Barack Obama held a fundraiser last night with 2,900 adoring fans at the Nob Hill Masonic Center.

Hundreds of tea partiers and Catholics lined the street to protest his visit.

The City Square has more pictures.

By the way… The LA Times forgot to mention the hundreds of anti-Obama protesters outside the event.

More… Fund47 has more photos.
Check out the NoBama Finger Wags.

You gotta love the “Keystone Shovel Ready” sign.

• H8Unions

Awesome.

• Yeehaw – it’s time to put the marching boots back on Tea Party!

• dwd

But they’re sure to mention the two people who show up at a dogs against Romney rally. Can the media be any more obvious? Wait, they can:

Thank God for these courageous and wonderful people. We now are looking better each day for a GOP victory in November.

OT if you get a chance please read this site

America on Verge of Economic Collapse Because of Obama’s Cooked Reports

• Blacque Jacques Shellacque

Hundreds of tea partiers and Catholics lined the street to protest his visit.

I will assume the Tea Party types came from somewhere else, because SF is not that kind of city.

• BurmaShave

“The LA Times forgot to mention the hundreds of anti-Obama protesters outside the event. “

The LA Times forgets to mention a lot of things, perhaps most notably the video tape of Rashid Khalidi’s party.

The LA times: A Democratic Party house organ

#6 February 17, 2012 at 12:48 pm
    Blacque Jacques Shellacque

just a sample: February 1, 2012

Tea Party meets Green Party

[About 50 people turned out to hear Sally Zelikovsky of San Rafael,
    founder of the Bay Area Patriots and coordinator of the San Francisco
    Tea Party, and Larry Bragman, a Fairfax councilman and active Green
    Party member, present their alternative versions of economic reality
    during a luncheon meeting of the Marin Coalition at Chalet Basque.]

never assume.. 😉

• Lucia826

I only wish there were a lot more clergy there of every denomination. I guess two priests were arrested in D.C. near the White House. They were–OMG–Praying…. But this so called president thought it was okay for Occupy protesters to crap, and do drugs under his own nose. He is nothing more than a Godless ass who should be in China where they appreciate his kind of thinking. Pretty soon we will have no rights left…

• Mona

Noting that the Tea Partiers are too decent and polite to put up the correct finger for that Nobama salute.
    Love these brave folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made my day. 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Mona

And, hey, they’re clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jenny

Go Tea Party!

• chris

That is awesome. Well done!!!!

• Dittogirl

Its the wrong finger 🙂

• tom beebe st louis

Isn’t “nob hill” in San Francisco?

• Blacque Jacques Shellacque

never assume..

What Tea Party members that actually reside in SF are vastly, and I mean vastly, outnumbered by the other residents that consist of socialists, Commies, freeloaders, leeches, and other leftist-leaners of similar stripe.

• JIM

Who will win the next election? Liberal Mittens Romney or Liberal Newt Gingrich? How’s that Ron Paul thingy going? Bwahahahahaha!!! LOL!!! The Republicans will vote for the candidate their masters tell them they have for a choice. Hang your tea party heads and sleep. You don’t have a choice. Obama thanks you!

• JIM

Oh yes… and let’s not forget the Repulican candidates last time… Sarah Palin and John McCain. Really??? Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm and Grandpa.

• Dandydeny

Good job my fellow Americans, there are only a few of us left if Obama keeps it up. I need to get a Nobama finger.

• Bill Metzger

Hey Pelosi, McCain et al, The Terrorist Hobbits are back!!!! God Bless em one and all!
    NOBAMA!!

• atxcowgirl

Go Tea Party! I want a Nobama finger too. Does anyone know where we can get one?

• JIM

Who ya going to vote for? When GW left office, the Dow was at 6800, the housing market banks and economy were collapsing. We had 6 years of a Republican House, 8 years of a Republican Senate and 8 years of a Republican President. “I” didn’t make the mistake of voting them in. What’s next? More Republicans? Oh yeah…. how’s that Ron Paul voting thing working out in Maine? You have no power. The Republican media controls you. Say it… President Mittens Romney… President Mittens Romney… nope…. that’s not going to happen. LOL!!!!

• JIM

I know how you can stop Obama… get a Nobama finger and a Nobama bumper sticker. Yep… that’ll stop him. How’s that birth certificate thing working out? If Ron Paul stays in the race he can help split the vote.

• Larry Sheldon

I’d sooner believe “Farms in Berkeley!”

• Davey Mac

@JIM….

Nice job. When you have no valid argument, resort to 3rd grade tactics. That’s cute. Recess is over, now go back inside for your fed-approved lunch that your Mom seemingly isn’t smart enough to make for you.

• JIM

Nice… resorting to a personal attack Davey. I think you’re a little bit out of your league if you have to resort to personal attacks. Recess is over sonny!

• el polacko

nothing about this on the local tv news either. the reporting on his visit here was positively giddy with excitement and adoration.

• Rock

……………………………………………………………………

Shouldn’t that have been

By the way… The LA Slime forgot to mention the hundreds of anti-Obama protesters outside the event.

As part of what passes for media they have no more credibility than Baghdad Bob.

• SukieTawdry

Love the fingers. They’re using the wrong one though.

• Jackson

See, there are some GOOD people in CA……….all of us aren’t lefties.

• JIM

“Hundreds of tea partiers and ‘CATHOLICS’ lined the street to protest his visit.” Catholics… . Yeah… okay. I’m sure that’s a dose of reality.

• texas

God bless the TeaParty movement 🙂

• Pingback: But Ten Occutards Protesting Santorum Would Have Been Worth Ten Minutes At the Top of Every Hour | Daily Pundit()

• KornKing

@JIM
    So why is it exactly that you want the USA to fail?

• Blacque Jacques Shellacque

See folks, this is the big problem that results from tolerating RINOs. The Republican brand has been damaged because the average American voter, as evidenced by “Jim”, is too ignorant to understand that Bush wasn’t all that conservative. To them, Republican == conservative, end of story.

When Republicans do un-conservative things that either fail or don’t end up well, everyone will get the blame, even the conservatives that refused to give their backing.

• Cascadian

A Catholic nun texting, and so many young people in SF of all places-Nobama is doomed.

• Pingback: Obama Holds Nob Hill Fundraiser… Massive Tea Party Breaks Out | Nice Messages()

• Ex-Californian

Though I no longer live in California the towm where I was raised (now 60,000 pop.) turned out 15,000 for a TEA Party during the 2010 election cycle. The town ten miles down the road had 8,000, (pop 50,000). Republican/conservative votes in California are rendered impotent by democrap gerrymandering for the last 54 years aided by election fraud that permits dead voting & illegals casting ballots as they are instructed& coerced by ACORN. The GOP cocktail party establishment is complicit with the racket and run ruino losers such as Whitman, Schwarznegger, & Fiorina.

• Blackbird

I love that guy in the blue shirt’s “GONE” hat with the Obama symbol in the “O”. Going to have to get me one of those. Yeah, someone is going to make a fortune off those Nobama fingers, and good for them.

• Jim

Kornking… why do you want the U.S. to fail? How about it? Who are you going to vote for? Obama? Romney? Gingrich? Yep… I’ve seen the Tea Party choices. Do you remember the big hoopla when the Republicans took the House? What happened with that? The Tea Party is an irrelevant side note in history. Where are all those changes? Oh I know… “Let’s tell the Tea Party what they want to hear and then do business as usual!” Talk about gullibility!

• kozanne

GO HOBBITS! TEA!!!!!!!!!

• Susan K

Jim, how stupid do you have to be without requiring custodial care?

• Jim

Blacque “To them, Republican == conservative, end of story”. Right.. like there are three options to vote for.
    President candidate 1. Republcan Conservative
    President candidate 2. Republican Rino
    President candidate 3. Democrat Liberal.
    enough for this list.
    So… It will boil down to a Republican Rino (Mittens or Newton) or a Liberal. Who will the Tea Party vote for? Like a bunch of good sheep they will vote for the RINO. baaaaaaa! The Tea party is no longer a force to be reckoned with.

Susan K commented:
    “Jim, how stupid do you have to be without requiring custodial care?”

You have to ask? I think you’re a prime example if you have to ask a question like that. LOL!!! Yep… you’re definitely a Tea Partier, now get back in your trailer!

• Susan K

• Absolutely nothing in the local news about this reaction, but more column-inches about #OWS whenever he need it.

Susan K commented:
    “Jim should be commended for his unquestionable diligence……most people can work a lifetime and not display that level of stupidity. Kudos to you, sir.”

And kudos to you for replying with “unquestionable diligence and that level of stupidity”. Oh Susan… you are a simple creature.

• Susan K

How much is Media Matters and Uncle Soros paying you, JImbo, to harrass the good folks here? They sure aren’t getting their money’s worth. I’ve seen better writing from my fifth graders. Run along now, your village is missing it’s idiot….lol

• Blacque Jacques Shellacque

Like a bunch of good sheep they will vote for the RINO.

Wrong.

I support the Tea Party, and if the Republicans manage to shoehorn Romney onto the ballot for November, I’ll be staying home. I can see myself voting for Gingrich (after all, he’s the guy that helped to break the Democrat hold on the House, and got Clintoon to cut the budget), and maybe Santorum, but Romney is a no go, period.

Susan K commented:

So you’ve noticed my writing? I’ve noticed yours also. Wanna compare? The difference is, your writing attempted to impress me. It didn’t. Unquestionable diligence… one of those words has five syllables. Wow!
    Secondly, you addressed me.
    Thirdly, if you are going to teach, you may want to check your apostrophe.
    “your village is missing it’s idiot….lol ”
    Do they not require writing skills where you teach?

Blacque Jacques Shellacque commented:
    “Like a bunch of good sheep they will vote for the RINO. Wrong.
    I support the Tea Party, and if the Republicans manage to shoehorn Romney onto the ballot for November, I’ll be staying home.”

(Staying home is a vote for Obama. The Liberals thank you!)

• Pingback: Obama Holds Nob Hill Fundraiser… Massive Tea Party Breaks Out – Complete With “NoBama” Finger Wags | Liberal Whoppers()

• Susan K

Ooooh, that cut deep, jimbo, you are so intelligent. You have just blinded me with your brilliance. Now, here’s an online quarter…..go find someone that cares.

lol

• Pingback: Obama Holds San Francisco Fundraiser… Massive Tea Party Breaks Out Complete With ‘NoBama’ Finger Wags | Tea Party Base()

• #38: I’m not sure which California you were living in. I still live here and believe me this once fine state was run by true conservatives at one time and WITHIN the last 54 years. Reagan being one of them. Pete Wilson being another. Whitman and Fiorina were not RINO’s but they sure as hell were sabotaged by the Democrat machine. I’ll give you your point on Schwarznegger. Voters were blinded by the Terminator. He was also married to one of the biggest Democrats this nation has seen, so what did we expect to get from him? I remember in 1981 this state lighting up RED. If Boxer, Feinstein, Waters, Waxman, et al. would stop using entitlements as their main campaign mechanism, this state might have a chance. Think that will happen? No. It’s too late. It will take riots and violence and weeding out the trash – first. But until that happens GOD BLESS the Tea Party and Town Hall(ers), cause we still hold the faith!

• Blacque Jacques Shellacque

(Staying home is a vote for Obama. The Liberals thank you!)

Yawn.

That crap doesn’t work on me. If the Republicans want my vote, then they’ll have to put a candidate on the ballot that I want to vote for. No more holding my nose, or voting “against” whomever. I’m tired of that crap, and I’m not doing it anymore.

Susan K commented:

I know Susan. I am sorry for cutting you so harshly. You are still young and naive, and it’s not fair to mentally trash you. I hope you are more gentle with your students than you are with the struggle against brilliance.

• Susan K

You know, lib-idiots (but I repeat myself) like jimbo come to conservative websites insulting us. I guess, in their stupidity, they think they will win us over. But, guess what? It makes me more resolved to do everything in my power to help defeat this most worthless pos pResident the good ole USA has ever had. So, come on, big boy, Jimbo, try to win us over with your stupidity. Is that your plan, jimbo? Win us over with your lovely personality? You can’t possibly be as stupid as you sound….and still be able to breathe.

Susan K commented:?

My goodness Susan!!! You seem so frustrated and upset. Your writing quality has degraded and you have resorted to name calling. I am truly sorry I have evoked such a strong emotional outburst from you. Who’s responsible for your emotions? (me) LOL!!!

• Blacque Jacques Shellacque

Always remember, they didn’t just appear in those offices out of thin air; the voters put them there. It may be a hard thing to take, but they’re a reflection of their constituency.

• Susan K

• Pingback: Obama Holds Nob Hill Fundraiser… Massive Tea Party Breaks Out – Complete With “NoBama” Finger Wags | ()

• Susan K

I’m so sorry good folks of Gateway Pundit. I made the biggest mistake when someone posts comments on a blog. I engaged a troll. Now this idiot, jimbo, will be on here all night insulting me. But, then, again, I’m preventing him from posting anything idiotic concerning this thread. So, I guess we’re all the winners. lol And I’m a big girl, I can take his idiotic rantings. But, then again, sorry. lol lol

Susan K commented:
    “You made me mad? Surely you jest. With your opinion and 60 cents, I can buy a cola at school Tuesday. You flatter yourself too much.”

Calm down little lady. No need to start throwing cliche’s at me. I just want to kiss and snuggle in front of a hot fire under the full moon on a bear skin rug. Cain’t we all just git along?

• Fionnagh

A toast to Susan K, today’s thread winner:) Every post a decisive riposte. Well done!

• Fionnagh

Fionnagh commented:
    “P.S. to Susan K – glad you took him on, so that I would not feel obligated to do so!”

Susan K. has feelings for me. I evoked an emotional response from her and that in itself represents an investment. Thank you Susan for investing your feelings in me.

• Susan K

Piece of cake, Fionnagh. He’s a lightweight. I’ve taken on better at other websites. I just don’t understand. They come on a conservative website, insulting us. They think they’re winning converts. He insulted me by insinuating I live in a trailer, like that’s an insult. Some people do live in mobile homes. What’s wrong with that? In this obama economy it’s all some people can afford. I am so fortunate that my husband and I work and can afford a nice brick home (that is paid for…with no government handouts). So, what’s jimbo’s point? I’m assuming with his personality he can’t get a date on a Friday night. He’s in his mom’s basement trolling conservative websites for thrills. I feel more the pity for him. He’s obviously a loser.

Susan K commented:
    “Piece of cake, Fionnagh. He’s a lightweight. I’ve taken on better at other websites.”

Let me see… You are married, and have spent the last 2 hours on this site. You teach and today is Friday, so you worked today. You belong to the Tea Party and are party of the California Teachers association, or union or whatever you want to call them.
    The reality is, you are married and lonely and unhappy. Otherwise you wouldn’t have invested so much time on this blog. You have a house, and a job and a car. You probably don’t have any kids, otherwise you wouldn’t be on your computer long. Your job security as a teacher is probably also in jeopardy, with the impending cutbacks.

• Susan K

Throw away your crystal ball, jimbo, you’re not even close. lol lol But, then, thanks for worrying about me.

Susan K commented:
    “Throw away your crystal ball, jimbo, you’re not even close. lol lol ”

Yes I am. 2 lol’s don’t negate the truth. Being a teacher and part of the Tea Party are not career enhancing positions in California. Secondly, everybody you work with knows your political affiliation. It makes you somewhat of an outcast. Voting for the Tea Party is like shooting yourself in the foot. Teachers are at the bottom of the Tea Party’s list, especially those liberal, socialist California teachers. Go ahead and vote yourself out of a job. I don’t live in California, so it’s of no importance to me.

• Jim

I know you find me fascinating Susan, but I have to go upstairs. It’s cold here in my mom’s basement and I have to do my chores or I’ll get grounded. LOL!!!

Love you too!
    Jim

• Susan K

Where did you get the idea I’m from California, Jimbo? The only thing you got right in your little diatribe is that I’m a Tea Partier. I hope you don’t play the lottery…you’re a loser in more ways than one.

• Susan K

Yeah, while you’re taking out the trash, jimbo, take yourself. lol

• Nina

Susan K, the ‘anti-truth&spin’ squad hired by 0 and paid for with our tax dollars (again) is going full speed.

Ignore, ignore. 🙂

• freedom fighter

Thanks Susan K. Jimbo is a barrel of laughs. He managed to get you confused with someone else and act like the typical liberal know it all. The problem with fools like that is we allow them to vote.

• Militant Conservative

#17 February 17, 2012 at 2:21 pm
    JIM commented:

You have made a serious tactical mistake.

Assuming the opposition is just static.

Son an ass whoopin of immeasurable proportion

Is coming, Santorum is the dark horse.

Unlike Obama being the dark force.

Evil will not win, a righteous man is getting ready

To kick evils ass, sorry to tell you, your sucking

Hind tit of evil.

Powder is dry

• bigL

Over at http://www.zombietime.com you can scroll dn to read the April 2008 post on Obama meeting in nob Hill. Zombie has even put the hyperlink to the audi at the top wherein obama says that “bitter-clinger” comments. Amongst millionaires and billionaires…!!!
    Might be photos too.

• Jim

Militant Conservative commented: “Santorum is the dark horse, evil ass, sucking
    Hind tit of evil.”

There… I fixed it for you Junior. Santorum is lagging way behind and is not really a candidate. Hmm… Santorum, Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny…. let me think. You have already been given your choice. Romney, the Liberal King of Socialized Health Care is your candidate. The powers that be won’t “let” Ron Paul be a candidate, so really… you don’t have a choice. At least you’ll have a nice Christian man like Romney as your candidate. How’s that master’s yoke feel? It seems to fit you just fine. Yassah massah… i’s gonna votes for da Romney likes you sez. What’s about Santorum Massah? Bwahahahahahaha!

• Pingback: Obama Holds San Francisco Fundraiser… Massive Tea Party Breaks Out Complete With ‘NoBama’ Finger Wags | Tennesseans Watching Federal & State Government()

• Pingback: Obama in San Francisco - Massive Tea Party Breaks Out | Across the Fence with Mark Meckler()

• the support for the tea party movement will be filed in 2012 , obama attacks on our faint , and his reckless doing with our economy playing favorites with his green energy friends and blunders, on the tax payers dime , while our gas prices sky rockets, and for the last three years has down graded our nation,

• SanFranciscoConservative

F oDumbo – POS!

• Pingback: Tea Party Courier » Obama Holds Nob Hill Fundraiser… Massive Tea Party Breaks Out – Complete With “NoBama” Finger Wags()

• KornKing

@Susan K
    Sometimes is OK to engage the troll-old Dutch Proverb
    “Don’t interuppt man making ass of self”

• Pingback: THE SATURDAY GRUDGE | PoliNation()

chuck tarpley commented:
    “the support for the tea party movement will be filed in 2012”

Will this be the same Tea Party which found Obama’s birth certificate, or the “same” Tea Party which rejoiced when Brown was elected and going to stop Obamacare, or the “same” Tea Party which prevented the raising of the 2 trillion dollar debt ceiling, or the “same” Tea Part which worked out the budget agreement in “The Super Committee”? Obama owns the Republicans and the Republicans own the Tea Party. Yep… next election it “will” be different. I love that word “will”. It “will” be a Conservative, and it “will” be Santorum. The Republicans are incapable of vetting a viable contender for the Presidency. Look at that last fiasco… Conservative McCain and Conservative Palin. Talk about delusional…hows that “Hope and Change” thingy working out? LOL!!! Santorum…ok… The Republicans are going to keep their heads down and be Obama’s biatch, just as they have been for the last 4 years. Let’s assume the economy continues its downward spiral. If that happens, which it will, Obama will be reelected. Nobody changes horses in the middle of a stream or a crisis. So… enjoy your “Hope and Change” thingy. It’s not going to happen.

• JIM

Ron Paul said “Google Santorum.” I did. That was rather surprising but appropriate.

• Gene

Jim, how should I put this………you are a soft brained son of a dog in heat. You think you are so smart, and all you do is prove your ignorance with every word you write. It’s people like you that helped put this country in the dire straits it is now in.
    So shut up and go away.

• Gene

Like you.
    And the court also found Obama guilty of identity theft and social security fraud. But the Georgia State court judge who struck down the ruling had to add words to the constitutional amendment which he based his decision on, because he had to make it work for him. Cheating. Just like a Democrat.
    And you’re still an ass.

Gene commented:
    “Jim, how should I put this………you are a soft brained son of a dog in heat.”

Surprise me Gener… what change are you going to make? You’re going to vote for Romney…er uh… Gingrich…er uh Santorum. Yeah… they’ll make a big difference. Clint tells me it’s half time. It’s not. It’s game over. There’s no way Obama could have cleaned up that mess left after the Republicans between 2000 and 2008. 911 happened under GW. Iraq happened under GW. Afghanistan happened under GW. DHS/TSA happened under GW. How about all of those spending bills GW vetoed… oh yeah…sorry… nonexistent. Did you vote for GW? My bet is you did.

Gene commented:
    “BTW Jim, the Tea Party did find Obama’s birth certificate, and a lower court found it to be fake.”

How did that work out? The Republicans and Tea Party are delusional. Where’s that fake birth certificate? Why didn’t the Republicans and Conservatives flex their political muscle and take action? Flex their political muscle…. yeah…. baaaaaaaaaaa!

• President Obama has established the Truth Team. Why do people want to use the term truth? Doesn’t that make a person question if they are being truthful? George Orwell had his character Winston just work at the Ministry of Truth, that is contributing to propaganda and historical revisionism. His job ended up being re-write past newspaper content to match the ruling party belief. Who is responsible for rewriting the historical past for President Barack Obama?

• JIM

I would like to thank one of G.W.’s appointees for a fine piece of equipment. Chertoff was appointed by G.W. as head of Homeland Security, and now he is the Big Dog providing Body Scanners for the airports. A former Republican Appointee providing security for women and old people. Thank you Republicans… you bring good things to life!

• Cliff M

Jim, you’re giving me douche chills. Is life good as a net negative to society? I expect my ad hom attack, I’ll grab my tissues to wipe my tears away. Enlighten me with more of that deep blackhearted troll insight. Keep wasting the oxygen, you have as much right as any parasite.

• Joan

These people can all unite under a Ron Paul presidency. It is the only one that will actually save this country fiscally, politically, and socially. RESTORE THE CONSTITUION and RESTORE THE RULE OF LAW. VOTE RON PAUL 2012

Cliff M commented:
    “Jim, you’re giving me douche chills.”

It’s good to see I have an impact on you Cliff! I’d also like to thank all of the Teatards for the entertainment. It is rewarding watching your hopes of a replacement for Obama fail. It will be interesting watching all of the hype and pretentiousness of the Teatards. Whatever became of those “Obama’s going to take my guns away” and the “Death Clinics” ? Oh yeah… more pretend Teaparty news you guys bought into….. suckers!

I googled “Santorum” like Ron Paul said. That’s gonna stick on Santorum for a long time.

I wonder what the number one hit will be if I Google “Bush low income housing”. Wasn’t it the Republicans who said Bush tried to stop giving loans to low income people?
    It’s interesting watching how many of you have resorted to personal attacks directed towards me? What’s wrong? Do facts and reality distort your perception. Perhaps you should pray to your imaginary friend a little more! Jesus sent me here to prick your conciousness!

• Pingback: ORBUSMAX ARCHIVES » Links From 2/17/12()

• ron

Shouldn’t those priests be more concerned about their “unwanted intrusions” into little boys behinds?

Cliff M commented:
    “Jim, you’re giving me douche chills. Is life good as a net negative to society? I expect my ad hom ”

(It’s called ad hominem Cliff, you ignorant mofo!)attack,<–(There should have been a period here. What's wrong? Couldn't you pass 2nd grade English Cliff?) I’ll grab my tissues to wipe my tears away. Enlighten me with more of that deep <–(comma here Cliff) blackhearted <–(comma here Cliff) troll insight. Keep wasting the oxygen,you have as much right as any parasite.
    Cliff… you are uneducated and have marginal writing skills. You are definitely Tea Party material. Are you a Mexican? Your English skills really suck! You should learn to write like an American. I hope you didn’t have any kids. Oh wait… you do write like an American Tea Party person. Just look at Susan’s writing skills. I hope I taught our little 5th grade teacher the difference between its and it’s! Susan, are you still there? Do you still find me fascinating? Of course you are and you do!

By the way Susan… all of that cheering your fans gave you was like watching a child at a Little League game. Yeah… woohoo… great job Susan…you showed him! LOL!!!

• Pingback: The Morning Links (2/20/12 ) | Lady Liberty 1885()

• IlliniPatriot

Jim’s sole purpose visiting a website like this is to be disruptive. We have already given him too many opportunities to display his obvious intellectual capabilities inherent in so many libs. So let’s ignore him and not respond to his comments. He will most likely be like the spoiled little kid who craves attention and goes away when we does not get any.

• Pingback: Rumors of Death of the TEA Party are Greatly Exaggerated | Venango County Tea Party Patriots()

• Pingback: Reports of the Tea Party’s Death are Greatly Exaggerated | San Francisco Local Me.me()

• Guy332

If you guys didn’t egg him on he would get disheartened and leave this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jim

I think this must be similar to shooting fish in a barrel! I cannot believe the poor writing skills and the lack of intellectual insight demonstrated by the Tea Party peeps. The number of times they had to resort to a personal attack is indicative of the inability to form an intellectual response…”oh yeah… he’s a troll, he’s a liberal, he’s stupid!” It is entertaining to watch all of the hopes for Gingrich, Santorum and Romney. Really??? Is that the best the Tea Party can come up with? Two Liberals and a religious wacko for Presidential contenders representing the Republicans/Conservatives? (As if there really is a difference between the Republican and the Conservative candidates…but hey… feel free to tell me how a Conservative is not the same as a Republican.) It is VERY comical watching Romney get pawned off as the Conservative choice in the next election. Let’s see… after all of the political action, what has the Tea Party really accomplished? Nothing.

• Pingback: Homepage()