Al-Turubi supports Barack (WeInformers)

Al-Qaeda linked Islamist Hassan al-Turubi from Sudan threw his support behind Barack Obama this week. Turubi says, “He’s gentle to the Muslims.”
That’s important.
Israel National News reported, via Religion of Peace:

A Sudanese opposition leader and prominent Sunni Muslim who had links to al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in the 1990s said he hopes President Barack Obama will get re-elected in Tuesday’s much anticipated election, AFP reported.

“You know what ‘Baraka’ means in Arabic? Blessing,” said veteran Islamist leader Hassan al-Turabi, who served as the secretary-general of the Islamic Charter Front, a political arm of the Muslim Brotherhood that advocated an Islamic constitution and opposed western secularism.

“Obama of course,” Turabi told AFP, when asked about his U.S. presidential preference during an interview.

“He’s gentle towards the Muslims generally,”
Turabi said, and referred to Obama’s childhood spent in Muslim-majority Indonesia, and his Kenyan father who was raised as a Muslim.

He certainly was gentle with those Benghazi Islamists.
That’s clear.

• FurryGuy

Is there a terrorist leader or dictator left that hasn’t yet shown support for O’boo-boo?

• bigkahuna

Awesome

Muslim raghead camel humpers for Obama….along with Putin, France, Chavez, Castro.

Those against:
    Catholics, Jews, Soccer moms, Evangelicals, Dummycrats who are sick of Obama false promises, Small business owners, Christians, White men, moderate blacks, Black christians, anyone with an ounce of common sense. Dont forget many democrats will answer polls for Barry but will vote Obama because they dont want to seem racist.

• Pingback: Al-Qaeda-Linked Cleric Throws Support to Obama: “He’s Gentle to Muslims Generally” | Born Conservative()

• Big Red

Ok, so it’s not the Des Moines Register. Beggars can’t be choosers. Right, Barry?

• Hassan al-Turabi gonna be all wee-wee’d up day after tomorrow — and forever more.

• Texas_Treeroach

“He’s gentle towards the Muslims generally.” — Unless you’re on Barry’s personal Black List; then there’s drone with your name on it.

It’s time to retire the Muslim in the White House, and give Hassan-with-a-Turban and the rest of Al-Qaeda something to fret over: a REAL President of the United States.

• Pingback: Al-Qaeda-Linked Cleric Throws Support to Obama: “He’s Gentle to Muslims Generally” | The Navigator Online()

• shibumi

As a matter of fact, no.

• he gets the best endorsements.

• dwd

When our nation’s enemies back Obama, that’s sign #1 not to vote for him. Your enemies aren’t going to select a strong leader for you, rather one that they can walk all over and who will bow to them when they do so.

• shadow

Toss out all the crap you can, now. After tomorrow it won’t be worth anything.

• Mcashc

Heard a local radio personality(white male) tell his audience he was voting for obama. Says he doesn’t trust Romney. Says the 47% line tells it all. He had no reason to tell us who he was voting for, it’s not a political show. He can feel safe now. He let everyone know he is not racist. Hope that makes him feel good. He also let everyone know how ignorant and uninformed he is. 15 minutes of nbc news at supper time each night is all the info he gets. No clue about who obama really is. Sad, buy even more so, pathetic.

He looks like BHO!!! 😆

#11 November 5, 2012 at 10:29 pm
    shadow commented:

Toss out all the crap you can, now. After tomorrow it won’t be worth anything.

😆 😆

Obama voters in majority are uniformed and angry.

October 31, 2012

Al-Qaeda Linked Radical Was Hired By Obama
    Administration to Run Security at Tripoli Embassy

November 4, 2012

Obama gift-wrapped Libya to al-Qaida

[Shoebat reports a group of anti-al-Qaida Libyans in exile have come into possession of some highly classified documents that, in their view, “will bring the Obama Administration down.”

“Obama gift-wrapped Libya, handed it over to al-
    Qaida,” the group asserts, “and we can prove it.”]

U.S. general: Obama paralyzed by fear

[And Obama’s terror of risk contributed to the massacre of Americans by terrorists in Benghazi. We hear that the president did not even convene the Counterterrorism Security Group while the Benghazi terrorist massacre was visually and verbally available in real time. That is like ignoring FEMA during Hurricane Sandy. But once you bring in a group labeled anti-terrorist, you have to acknowledge terror exists, something the president is loath to do.

My veteran friends are horrified by the Obama-Panetta doctrine. At least 359 retired flag officers support Mitt Romney – only five that I know of support Obama. Some 150 former prisoners of war also support Romney; I know of none who support Obama.

America needs to listen to these veterans. They understand leadership. They know how to deal with risk in war. They would not want this man with them in combat or crisis. They never left a needy comrade behind. Obama did.]

How many hands are holding that gun?

Wouldn’t it be great if Obama voters knew what we have learned just right here?

EYE OPENER. But it wouldn’t make a bit of difference. They are delusional, anyway.

still no mention.. 😡

• Limousine Barry

This means they like me! They are voting for me across the 57 states!

I am getting the Muslim vote…in Ohio, Michigan and Sudan! Screw the Christians! And, Yes, I do handle the Muslims gently! Who cares about dead Americans?

The first thing I did when I got the message about the Benghazi massacre was to make sure none of these terrorists folks got killed – only one American ambassador and three other Americans died. I can’t lose the Muslim vote!

Second, I called Davy Axelrod and ask him to get the spin machine going with media cronies.

We initially decided to blame some guy in Cypress California who made an obscure 15 minute YouTube trailer for a movie that has yet to be made. This trailer was over dubbed in Egypt to match the local language. The blame game must continue!

Next, I called Maxine Waters (D-CA) and found out the bad news that Cypress California only boarders Los Angeles County California and was out of her hands – but she said she would arrest him anyway!

Davy Axelrod suggested just trumping up a charge and Maxine said “OK. I have done it many times! I hope he is a republican!”

He was arrested in front of the spot lights of my media cronies. It made great headlines! Now, he has a price on his head and is a dead man walking… sort of likes my campaign!

Third, I called Bubba and Hillary Clinton. I told them to lie, defect, and delay any investigation – my reelection campaign is already in the flusher as it is.

Hillary said “I can use the old visa trick! I am the secretary of state! These yes men who work for me are spineless. It’s not problem!” I said thank you. My reelection is at stake!

Then, I called CNN’s Anderson Cooper to check my polling numbers and to see if he could please call one of these folks to find out if any of them were hurt. Anderson Cooper said he and a date with some young guy but he would look in his Terrorists/stringer data base and make the call before his date.

By Allah, Anderson Cooper came through in spades! He not only talked to the perpetrators but he also bought Ambassador Chris Stevens personal diary. I congratulated him on his intimate relationships terrorists!

Next, I got Susan Rice, a great team 0bama player to practice lying in front of the mirror until she could fool the Pope. She lied in front of the American public, the families of those murdered, the UN, and the world. Her lies bought me time to make excuses for my disdain for America’s security. I only care about my reelection!

I will order Davy Axelrod cleans and wipe all evidence leading to me. That will probably include throwing Hillary under the bus. In return, Bill can stay on for his Fourth term in the White House. I think he will like that!

If you like the way I get our Ambassadors murdered, our American embassy personnel killed, the black flag of terrorism flying above our embassies, American citizens tossed in jail for political gain and my coddling of killers than vote for me!

You may be thinking:

“This 0bama guy is a big liar!”

“I can’t trust anything he says.”

“0bama has so many media cronies lying for him he makes Baghdad Bob look good.”

“0bama should not be in the White House!.”

“0bama is a Taqiyya spouting idiot!”

That may be true. But, I have an excuse! I am losing the election and I have to get the Muslim vote!

And, this is ultra important! Send me $5,666.99 before midnight. My limousine is running and I have a stack of absentee ballots to give to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Remember:

To keep 0bama lyin’

Vote for 0bama and Biden

Smoke pot – Get High!

Vote for the dishonest Guy!

OT

Biden flops again: One day left, draws crowd of 800 in Va.

#21 November 5, 2012 at 10:46 pm
    Limousine Barry commented:

WOW, LIMOUSINE BARRY, GREAT POST.

Patty #19 November 5, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Obama scorched as ‘delusional’ on final day

#24 November 5, 2012 at 10:48 pm

OMG, the man has no shame. NONE. The votes can’t be counted fast enough.

We knew what Obama was before he did.

YAHOO!!!!!!

Obama Ends Campaign in Half-Empty Ohio Arena

But he has the Muslim Brotherhood

Limousine Barry #21 November 5, 2012 at 10:46 pm 😎

however,

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula became a government
    informant after his 2009 arrest for bank fraud; &

much more..

This is old news. But too rich not to post

Dominican government official: Sen. Bob Menendez a frequent guest at ‘sex, hookers and drinking’ parties

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/05/dominican-government-official-sen-bob-menendez-a-frequent-guest-at-sex-hookers-and-drinking-parties/#ixzz2BPnjRg4x

Gee, democrats love to Abuse their women. And Obama says there is a war on women.

The only war is in his mind. His little evil mind.

4 good men but I Endorse Romney/Ryan whose plan re:SS,medicare,deficit better But I’m Voting Obama/Biden for choice immigration,gaymarriage

Geraldo

Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213

Yup. That’s right. A landslide for Romney approaching the magnitude of Obama’s against McCain. That’s my prediction.

On Sunday, we changed our clocks. On Tuesday, we’ll change our president.

Romney will win the states McCain carried in 2008, plus: Florida, Indiana, Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Minnesota.

In the popular vote, Romney will win by more than 5 points.

The Obama campaign made the following key mistakes:

• It bet the farm on negative ads in swing states. It didn’t realize that Mitt’s convention speech and the three debates would give him the chance to live down the charges and demonstrate — through facts and his demeanor — that they were baseless.

• Obama had no Plan B if the negatives didn’t work. He never really laid in a convincing defense of his record, except to recall the mess that he inherited and to try to make people believe things were better. He had no vision for his second term, except more of same. He never moved to the center — the shift that reelected Bill Clinton.

• Obama drew his list of swing states too narrowly. He did not contemplate that he would be forced to defend Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan or Minnesota and squandered his money contesting unwinnable states like North Carolina. When Romney bypassed Obama’s “firewall” states (like the Germans did the French Maginot Line in World War II), the president had not laid in the necessary prophylactic irradiation of negative ads, and three of the states embraced Romney.

More here: http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/266027-prediction-romney-325-obama-213-

• Oliver

Related: Seal Team 6 movie on NatGeo widely panned by critics

“the made-for-TV movie, released two days before the elections, was a flop. When it debuted on Sunday, it was panned by TV critics as a ‘dim and simple-minded work of fiction’ — incapable of swaying even the most ambivalent voters”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2228182/SEAL-Team-Six-Osama-bin-Laden-movie-panned-critics-Obama-propaganda.html#ixzz2BPqdIi79

PJ Media Obtains Audio of David Axelrod Calling for the Defunding of Big Bird

Chris Rock – Message for White Voters

“vote for the White guy, BHO”

JUDGEMENT DAY

There’s been an ominous aura in this country for some time, which makes hurricane Sandy even more eerie. I’ve called this the dropout nation. Sadly, rarely does a week go by without there being more evidence of people throwing in the towel. From the plunge in marriage to an insane willingness to rent in places where it’s prohibitively more expensive than owning, Americans have more or less said live for the moment because it will not be better tomorrow. Perhaps no data stream illustrates the dropout nation more than income, spending, and savings reports.

I was dreamin’ when I wrote this
    Forgive me if it goes astray
    But when I woke up this mornin’
    Could of sworn it was judgment day

The sky was all purple
    There were people runnin’ everywhere
    Tryin’ to run from the destruction
    You know I didn’t even care
    “1999”
    ¬¬¬-Prince

Prince sang “1999” about people mostly living in the moment, saying “party over, oops, out of time” as an anthem for all the anxiety that surrounded the new millennium. The notion was that the year 2000 would usher in “judgment day” or a wave of disasters, so people should just party hard in the meantime.

I’ve said for a long time we have become a dropout nation, and part of that is just the idea of spending money, eschewing investing, and living in the moment.

This morning personal spending and income for September was released, with the former beating the street while the latter was only “in-line.” The reality is incomes have lagged not only inflation, but in actual terms too. People are making more than $4,000 less than they were a few years ago. The data seems to suggest they have decided to forget about tomorrow. Prince worried about wars and bombs, but these days it’s about fiscal cliffs and exploding debt. Yet this trend goes beyond the latest hi-jinks in Washington.

Headlines and newsreaders spoke to spending in the month of September coming in better than expected. Umm… that’s fine and maybe what Ben Bernanke is rooting for, but it’s the kind of spending that has a limited multiplier effect. This type of spending has been taking place mostly in malls, which explains the strong showing in retailer earnings, particularly dollar stores and discounters, but this doesn’t create jobs. In fact, even as people spend gobs of money by dipping into savings, we are in the midst of the worst earnings season measured by revenue in more than fifteen years.

Damn near 65% of companies have missed the top line thus far.

Savings according to the Commerce department peaked in the second quarter of 2010 at 5.6% and have been drifting lower to the point of freefall.

• Bigkahuna

They should call that guy turbinator…. Meanest raghead in the east

• Pingback: Al-Qaeda-Linked Cleric Throws Support to Obama: “He’s Gentle to Muslims Generally”()

Well, this little old man hanging on to this gun. Just reminds me of Obama who said, bitter people clinging to their guns and religion.

In this old guy’s way of thinking, he would love to see us and Israel dead.

• Flintstone F.

#11 November 5, 2012 at 10:29 pm
    shadow commented:

Toss out all the crap you can, now. After tomorrow it won’t be worth anything.

———-

I would if I could. But election laws require that we wait until tomorrow around 7 pm to toss out the crap. And truth be told it was never worth anything from day one. A real money pit.

If and that is a thin if indeed, Obama will have a second term and here is what that will look like.

And we may not recognize CRAP because if he has a second term, CRAP will look like what Hell is.

• dirk

Can’t believe this so-called president refused to order a hit on Osama bin Laden, asked Pakistan for permission and the shot was lost.

• FurryGuy

It doesn’t matter one whit ahead, behind, or dead even. People who are eligible need to get out and vote as if their very lives depend upon it, because they do.

Flintstone F. #40 November 5, 2012 at 11:26 pm

thumbsup!!

• Economan

“Generally” Al-Queda is NOT “gentle” to civilians when they detonate bombs killing them by the bushel.

• squeaky

“Obama could have dredged him up and had him shot a dozen times and you chumps would still ignore it.” the ditherer n’ chief? surely you jest. i can see why the regime would like to shut down the net with all those return to yesterday videos and all. contrasting who he is as opposed to who we want him to be.

• YourMaster

of course 0bama loves arabs… cuz he has gay sex with them every night.
    along with camels/socialists/dictators/communists …while praying to a statue in the basement of Karl Marx. …these are 0bama’s favorite things in life.

• left media owned by islamists

His side kick jarrett–is one of them too! He kisses their arse over AMERICANS! They aren’t first we are–we the American right built America!!! Not them!! They are visitors here–and he treats Americans like dirt along with our most precious asset our MILITARY and their families!

Doing photo op, tweeting while their bodies are being taken off the plane, guess i”ll buy a coat? WTF? And I’m still outrage how he gave shout outs while FT Hood people were gunned down!! I pray Romney gives them the purple heart!!. Disuisting. Yes we have less money, due to the fact the food prices have risen, gas, property taxes, everything! And he loves it! Bring us down spoiled Americans except him and his spend demon side kick-with 30 personal aides, $3000 shoes, caviar 17 vacations, I can’t look at them. And he shut down our space program NASA! For the Russians! And Polands defense shield???? And now they are giving America to the UN?????!!!! Are you kidding me?

• havok

I would Caption that pic as:

I wear a Diaper on my head..because my head is full of $hit.

• BridgetGB

Is it me or does that guy kinda look like that character that Johnny Carson used to do on the tonight show??

• bobdog

He’s right. Obama HAS been gentle to Muslims.

That’s why they merely call for his death, instead of calling for his death.

Not much of a difference, really.

• CommieJuice

Is that you Morgan? Voting a 1000 times if you could….

• Hippies Still Smell

4 years of Obama drone strikes and NOW the UN dispatches their keystone cops?

U.N. to probe drone attacks by Obama, others resulting in civilian deaths

An independent U.N. human rights researcher on Thursday announced plans to launch an investigation into the use of drone attacks and other targeted assassinations by the United States and other governments that result in civilian deaths or injuries…

UN-Mirandized!

• Really? This is your case? That a random guy who talked to Bin Laden in the 1990s thinks Obama is a nice guy?

• Pingback: Al-Qaeda-Linked Cleric Throws Support to Obama: “He's Gentle to … » Obama Lies | Obama Lies()