A MUST READ: Proposed Strategy for Interviewing Robert Mueller Including Complete List of Most Important Questions That Need to Be Answered
** The following guidance comes from a career auditor involved in numerous multi-million dollar financial, operational and fraud investigations across numerous countries from East Asia to Europe.
* * * * * * * * * *
If the Mueller presentation is only four hours long then (at most) the Republican members in the House Committees will only have around an hour and a half to question Mueller.
Because the time frame is limited, the questions must be quick and to the point.
Therefore it is recommended that all questions be framed as Yes/No questions. Providing Mueller little time to procrastinate and dilly dally in his responses. Mueller is used to going into these types of meetings, filibustering and not answering questions.
Also, the questions should be risk rated with the most important addressed first while eliminating duplicated questions by the members. The House members who are able to interview Mueller should ask questions quickly while not overlapping on topics due to time limitations.
Each member should set aside some time to address suspect answers or perhaps two members should be given the time to follow up on open or unexpected questions during the questioning. For example, after a few members have asked quick questions on a Yes/No basis, have another member step in and ask follow up questions regarding topics when Mueller provides dubious answers. The same could happen with the final interviewer – used in a mop up kind of role.
It’s important to note that Mueller is not a good guy. He is not a patriot. His actions in relation to the Trump Special Counsel will go down in history as the most corrupt actions ever taken against a President of the United States. He is one of a gang of Obama and Deep State crooks who is trying to overthrow the Trump administration. They are still at it and no doubt Mueller will drop another dishonest bomb during the hearing.
Mueller should be addressed in the same manner he and his gang approached innocents like George Papadopoulos, General Mike Flynn and Paul Manafort. Manafort is in solitary confinement for underpaying his taxes and not filling out FARA forms and is awaiting more charges by the state of New York that are repetitive of Mueller’s charges. General Flynn, an American hero, spent his life savings defending himself and still is paying attorneys. George Papadopoulos was spied on by numerous individuals before the 2016 election.
Mueller may be just a symbol but it is unlikely. He may just play dumb very well. Many believe it was his corrupt Weissmann who ran the show. If so, get this out. This is important! Hammer Weissman with similar questions the next day!
There is no time for pandering – no time to waste – this may be your only chance to get to the truth. If Mueller lies, he needs to be prosecuted. Count the number of times he says “I don’t know.” Recount this number throughout the hearing. Americans are counting on Republicans in Congress to get to the truth!
Perhaps each member could limit his/her questions to a single topic so not to duplicate questions. Below is a complete list of material questions by topic –
- You served as FBI Director from 2001 through 2013. During this time as Director the Clinton investigation into Whitewater and mishandling and destruction of records was coming to an end. Notably James Comey was involved in these investigations. Were the Clintons charged with any crimes as a result of these investigations?
- In his final day in office, Bill Clinton pardoned Marc Rich, a billionaire indicted for tax fraud and trading with Iran during the hostage crisis. James Comey also oversaw the investigation into President Clinton’s last minute pardons. Were any individuals charged with crimes as a result of this investigation?
- During your time as FBI Director you and your associate Andrew Weissmann indicted accounting firm Arthur Andersen as Powell explained “by combining two separate statutes to create a crime out of something that wasn’t.” As a result 85,000 Arthur Andersen employees lost their jobs. The US Supreme Court eventually saw this case and said “it was shocking how little criminal culpability the jury instructions had required and that Andersen had not committed a crime at the time.” Is it true that the Supreme Court unanimously overturned your case in a vote of 9 – 0?
- Is it true that after his work with the Arthur Andersen case that Andrew Weissmann was elevated to Director of the Enron Task Force?
- Is it true that Weissmann indicted four Merrill Lynch executives of 14 crimes and insisted they be sent to jail, before they could appeal and that one individual was sent to a maximum security prison, but later 12 of the 14 crimes were overturned by the appellate court, including all the crimes against the young executive who was sent to the maximum security prison?
- Is it true a young Enron treasurer was put in prison after the plead guilty to a crime but Andrew Weissmann wanted more from the young man who didn’t cooperate so he was placed in solitary confinement for two weeks?
- Is it true that according to the Brady rule that the government is legally constitutionally and ethically required to produce any evidence that is favorable to the defense that is within the government’s possession or within its reach?
- Is it true that the 5th Circuit found that Weissmann and his “prosecutors plainly suppressed evidence favorable to the defense” in the Merrill Lynch case?
- Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein is famous for flying Bill Clinton and other celebrities like Kevin Spacey, to his ‘orgy island’, where underage girls were prostituted for his clients. Epstein was later involved in a sex trafficking case and given a very light sentence. Is it true that an attorney who fought to keep the sex trafficking case under seal to protect the identity of a very heavy client, worked for you and James Comey?
- According to an email from the Hillary Clinton State Department, you delivered uranium to Russian officials on an airport tarmac in Europe in the fall of 2009. Is this true?
Mueller’s Personal Conflicts of Interest as Special Counsel
- The Special Counsel law requires that the person appointed be independent of conflicts of interest. Conflicts as you may know can be both actual and perceived. Perceived conflicts would be those that a reasonable person could see and believe there might possibly be a conflict of interest. Because your investigation addressed the President of the United States, you would expect that you and your team should be highly vetted and not have any real or perceived conflicts of interest. Did you complete and sign a form stating that you have no conflicts of interest, actual or perceived, related to the Special Counsel directive you oversaw? (If not signed, how was this confirmed and recorded?)
- Did you provide your conflict of interest form to Rod Rosenstein to sign and did he sign it?
- Was this conflict of interest form signed at the time you were appointed the Special Counsel? (If not, when was it signed?)
- Did you report in your signed conflict of interest form that you and President Trump had a dealing where you had a membership in a Trump golf course and you resigned your membership in an argument with the Trump owned course?
- Did you work for a law firm that represented Jered Kushner, the President’s son, and did you note this in your conflict of interest form?
- You and Rod Rosenstein oversaw vetting of the corrupt Uranium One sale which involved Russian bribes, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering. You kept the Uranium One sale hidden from Congress which no doubt would have prevented that sale from taking place. Did you report this in your conflict of interest form?
- The Special Counsel statute specifically prohibited you from serving if you had “a personal relationship with any person substantially involved in the investigation or prosecution.” The language is mandatory. James Comey was substantially involved in the case. Indeed, he is the central witness. You and him were former colleagues and have long been friends, allies and partners. Agents have quipped that you two were joined at the hip while at the Department of Justice and the FBI. You two had a mentor-protégé relationship. The likelihood of prejudice and favoritism is glaring and severe. Did you identify this relationship with James Comey in your conflict of interest disclosure?
- Did you report in your signed conflict of interest form that you met with President Trump the day before the Special Counsel in an interview for FBI Director and that you were not offered the position?
Team Conflicts of Interest
- Your team has more glaring conflicts of interest than perhaps even you. Did you ensure all individuals who worked for you complete and sign conflict of interest forms stating that they had no conflicts of interest related to your Special Counsel?
- Your lead investigator Peter Strzok, said that Hillary should beat Trump 1 million to zero, and he texted a message saying “f Trump”. He worked on the Hillary email investigation and was present at the interview with Hillary and he assisted in drafting Comey’s presentation announcing Hillary was exonerated by the FBI. He had an affair with fellow FBI employee Lisa Page and used government phones and systems to communicate with his lover, even though he was married at the time. He hated Trump. Did Mr. Strzok complete a conflict of interest form certifying he was not biased towards President Trump?
- Strzok communicated with Lisa Page who was also on your team and who also texted “f Trump”. They communicated that they would “stop him” meaning, candidate and President Trump. Was Ms. Page subject to a conflict of interest review and did you sign off on it?
- Did you have any concerns with a bias from either Peter Strzok or Lisa Page at any time that you have ever worked with them?
- Were you aware that your top attorney, Andrew Weissmann, whom you have worked with for decades was at the Hillary party on election night (that turned into a funeral) and did you consider this a conflict of interest that would inhibit Mr. Weissmann from working on your special counsel team?
- Were you aware that Mr. Weissmann and Zainab Ahmad, an individual also on your team, were both introduced to the Steele dossier long before the 2016 election according to Bruce Ohr testimony and did you not feel this indicated a conflict of interest precluding them from being on your team?
- Did you have concerns about conflicts of interest when you added Greg Andres to your team who donated to the Democrat party $3700 and whose wife is a judge appointed by former President Obama?
- Were you concerned with bias when you hired Rush Atkinson ($200), Kyle Freeny ($300),Andrew Goldstein ($3,300) and Weissmann ($3,300), all who donated to Democrats and/or the Hillary campaign?
- Did you think there would be conflicts with Adam Jed who defended Obama’s contraceptive mandate against the Little Sisters of the Poor or Elizabeth Prelogar who worked as a law clerk for left leaning Supreme Court judges Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan?
- Any concerns of a bias from Brandon Van Grack who led a grand jury inquiryin Northern Virginia scrutinizing former Trump associate Michael Flynn’s foreign lobbying?
- How about any concerns of a bias from Jeannie Rhee who represented Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in a lawsuit about her private emails, and she also represented the Clinton Foundation in a civil racketeering case that was later dismissed?
- Did you ask anyone on your team to recuse themselves because of bias or conflicts of interest or did you not hire anyone because of conflicts of interest?
- Finally, did you think at any point that DAG Rod Rosenstein should recuse himself due to actions in signing off on the FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page and Donald Trump or for being involved with you in the Uranium One case where the US sold 20% of its uranium to Russia while the Clinton Foundation received millions from Russians in return?
The DNC Server
- Did the FBI or the Mueller Special Counsel team physically obtain the hacked DNC server hard drives? (Why hasn’t the FBI perform a forensic evaluation of the DNC hard drives?)
- Does the FBI maintain the DNC email server hard drives that were hacked by Russians? (Where are they located?)
- Does the FBI maintain a forensic copy of the DNC server hard drives? (Who has them?)
- Did the FBI and the Mueller team rely on the company Crowdstrike to examine and verify that the DNC server was hacked by Russians?
- Was the current or former CEO of Crowdstrike, Shawn Henry, promoted by you Robert Mueller, in September 2010 while at the FBI?
- Has any government agency attempted to locate Guccifer 2.0 who is reportedly related to the hacking of DNC emails?
- Was Guccifer 2.0 a government entity?
- Has the FBI/DOJ talked with Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai from Vice Motherboard who claims to have interviewed Guccifer 2.0 or examined his computers/network?
- Did the FBI ever obtain or review evidence from NSA Whistleblower and longtime intelligence analyst Bill Binney who claims that he has evidence that the DNC emails released by WikiLeaks were never hacked at all by the Russians or anyone?
- Julian Assange from WikiLeaks claims that Russians never gave him emails that he released from the DNC and Hillary’s campaign manager John Podesta. Did you or the FBI ever interview Julian Assange to determine how he obtained the DNC emails and who provided the emails to WikiLeaks?
Spying on the Trump Team
- Did you ever wear a wire or record any conversation with the Trump team at any time, especially in the White House?
- Did anyone you know or anyone you are aware of, wear a wire or record any conversation with the Trump team at any time, especially in the White House?
- Are you aware of any recording devices being left (or activated) in the White House by any member of any US government agency for the purpose of spying or listening in on the Trump team’s discussions?
- Are you aware of any other means where spying (or data collection) occurred of the Trump team in the White House?
- Are you aware of any recording devices being left in Trump Tower or any other spying that occurred, phone taps or other, by any US government agency at any time?
- Are you aware of any recording devices being left in Trump Tower or any other spying (or data collection) that occurred, phone taps or other, by any non-US government agency at any time?
- Are you aware of any time that a member of the US government, the FBI, DOJ, or any other government agency spied on the Trump Team at any time?
- Are you aware of any time that a member of any non-US government, the FBI, DOJ, or any other government agency spied (or collected data) on the Trump Team at any time?
- Are you aware of any non-US government entity that utilized government resources or databases to (collected data) on the Trump Team at any time?
The Steele Dossier
- Were there more than four versions of the dossier that were provided to the FBI/DOJ/State?
- Was Steele paid for his services and who issued the payment?
- What government agencies and employees and dossier related individuals (including reports) did Steele meet while in the US?
- Does the FBI have unredacted copies of the Steele dossier and where are they kept?
- Did the DOJ/FBI/State communicate with Steele via email, phone and text?
- Did your team communicate in any way with Christopher Steele?
- Did the Ukraine and their embassy provide information about Trump that may have been used in the dossier? (Who was this provided to?)
- The Steele dossier was used to obtain a warrant to spy on candidate Trump and Carter Page. It was the basis for the FISA warrant that was renewed three times. It was the support for connections between Trump and Russia and it was fake. Did you try and hide these facts in your report because the dossier is a fraud and a fake?
- When you determined that there was no collusion between the Trump team and Russia did you notify the FISA Court who had a warrant to spy on Carter Page and President Trump that was then proven based on false information?
- Did you investigate communications between the State Department’s Kathleen Kavalec and the FBI before the election where she stated that the Steele dossier was a fraud?
The Special Counsel Investigation
- The Special Counsel Law requires that a crime be investigated. Was the crime to be investigated in your Special Counsel Trump team collusion with Russia? (What specifically was the crime as one has never been declared?)
- The scope of the Special Counsel is supposed to be limited to the crime to be investigated but Rosenstein’s scope memo was wide open and therefore you included events long before the 2016 election and for activities that were outside of the US, is this correct?
- In numerous instances your investigation went outside the scope of Jeff Sessions recusal, in these instances did you obtain approval from AG Sessions to delve into these areas which were not yours to address?
- Did Jeff Sessions ever point out that you were going outside the mandate of his recusal?
- Were there additional scope memos that DAG Rosenstein provided to you other than the original one that created the special counsel investigation? (How many? What did they say and why did you keep them hidden in your report?)
- Was $35 million spent (wasted) on your investigation?
- Did you spend more than $700,000 on private contractors on the investigation?
- You have stated previously that you will not tell the name of the private contractors, was one of the private contractors Fusion GPS or Crowdstrike?
- Did you investigate the origins of the Russia collusion tale and did you identify that it was created by individuals, foreign and domestic, who set up Trump team members with the narrative of Russian collusion?
- Did you investigate candidate Trump’s campaign manager Paul Manafort for actions he took in the Ukraine long before the 2016 election, and was Manafort indicted as a result of your investigation?
- Manfort worked for John and Tony Podesta in the Ukraine. John Podesta was Hillary’s campaign manager and his brother Tony worked with Manafort in the Ukraine. Were the Podesta’s indicted as part of your investigation?
- Was Tony Podesta, the brother of Hillary’s campaign manager, John Podesta, given immunity as part of your investigation?
- All text messages on Peter Strzok and Lisa Page’s phones were deleted when it became clear that many salacious, bigoted and potential criminal acts were found in their text messages. Did you have these messages deleted or do you know who did?
- Were you aware of Peter Strzoka and Lisa Page’s personal relationship before hiring them on your team?
- Did you or any individuals in your Special Counsel team ever act illegally or take actions that were outside of department policy at any time during your time with the Special Counsel? (Here is a list of 100 times that Mueller and his gang acted illegally or against department policy)
- Was the appointment of the Special Counsel to determine whether the Trump team colluded with Russia during the 2016 Presidential election?
- Did you determine that the Trump team did not collude with Russia during the 2016 election?
- Were you informed that the Trump team did not or likely did not collude with Russia before you took accepted the position of Special Counsel?
- Did you know that the Trump team did not collude with Russia on the day that you took over the Special Counsel?
- Did your lead attorney that Mr. Weissmann and Zainab Ahmad, an attorney on your team, communicate with you before you took the job as Special Counsel that he saw the Steele dossier in mid-2016 and that he knew at that time that it was a phony and fake document?
- Did anyone else on your team communicate to you that the Steele dossier was a fraud and that there was no way that Donald Trump and his team was in any way colluding with Russia?
- Did you know that the Trump team was not colluding with Russia before the 2018 midterm elections? (When did you come to this conclusion?)
- Did you eventually come to the conclusion that the Steele dossier was a fraud?
- Did you come to this conclusion when the FISA warrants to spy on Carter Page and President Trump were in place?
- Did you selectively edit the transcript of a phone call between the president’s attorney, John Dowd, and the attorney for former national security adviser Michael Flynn leaving out information that made the discussion totally legit?
- You cite the name Felix Sater over 100 times in your report when trying to link President Trump to Russians. Are you aware that Mr. Sater has decades old ties to the Clintons, former Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch and your own Andrew Weissman?
- Did you note in your report that George Nader, a witness who is mentioned more than 100 times in your report, was allowed to leave the country, in spite of the fact that he was charged for possession of child pornography?
- You mention a 302 on General Flynn dated January 19th, 2017, three times in your report and yet this has never been provided to the public. Will you provide this to the public and explain why it has not been released?
- Was Simon Kukes, an American businessman who lives in the US and a Western Intel asset, a source listed in the fake Steele dossier?
- Was Ilya Zaslavskiy, who worked for the Chatham House and the UK spy networks, a source listed in the fake Steele dossier?
- Did Sergie Millian, who was reportedly a source for the dossier, live in Russia at the time of the 2016 election?
- Did you refer to Joseph Mifsud, the spy that met with George Papadopolous in London, as a Russian spy in your report?
- Is it true that Mifsud is not a Russian spy but rather a Western spy used by the Obama CIA, FBI or other US or foreign agency?
- Did you report that Giorgi Rtskhiladze, who was born in the former Soviet Republic of Georgia and has been a U.S. citizen since 2017, was a Russian businessman in your report?
- Did you in your report identify that Christopher Steele was actually employed by Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska?
- Were any Russian sources in the Steele dossier Russians that lived in Russia at the time of the 2016 election?
- Did you investigate election meddling by any countries other than Russia? (Italy or the UK?)
This is a composite list but no doubt there is much more. The Mueller Witch Hunt was the most grotesque, corrupt and criminal action in US history. Much of the basis for the investigation was made up and false. This fact alone is frightening. These people in Obama’s Deep State must have gotten away with so much crime that they believed and were embolden to attempt this coup of the Trump campaign and Presidency.
The Democrats believe that they have this opportunity to interview Mueller and bring down AG Barr and President Trump. The American people are much smarter than they think. If the Republicans in the House can stand up strong and act judiciously with the time they have allotted, they can change the tone of the entire hearing by pointing out the numerous lies and criminal acts of the entire charade.
Let’s hope and pray that soon, all the perpetrators will be indicted and justice will be served.
** If you are impressed with this post please share this with your Republican Congressman or woman for serious consideration for the upcoming Mueller hearing.