Antifa Terrorist Finally Arrested After Year-Old Car Attack Protest

Police in Portland have accidentally started doing their job. Either that or pressure on the antifa capital is coming down from AG Barr. In either case, officers arrested yet another antifa rioter on a warrant from a secret indictment stemming from the protest last year where antifa and black lives matter terrorists threatened a 74 year old man and started throwing objects at his car.

While the police looked on from down the block, refusing to intervene, they pondered pressing charges against the driver who escaped the mob.

Anyway, at some point, someone came to their senses, and some of the terrorists have apparently been identified. The Portland police press release reads:

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019, at 2:22 a.m., Officers from North Precinct arrested a subject with an outstanding felony warrant in the 500 block of Northeast Columbia Boulevard.

The warrant was in connection to an incident that occurred on October 6, 2018, involving a demonstration near the 400 block of Southwest Salmon Street. During the demonstration, the driver of a silver vehicle was confronted by some demonstrators and a subject struck the vehicle with an expandable baton, causing damage.

Investigators were able to identify the suspect who damaged the vehicle as 37 year-old Shaun Clancy. Investigators worked with the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office and the case was presented to a grand jury. The grand jury issued a secret indictment warrant for one count of Criminal Mischief I on August 13, 2019.

During the arrest, Officers located a pair of brass knuckles and a stun gun concealed on his person. (PHOTOS)

Clancy was transported to the Multnomah County Detention Center and booked on charges of Carrying a Concealed Weapon (not a firearm) related to the weapons located during the arrest and the warrant for Criminal Mischief I.

If anyone has information about this case, contact Acting Sergeant Matt Jacobsen at (503) 823-0097 or [email protected]

“I am pleased with our investigator’s continued efforts to identify and arrest those who engage in criminal behavior during demonstrations,” said Chief Danielle Outlaw. “We will continue to work with our partners on all open cases involving criminal activity at demonstration events.”

KATU news says Clancy had hit the vehicle with a baton.

The Oregonian adds:

At one point, a masked demonstrator dressed in black throws his body onto the hood of the car as it inches down the block. The demonstrator eventually slides off to the side of the car and Houser hits the gas.

Houser speeds off down the block before stopping and getting out of his car. He then hops back in as some of the demonstrators run after him and catch up.

Several protesters can be seen attacking the car. One appears to strike Houser’s driver side window and panel as he zips off again.

“They beat the living daylights out of my automobile,” Houser told The Oregonian/OregonLive at the time, adding that the attack caused several thousand dollars in damage.

Police, who were nearby but mostly unseen, made no effort to intervene.

While relatively minor by Portland standards, the confrontation became national news.

Conservative pundits and media outlets pounced on a video of the episode — viewed millions of times — to paint Portland as a lawless town run by marauding left-wing mobs.

Ten months later, on Aug. 13, a Multnomah County grand jury indicted Clancy and a warrant was issued for his arrest, court records show.

Records show Clancy told jail intake staff that he works as a bouncer at the Belmont Inn and Club Desire andis currently couch surfing between houses.

Multnomah County jail records show that he was released on recognizance shortly after being booked, no bail required.

Proving that nothing is beneath them, the local media were quick to play cover for the terrorists, as usual.

Oregon Public Broadcasting described the incident as:

The Portland Police Bureau said Monday it is investigating an incident involving a silver Lexus that collided with a protester during a demonstration for a man who was shot and killed by Portland officers.

A crowd marched through downtown Portland on Saturday, protesting the death of Patrick Kimmons, a 27-year-old African-American man who was shot and killed by police last month.

During the march, the driver of a 2013 silver Lexus refused to stop for a protester who was attempting to block traffic.

Police have spoken to the driver, who told them he sustained $3,000 in damage to his vehicle.

The registered owner of the silver Lexus hung up when reached by OPB. The owner is a Portland resident and has a valid license, according to DMV records.

Witnesses said the driver slowed but refused to stop. One protester stood in front of the Lexus. The car accelerated gradually into the protester, pushing him forward. After several seconds, the protester moved to the side and appeared to be unharmed. The vehicle accelerated away.

The Portland Mercury managed to go after the driver, defend the terrorists, and criticize Andy Ngo all in the same article.

Katie Shepherd, Willamette Week’s resident antifa excuse-maker framed it as:

Portland police are seeking witnesses to a collision at Southwest 4th Avenue and  Madison Street on Saturday, in which the driver of a silver Lexus slowly pushed through a crowd of protesters crossing the street.

Video of the incident obtained by WW‘s news partner KATU-TV shows the car turning right into a crosswalk while the “walk” sign signaled that pedestrians could legally be in the crosswalk. A man dressed in black stops, plants his feet and places his hands on the hood of the Lexus. The driver continues to gently press the gas, slowly moving the man down the street several feet as other people bang on the car’s windows.


Thanks for sharing!