BREAKING: FIRST Video Statement From Covington Catholic School Students: There Have Been Threats Our Lives, School Shooting Threats!

Two students from Covington Catholic High School spoke to 16-year-old conservative political commentator CJ Pearson about how the media has impacted their lives over an out of context video.

The students in the video, who identified themselves as Sam and Grant, have been harassed and threatened by a swarm of leftist journalists and celebrities over a fake account of what happened to them in the viral video of them being confronted by a far-left Native American protester.

“Several media platforms blatantly lied about the events regarding the controversy in DC and it has effected us as a community and individuals greatly,” Grant said.

Sam added that “there have been many threats against our lives, against our parents, some of these threats include that we should be locked in the school and it should be burned to the ground, the school being bombed, school shooting threats. It’s really scary. I know that a lot of people are scared to go to school tomorrow and won’t be attending because of what could happen.”

 

“There have been cops there ever since the incident and I think there will be a lot more tomorrow,” Sam said.

Grant explained that a lot of the negativity and the hate is coming from people on social media doxing the students.

“I myself wasn’t even present, but I am very vocal about defending my school and my peers and I have been doxed on three separate occasions,” Grant said. “This has lead to a tsunami of hateful messages and threats.”

Sam said that he was also doxed, along with one of his good friends.


“A lot of people’s parents were also doxed, their work was called — I mean, this could greatly effect their jobs, they could be fired. There are real consequences for these actions,” Sam said. “It all stems from a 30 second clip taken out of a two hour long video and taken out of context,” Sam explained. “Nobody did their research and it’s now showing.”

One of the mother’s of a 14-year-old boy who appeared in the video told The Gateway Pundit earlier in the day, after a shocking new video showed the racial abuse the boys were taking from adult male protesters, “these men victimized these boys — and then they get home and they are victimized again by their school and the mainstream media. It’s unreal to me how many times these boys are being victimized. I feel so bad.”

Speaking to the Gateway Pundit on Sunday, one of the students explained what happened, which was completely confirmed by the video that surfaced on Monday.

“We went to the Lincoln Memorial because that is where our bus was going,” the student explained. “We were standing there when a group of four African-American protesters started calling us ‘crackers’ and ‘school shooters.’”

“So, we started doing school cheers, because our school is very big on school spirit. We have a lot of chants and cheers that we do, so we started doing them. Eventually, while we were doing that, the Native American man approached us and was banging his drum. He walked directly into the crowd and approached the one student that is all over the place right now. The boy just stood there. When I first saw it happening I was really confused. I didn’t know what was happening. I just saw this man approach a fellow student and start banging a drum in his face.”

Many mainstream news outlets are continuing to run stories libeling these students.

You Might Like