INSURRECTION FLASHBACK: HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Michigan AG Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video Showing Voter Fraud Training — OR FACE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION

[This article was first published November 9, 2020]

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel sent a ‘cease and desist’ letter to Big League Politics about their exclusive content #DetroitLeaks that outlined poll worker training wherein workers were bragging about committing voter fraud in a variety of different ways.

The intrepid reporter who broke this story, Shane Trejo, was also one who was a witness for the voter fraud in Detroit. Trejo says he considers this “witness intimidation” and is fearful that it will be used as pretext for some criminal actions.

In the shocking letter dated Oct. 28, the Michigan Attorney General cites to two or three factual errors in the bulk of Trejo’s reporting and demands on behalf of the Michigan government to take every single article related to #DetroitLeaks off the internet.

Shane received the letter today.  It was marked October 28.

The #DetroitLeaks reporting shows Detroit poll workers who were trained in how to lie, trained on how to handle ballot challenges from Trump supporters, told to call 911 on any challengers and to use COVID as an excuse to deny poll challengers access to view the ballots as they were being counted and tabulated.

[The video was deleted but we have captured a copy below.]

The series of leaks also revealed that even challenged ballots would be processed as regular ballots. Incoming State Representative Steve Carra and Michigan activist Bob Cushman filed a successful lawsuit against Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson over the explosive allegations that poll workers were being trained in how to commit voter fraud.

This information was previously banned from YouTube, Twitter, and other social media platforms.

Multiple independent witnesses have approached the Gateway Pundit and confirmed that the predictions from #DetroitLeaks were accurate, and that the counting of ballots for Wayne County/Detroit at the TCF Center (aka Cobo Hall), was by poll workers who refused challenges from poll challengers, used COVID as an excuse to deny access to review the process, tabulated challenged illegal ballots, and fulfilled this voter fraud prophecy.

With the electoral votes critical to the re-election of Donald Trump, this information will be critical to demonstrate the state of mind and intent of the poll workers who delivered a very suspicious Michigan victory to Joe Biden.

The timing of this letter coincides with another round of social media purges in Michigan of Facebook groups that might document and prove the allegations of voter fraud.

Dear Reader - The enemies of freedom are choking off the Gateway Pundit from the resources we need to bring you the truth. Since many asked for it, we now have a way for you to support The Gateway Pundit directly - and get ad-reduced access. Plus, there are goodies like a special Gateway Pundit coffee mug for supporters at a higher level. You can see all the options by clicking here - thank you for your support!
Photo of author
Joe Hoft is a Radio Host at TNTRadio.live, Author, Former International Corporate Executive in Hong Kong for a Decade, and a Contributor at TGP since 2016. Joe is the author of five books, including his new bestseller, "The Steal: Volume II - The Impossible Occurs" which addresses the stolen 2020 Election and provides an inventory of issues that prove that the 2020 Election was uncertifiable and never should have been certified for Joe Biden.

You can email Joe Hoft here, and read more of Joe Hoft's articles here.

 

Thanks for sharing!