Breaking: Islamic Terrorist Attack In Kenyan Upscale Mall; Muslims Allowed To Leave, Non-Muslims Shot (Video)
Islamic terrorists attacked an upscale shopping mall this morning in Nairobi, Kenya. Muslims who could recite an Islamic prayer were allowed to leave, and the non-Muslims ordered to stay were shot. Including the children. Reports, so far, say at least 22 people have been killed and 50 wounded by 10 Islamic gunmen using Ak-47s and grenades.
Warning: Graphic Video below:
According to The Daily Mail,
‘All Muslims leave… we only want to kill non-Muslims’: Gunmen massacre at least 22 in Kenyan shopping mall after releasing anyone who could prove they were Islamic by reciting a prayer
- Security guards wheel out bodies in shopping trolleys from Westlands Shopping Centre
- Hostages are being held by at least five attackers still in building
- Upmarket mall is a favourite shopping spot for expats and wealthy Kenyans
- Police opened fire after gunmen launched attack at midday today
- Armed gang believed to have been terrorists, police say
- Kenya Red Cross says at least 22 dead though police not given exact toll
- Witness says attackers told shoppers non-Muslims were the targets
- Somali militant group al-Shabaab threatened to attack mall but no one yet claimed responsibility
At least 22 people are reported to be dead and more than 50 injured as a gun fight continues between police and armed men at a shopping centre in the Kenyan capital Nairobi.
One witness claimed gunmen told Muslims to stand up and leave and that only non-Muslims would be targeted when they opened fire at the upmarket mall of the Westlands district around midday today.
At least two dozen people, wounded and dead, were wheeled out on stretchers and in shopping trolleys by security guards, while others were seen walking out of the building, clutching bloodied clothing around their injuries.
Locals and tourists who were out shopping on the sunny Saturday in Kenya ran screaming from the building and cars were left abandoned as attackers threw grenades and fired AK47s. …
A shop manager who managed to escape said it had appeared ‘the shooters had taken control of all the mall’.