Herman Cain Press Conference: “I Don’t Even Know Who This Woman Is” (Video)

Herman Cain is holding a press conference this afternoon to discuss the recent sexual abuse allegations by Sharon Bialek.

Herman Cain: My first response was, “I don’t even know who this woman is.”

“I have never acted inappropriately with anybody period.”

“The charges and the allegations I absolutely reject. They simply didn’t happen. They simply didn’t happen.”

For decades the American public have wanted a businessman in the White House and not just another politician.

We are not going to allow Washington or politics to deny me the opportunity to represent this great nation.

I’m doing this for the American people and for the children and grand-children.

This is an attack by the democratic machine.

I ask the media to leave my family alone. They have stalked my family.

I will not allow false accusations to shed badly on my character and my integrity.

I will repeat. I have never acted inappropriately with anyone.

Question: Lie Dectector?
Answer: Yes, I would be willing to take a lie detector test.

no link?? 😀

• Peggy R

I quibble with “abuse”. How about sexual “improprieties”? He’s accused of indecent conduct, not of aggression or violence, as far as we know anyway.

link

“I Have Never Acted Inappropriately With Anyone. Period”

Amen Herman..

she could probably walk right up to him now and he
    wouldn’trecognize her, and why the hell should he??

he has more pertinent things on
    his mind, and what a mind it is..

• Granny

I hate to break it to the MSM, but if we rejected every male who ever made a pass and got turned down then we would have a field of absolute ZERO to choose from.

“I Don’t Even Know Who This Woman Is”

again, why should he??

• gus

I liked it when he mentioned Rose being a clown!!!

• ar05075

I wonder if this is Carl Rove’s doings.

Herman Cain was a pioneer who more or
    less wrote the book on sexual harassment

[Those settlements occurred at a time when the restaurant industry was
    struggling to deal with a surge in sexual harassment claims. According to
    statistics provided by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission,
    the number of claims in eating and drinking establishments spiked from
    961 in fiscal 1992 to a high of 1,581 in in fiscal 1996. The number
    continued to stay above 1,200 per year until 2000.

Restaurant industry complaints made up a significant portion of the total
    sexual harassment claims: In fiscal 1997, for example, restaurants saw
    1,481 complaints out of 15,889 — 9.3 percent of the nationwide total.

Anita Hill’s charges brought a “heightened awareness” to the issue of
    sexual harassment, said David Scher, a sexual-harassment lawyer at
    The Employment Law Group law firm.

When it came to litigation and bad publicity, Scher said,
    the restaurant industry “faced some of the worst of it.”

[..]

The NRA’s Educational Foundation began offering a training
    program for member restaurants called, “What’s the Big Deal?
    Sexual Harassment Prevention Program,” in addition to its
    ServSafe safety and alcohol training materials. Today, according
    to the ServSafe website, restaurants can purchase employee
    and manager training brochures, as well as DVDs to explain
    acceptable practices.

Scher, who observed the NRA’s actions at the time and has read about
    them since, said the organization’s actions were, at the time, a proactive
    step.

“It was a reaction to a huge uptick [in these cases],” he said. “There’s
    just so many cases in the industry of harassment and discrimination that
    I think this was a response.”]

• Mama Grizzly

Herman is not qualified. I wish he was, but he’s not. No foreign policy knowledge? In these times? No, no. It’s suicide.

We have better candidates.

• Lie detector? Well, there it is. I’m sure the accusers will go first, since they are so very honest and sincere.

• Mama Grizzly

I wrote a lot on the next post down.

This is orchestrated to make you think the conservatives are winning against the liberal left machine with Herman Cain. It’s pitiful and embarrassing.

• Hailee

Have you ever seen a candidate take all these questions from the hostile media ever? He thinks on his feet, I’m sending him money!

• reliapundit

jim;

since someone can produce a receipt for her stay at the dc hotel and for the dinner he bought, we can easily find out if cain is lying and if he knew her.

if he lied about that, then he has lied about it all and them all.

repeat:

if he lied about that, then he has lied about it all and them all.

repeat:

if he lied about that, then he has lied about it all and them all.

someone needs to get a hold of the hotel records and restaurant records.

that’s all.

• reliapundit

bg wrote:

#4 November 8, 2011 at 4:15 pm

“I Have Never Acted Inappropriately With Anyone. Period”

Amen Herman..

she could probably

THIS IS WAY WAY WAY OFF, BG.

HIS BLANKET DENIALS ARE DESIGNED TO KEEP HIM FROM ANSWERING IN ANY DETAIL.

IT’S A FORM OF OBFUSCATION.

HE HAS NOT COME CLEAN.

this is your chance to tell us something you weren’t involved with.. duh!!

Earth to idiot questioner:

flashback to November 5, 2011

Politico’s smear campaign against Herman Cain sputters, derails

[- The WaPo is also reporting that the current NRA President and
    CEO Dawn Sweeney “said an agreement was reached ‘without an
    admission of liability,’ and that Cain, now a GOP presidential
    candidate, was ‘not a party to the agreement.'”

Again, proving Cain’s claim that he was never involved
    with the resolution of the accusations against him.]

• myohmy

Do not let these media cabal lead the narrative. Time to fight back against scam artist and white trash wants to cash in to bring down a black man.

• mcc

I thought he hit it out of the ballpark. He took questions and gave terrific answers. I wouldn’t be suprised if his support goes way up after this.

reliapundit #15 November 8, 2011 at 4:41 pm

since when do your opinions equal facts??

not used to someone telling the truth, idle at reliapundit or what??

• Hailee

I’m pretty sure the obamannites are trotting out the white blondes to try to dissuade black voters from voting for Herman because he digs the “white women’. It’s actually smart if you’re assuming that we are all dumbasses….

• george

“more or less wrote the book on sexual harrassment”

maybe not the whole book, but definitely this last chapter has all been Herman’s.

#10 mamgrizzly
    thank you for your wisdom and foresight.

• Hailee

I’m giving Herman A on this one.I say Romney- all day ii

• Mama Grizzly

Wow. Calling all conservatives. Please look up “cohort effect” — one is being created. Vet your candidates. Herman Cain is the least qualified of the legitimate candidates — Romney, Bachmann, Santorum.

• WillofLa

I listened to the entire presser. When Mr. Cain allowed questions all the people from all these water carrier’s of the Socialist Democrat Party asked the same type questions and they were all accusing him of these offenses and asking him to explain himself. All their questions were leading, and loaded.

Mr. Cain was consice and direct, and was having to explain the words he was using so that the press would not be confused as to what he meant. The press is so disgusting as to what they are thinking, and it’s obvious as to what it is that they are trying to say, or ask. Either Mr. Cain is a pathological liar of world class, even equal to or more than Obama himself, or all these people who the propaganda arm of the Socialist Democrat Party are exposing themselves more than they ever have. The media personalities who are still saying things about him especially on ABC, these people are exposing themselves to the American people to see, only if they will open their eyes, they will see maybe for the first time that they are the racists, they are the ones who committ discremination every single hour on the news they watch every day!!

American’s open your eyes!!! You are being played for a fool that the left believes YOU are. You are seeing maybe for the first time for you that it’s been the left that has put out all this propaganda so that you’ll think certain things and miss the truth altogether. They are the liar’s, they are the racists, NOT US!!! It has been them all along since the 70’s and Vietnam you’ve been lied to about everything that had anything to do with this society, our culture, your kids education, your kids futures, and the role of the centralized government they promote, and have promoted for decades.

Your awakening will hurt you but it must be done. Cain is being framed by leftists who don’t want any part of the Black vote to go to him, but remain with Obama so that he can win again. The White liberal press is playing you Blacks for the fools that they believe you are!!!

Don’t let them do it to you anymore. Find out the facts yourself!! They are the liar’s, NOT US. WE ARE NOT THE ENEMY LIKE THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE. WE WANT TO GIVE YOU REAL FREEDOM THAT YOU HAVE DESERVED FOR A LONG TIME. ASK BLACKS WHO’VE SEEN THE LIGHT AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME. ASK ONE OF YOUR OWN KIND AND THEY WILL TELL YOU WHO THE ENEMY REALLY IS. IT’S THEM, NOT US!!!

#10 November 8, 2011 at 4:33 pm
    Mama Grizzly

try clicking on a couple of here’s too..

can’t anyone Google before they write something
    they haven’t researched beyond a headline??

speaking of foreign policy..

not to mention domestic..

wake up!!

• Jack

Herman Cain is a liar.

• donh

I posted this video YESTERDAY….Mrs. Piggy on THE VIEW…..>>> http://youtu.be/hCNKggRYW2I …..I told you Mrs BuyAlick would be the new best friend of Woppie Goldberg…..Here is the video from Today’s VIEW…..Watch both videos at the same time….>>> http://youtu.be/gXvQP2eocdM

• Mama Grizzly

I think the left is getting people all freaked out as they pretend to beat up on HC. THEY are the ones orchestrating this rally for Cain.

I don’t think Cain is the best conservative candidate. Personally, I don’t think he’s even for real. I liked him early in, but now — no.

NO EXPERIENCE. Government by advisors. Same as Obama. No track record. Government is not a CEO position. 3 branches. All equal. Checks and balances.

Don’t let your anger at the left make you lose your head.

• Mark1957

Jack # 26

Well we KNOW that Obama is a liar. Obamacare, Gitmo, Stimulus bill,……Pick one.

• Mama Grizzly

OT..

re: #25 November 8, 2011 at 4:57 pm bg

Top CAIR Fundraiser Aids Florida Incumbent

bit more here & here..

just a drop in Obama’s bucket.. *sigh*

• squeaky

when did Herman pick up steam? where were these folks when he was polling behind.

• Mama Grizzly

Better read up, friends.

All is not as it seems.

Why no real discussion on any of the other candidates?

What about Santorum? Bachmann? Can anyone say anything intelligent about Romney? His platform?

Why didn’t everyone stand behind Keyes when we had the chance??

I’m not liking this Cain bandwagon. And a fair number of posters here write like Moslems.

Be careful people.

VERIFY.

• MaryW

I’m on the fence but tend to believe Herman much more because of Oldred’s involvement in this brouhaha. This feminazi is nothing but an ambulance chasing shark. She gives women a bad name.

• Ginger

I would like to remind some here what the kenyan fraud Barry Soetoro/aka/BHO said before and after he was elected! We are days away from “Fundamentally transforming America.” What in the he!! do you think he meant? What do you think has been happening to our country since that fraud and his communist/muslim friends have taken over.

Mr. Cain is not one of them. Romney has been chosen to lose to the kenyan fraud just like McCain did to us! This is what they are doing to take this wonderful man down! And if they suceed I am voteing for Newt Gingrich! It will be a cold day in he!!! before I vote for Romney or Perry!

• Nanna

Mama Grizzley raises some good points. I have wondered about Alan Keyes before myself. but I am sorry, I simply don’t see Romney as the best. I still look at Newt, or Perry instead. As much as I liked Cain, I have lost confidence in his decisions.

#30 November 8, 2011 at 5:24 pm
    Mama Grizzly

okay, i’m curious exactly how did you boil that down to If
    this is true, Cain has already backed down to them.

more here & here..

for those who do not comprehend, Cain is extremely literal.. he would
    not feel comfortable.. as for the rest of it.. THANK YOU HERMAN CAIN!!

• Ginger

bg…Have you heard that all the accusers are having a Joint news conference? What a joke!

Mama Grizzly #33 November 8, 2011 at 5:31 pm

Pamela Geller:
    ‘I Endorse Herman Cain. What He Doesn’t Know, We’ll Teach Him’

like he doesn’t know anything.. 🙄

oh btw: Herman Cain on ME et al, on Palestine, and Israel..

just samples, try googling for more..

• Ginger

This Sharon does know David Axaroid they live in the same apartment complex. She has seen him but has had no communication with him! Yes, and I got a luxery apartment right in the middle of the accupy NYC clan!

• Ginger

bg…some people are to dumb to bother to research. There is not enough room in their pea size brains to use reason!

• squeaky

” And a fair number of posters here write like Moslems.” oh, for God’s sake.

• Ginger

OT: Reminder

Tomorrow 2:00 p.m. est the National Emergency Alert System will be shutting down communication with the radio and television for 2 .. 1/2 minutes. For some reason nothing is being said about it! I have no idea if it has been called off! We will see. 🙂

• squeaky

it’s on ginger – heard an announcement.

• Ginger

Thanks …..Squeaky

• Mama Grizzly

Actually squeaky, they I filtrate conservative sites all the time. Bet you didn’t know that. Just don’t worry about it. It takes a lot to deal with it and love using proxy servers, pretend to be females, pretend to be from the US and UK. It’s all about influencing and changing public opinion and policy their direction.

Don’t take offense. There’s a pattern to their writing. If you are trained to spit it toucan recognize it over time.

——–

bg – will check your links as soon as I can.

——–

Dictator Obama would live to shut down the country and declare martial law and suspend the Constitution. Sick. The 2 1/2 min thing?? Testing reaction of Americans? Does anyone know more about it?

• Mama Grizzly

…spot it, you can…

Sorry– phone.

• squeaky

“Bet you didn’t know that. Just don’t worry about it. It takes a lot to deal with it and love using..” ah, but i do know. i’ve been around awhile.

• MDL

Translation: “I’ve propositioned so many women I don’t even know who this woman is.”

• Matt

Lie detector. Awesome.

I bet his attorney had a stroke when that was said.

• DaMav

There are roughly 130,000,000 American voters that will choose our next President. Not four or five women empowered by a rabid & dishonest media. It’s time to get the country back on track.

Herman Cain 2012

• DaMav

Mama Grizzly sed: “And a fair number of posters here write like Moslems.”

Wott? Huh? Not DaMav (pbuh) by golly!!!

😉

• Ladue Pundit

“I Have Never Acted Inappropriately With Anyone. Period”

^^^^^^
    The Fox panel listened to this quote and the camera focused on Bob Beckell. Hilarious! No doubt because he wrote a check to one of his prostitutes.

reliapundit, stop trashing Cain on every thread you can find. Cain says they are liars, you say Cain is a liar. None of us were there, but we do know that Gloria Allred is a whore magnet. If Allred had her way, that entire Duke LaCrosse team would be in prison. Doesn’t it bother you to side with proven smear mongers?

#50 November 8, 2011 at 7:25 pm
    Matt

could swear he said his attorney was fine with it.. however, there will be stipulations, so forget about it.. at any rate, he doesn’t have to take any
    tests until& unless the UNSUBSTANTIATED ALLEGATIONS ARE PROVED..

and guess what..

we all know there’s no way no how José..

• #10 Thank you Mama Grizzly…………….for speaking the truth………..Cain is a smart-businessman……………..but i had some doubts about Cain’s lack of knowledge when it comes to foreign policy………….we already have one inexperience leader can we afford another………….yes anyone is better than Obama but why do we have to settle when we have alot of experience candidates ……………that have alot to bring to the table…….

#46 November 8, 2011 at 6:40 pm
    Mama Grizzly

hmmm, you too could be a deceiver, what
    better disguise than an infiltrate of spies.. 😆

btw, i can tell a lot too, only i like to stalk & slowly expose as in give
    them enough rope, etc.. but hey, i have both the time and patience
    (well most of the time, and for now anyways)..

“Fear Inc.”

seriously good links.. 😉

#55 November 8, 2011 at 7:40 pm
    gosh!

do some research, click on some links i posted for Mamma Grizzly..
    learn something.. it doesn’t mean you have to love or vote for the
    guy, but stop playing him off as being stupid, as he’s far from it..
    but you too would know that if you did some serious research on
    him..

• Molon Labe

Just answer the following questions:

1-Why wait 14 plus years to make these allegations public?
    2-Why not make them when Cain ran for Senate?
    3-Where is the driver who must have witnessed these incidents but has never made a peep?

This woman is another Anita Hill.

#46 November 8, 2011 at 6:40 pm
    Mama Grizzly

just a sample:

sounds like this old news but never say never.. *sigh*

[click on connecting links & scroll threads for more, or not,
    your choice, just don’t say i never told you anything.. :D]

Ginger #43 November 8, 2011 at 6:18 pm

they’re testing Obama’s back to the future
    1984 switch.. /not so sarc as a possibility]

• #57 I never stated Cain was stupid……………….i just stated the truth of matter he lacks foreign experiences you might not like that answer but its fact……………your bad not mine……..

reliapundit #14 November 8, 2011 at 4:40 pm

pardon the repeat..

“SHE DOES NOT REMEMBER THE SPECIFIC ALLEGATIONS, OR
    WHAT KIND OF SETTLEMENT THEY EVENTUALLY REACHED.” 😮

“the woman’s lawyer said he no longer has the file,” doesn’t have the
    case file, he doesn’t have “the confidentiality agreement. He said that
    he doesn’t even remember the name of the Association official who his
    client accused,” meaning he didn’t even remember it was Herman Cain!
    “He said he doesn’t remember going to the Association offices ever to
    handle this matter. He thinks the matter might have been handled over
    fax and phone quite expeditiously,” 🙄

ps: dipped a bit, but still in it..

(we need a Herman Cain grin icon!!)

gosh! #61 November 8, 2011 at 8:52 pm

like i said, click on some links & do some research..

gosh! #61 November 8, 2011 at 8:52 pm

he has more foreign experience than Obama,
    and not only that, he has better solutions..

• anyone has more experiences than Obama…………….

OT.. (damn, better late than never.. *sigh*)

i know the President, Google, and a growing number of others do
    not celebrate this BIRTHDAY anymore, but i damn well do, along
    with every Marine on Gods planet Earth..

HAPPY 236TH DEAR MARINES!!

It Has Always Been The Soldier

It is the soldier,
    not the President who gives US Democracy.

It is the soldier,
    not the Congress who takes Care of US.

It is the soldier,
    not the Reporter who has given us Freedom of Press.

It is the soldier,
    not the Poet who has given us Freedom of Speech.

It is the soldier,
    not the campus [community] Organizer who
    has given us the Freedom to Demonstrate.

It is the soldier,
    who salutes the flag;
    who serves beneath the flag,
    and whose coffin is draped by the flag,
    that allows the protester to burn the flag.

~ Father Dennis O’Brien, US Marine Corp. Chaplain

God Bless America!

God Bless Soldiers everywhere for putting THEIR
    lives on the line to protect us ALL from terrorism!

• Randy

He’s a distraction and toast now. He should step down

• Pingback: Herman Cain Press Conference: “I Don’t Even Know Who This Woman Is” (Video) | Liberal Whoppers()

• Mama Grizzly

bg — you used to be highly in favor of Palin. What happened and why, exactly, is Herman Cain so important to you now?

I commented on how your links could be more informative and effective on the thread after this one. Just a suggestion.

Regardless of your silly insults I do a lot of research.

What do think about this article? (the Geller article you linked to above doesn’t work).

Mama Grizzly #70 November 8, 2011 at 10:38 pm

i heart Palin, she’s the female Cain in my book!! 🙂

evidently the same goes for many others books as well, as
    nothing but “Palin Cain” has gone down for weeks now.. 🙁

BTW: PAMELA GELLER ENDORSED HERMAN CAIN

maybe posting it for you for third time is a charm?? /s/

re: (the Geller article you linked to above doesn’t work).

works just fine for me, but here you go anyways..
    just Googled a few words, and whala.. go figure..

• bronxdude

Uppercut Cain 2012 !

• Bob Z

Get a lawyer and file a lawsuit. I’m planning on voting for Newt. Enough of this dog and pony show

• Pingback: Ruksis780()