The communists in the government are determined to destroy every single thing about America that is good and great. This is why the communists are trying to destroy triple-amputee war hero Brian Kolfage.
A couple of days ago we reported that the VA is trying to take American hero Brian Kolfage’s pain medicines away from him.
Never in our county’s storied history have we seen so much corruption in our government. No case exemplifies this like the Fed’s attack on war hero Brian Kolfage.
The 2020 Arrest
The media reported during the unimpressive DNC production in 2020 and only a few days before the RNC, that New York agents had arrested Steve Bannon, Brian Kolfage, and two others for charges related to them building a segment of the wall on the Southern border. The news media was primed with fantastical stories of crimes in the court of public opinion.
What Big Media didn’t report on was Kolfage’s past. Senior Airman Brian Kolfage while on his second deployment for Operation Iraqi Freedom on September 11, 2004, was severely injured by a bomb in Iraq. Somehow Brian survived but he lost both his legs and an arm, one of the most severely injured soldiers in US history to make it.
This hero went on to get married and start a family and then he joined forces with Steve Bannon and others to “Build a Wall” on the Southern border. And they did, they built a wall with donations from people across the USA.
Then came the abuse from the corrupt Justice Department
As we reported last year, fifteen (15) members from the New York United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) showed up on Brian Kolfage’s doorstep to arrest him on August 20, 2020. It took 15 USPIS officers to arrest a triple amputee war hero in a wheelchair at home with his wife and two children!
On August 20th at least five cars, all with New York state plates showed up outside war hero Brian Kolfage’s house. Out came 15 USPIS agents, armed and ready.
Multiple vehicles appeared and some raced down Kolfage’s drive and agents got out. Then a half dozen or so agents exited their cars from the street and marched down his driveway towards his house.
When the agents went into the house, they searched all over, including in the children’s rooms. They asked Kolfage about his guns, how many, and their characteristics. They allowed Kolfage to only take his medications with him and then took Kolfage outside while his two children huddled in their room with fear. What happened next likely violated numerous articles of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Once outside the 15 agents dragged triple-amputee war hero Brian Kolfage with one good arm and no legs into their arrest vehicle! Not one of the 15 USPIS agents even considered providing a vehicle that was wheelchair accessible for their arrest of triple-amputee war hero Kolfage. (See more below)
The courts have gone after Kolfage twice. They hate that he built a wall by himself with the help of a few close friends and gifts from millions of Americans.
On Friday Brian Kolfage received word that his pain medication is being taken away from him by the VA.
On Monday, Aug 10th Kolfage sent a message to his primary care physician that he was running out of pain medication. The thread starts from the bottom. This was when Kolfage was told he is being weaned off his pain medication.
13 Aug 2021 @ 12:00 ET
I just want to make sure everything is perfectly clear.
1. You cannot ween me off the pain medication without a backup plan to address the pain if this other stuff doesn’t work. Dr. *** even stated he doesn’t think it will work. This was not the VA’s idea this was my own to address the fact that you guys have no plan.
2. I have been down this route multiple times, it’s on my file. I cannot function with the pain I face. It’s a 10 out of 10 without meds. I have been hospitalized before and placed on IV pain meds to reduce the pain when I have come off it before. Again it’s in my file.
3. Not having some working plan in place that allows me to function is going to destroy my life. Whatever it is the VA needs to have something in place to address this issue. I have lived perfectly normal with no problems since being wounded with no problems with medicine, care or health issues.
4. It is the job of the Veterans Affairs to address these issues that keep my quality of life as it is. I’m not a junkie, I was blown up and lost half my body. If you guys are “weening” me off something that is working there needs to be something in place as a backup that works to address my underlying issue. The VA has not offered a working backup to address the medical issue that I take these meds for.
13 Aug 2021 @ 11:22 ET
That’s not a plan, that’s torture I have severe nerve pain that needs to be managed in order for me to be alive and functional. If this medication doesn’t work I need a backup plan. I will be getting a lawyer today too because I will not stand for any mistreatment when I have informed everyone of this pain and it’s on my record for the past 18 years. I have been down this road many times. I have tried this I hope the new stuff works but there needs to be a backup plan that works for me.
13 Aug 2021 @ 11:22 ET
To: Brian Kolfage
the plan with Dr. *** is weaning you off the medication.
13 Aug 2021 @ 07:41 ET
Is there a plan in place if this other medication doesn’t work?
12 Aug 2021 @ 09:04 ET
To: Brian Kolfage
- Dr. *** is going to start weaning down on the medication dose.