Apparently, the NIH/NIAID were aware that 99% of covid deaths in Italy had other illnesses.
The Gateway Pundit has been reporting this information for over a year now.
In August Joe Hoft at The Gateway Pundit reported that the CDC admitted on their website that only 6% of the 153,504 coronavirus deaths at the time actually died exclusively from coronavirus. The other 94% had 2-3 serious illnesses or conditions and the overwhelming majority were of advanced age.
TRENDING: REASONS TO DECERTIFY AZ - THE LIST: 70,000 Duplicated, Fraudulent, Illegal or Ghost Ballots (7 Times Biden's Margin of Victory), Devices Missing, Data Deleted, Criminal Acts Referred to Authorities
President Trump retweeted this factual TGP report that was later flagged by the tech giants.
The tech giants labeled it fake news.
But thanks to the Fauci email release on Tuesday we now know that Dr. Fauci had this information back in March 2020.
Fauci ignored this information.
And Fauci lied to the American public and destroyed the US economy, tens of thousands of businesses and millions of lives.
But Dr. Fauci never bothered communicating this information in his infinite media appearances.
Via a March 2020 Fauci email.
When will this megalomaniac face justice?