The far-left and the RINOs are joining forces to support Ron DeSantis today in an effort to dethrone President Trump as the top candidate for President in 2024.
This will not end well. The far-left and RINOs cannot be trusted and the MAGA crowd will have nothing to do with them.
Even some “mainstream” conservatives (i.e. Ben Shapiro) are praising DeSantis. But anyone who has followed these actors knows they are attacking President Trump by backing DeSantis.
- The New York Post this morning led with the picture above.
- Liz Peek called DeSantis the new Republican leader on FOX this morning.
- The far-left New York Times this morning wrote that DeSantis just became the GOP front runner for 2024.
- The corrupt far-left architect of the 2020 Election Steal, David Frum, backed DeSantis at the far-left Atlantic this morning saying Trump lost the midterms and DeSantis won them.
- Far-left Politico released a report that Billionaire CEO Ken Griffin is ready to back Ron DeSantis now. The article goes on to bash President Trump.
- The far-left Financial Times writes that [President] Donald Trump was overshadowed by Ron DeSantis last night.
The list goes on.
Unfortunately for DeSantis, the list includes a couple of the most disgusting far-left publications in existence. They don’t really report. It’s more like they follow a political agenda instead.
It’s blatant and obvious what they are trying to accomplish. The Left and RINOs cannot beat Trump in 2024 but they are willing to decimate DeSantis to try.
DeSantis has done an incredible job as governor. He took many actions to improve the state and stand up to the monsters on the left in Florida and in Washington DC. However, many would argue that it never would have happened if not for President Trump helping him win the 2018 Election.
Aligning himself with the left-wing media, RINOs and “conservatives” like Ben Shapiro is a terrible move for DeSantis if he goes there.
Also, why has DeSantis not said a word about the stolen 2020 Election or the BS going on in Arizona right now?
Has DeSantis said anything in Kari Lake’s defense? Does he have a Truth Social account?
President Trump has the largest base of motivated supporters in US history. If DeSantis wants to win them over he’d be better advised to join them rather than go against them. This is something Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell’s egos would never accept.