protests planned for Tuesday, April 21 in Missouri.
* Noon to 1:00 around the State Capitol in Jefferson City
* 3:30 to 4:30 around the St. Louis County Government Center in Clayton
Here are all the details and a link to the organizers’ Facebook pages here.
Here are some great points from our friends in California on saving our American people and our economy:
- Here are some great points from our friends in California on saving our American people and our economy:
- One in six working Californians has applied for unemployment insurance since mid-MarchWith unemployment comes a host of potential problems including depression, spousal abuse, addiction and suicide
- The longer the lockdown, the more business will fail and the more job losses will become permanent
- Students are missing months of education despite the fact that children almost never die from COVID-19
- Being confined at home is especially hard on foster kids and other at-risk children who lose access to teachers and other professionals who can help them
- A recent Stanford study suggests that the death rate from COVID-19 infections is 0.2% or less
- The risk is even lower for individuals below 60 who do not have pre-existing health conditions
- It appears that a large proportion of California COVID-19 deaths come from nursing homes, but the state has not published the data needed to confirm this
- The First Amendment guarantees our freedom of religion and assembly; and there is no public health exception even though the Founders would have been aware of previous epidemics