WOW! AP Reporter Asks Trump Doctor “Do You Have a Life Expectancy Based On Your Results?”
Presidential Doctor Ronny Jackson took questions from the White House press corps after detailing President Trump’s excellent health.
AP reporter Jill Colvin bizarrely asked Dr. Jackson “Do you have a life expectancy based on your results?”
Jackson shook his head “no,” as the question on Trump’s “life expectancy” was asked.
WH MEDIA IN
"EXTRA STUPID" MODE
— 🇺🇸 Miguelifornia (@michaelbeatty3) January 16, 2018
As The Gateway Pundit‘s Cristina Laila reported, Dr. Ronny Jackson conducted a physical exam on the President and declared Trump to have excellent cognitive health and attributed it to incredible genes “it’s just the way God made him”.
- Trump is 6’3″ and weighs 239 pounds. Jackson said. He added that he discussed a diet plan with the president that would include a smaller amount of carbohydrates and fats. A reasonable goal is for Trump to lose 10–15 pounds in the next year, he said. “The president has acknowledged that he’d be healthier if he lost a few pounds.”
- The president’s blood pressure is 122/74, a normal level, and he has a resting heart rate of 68 beats per minute, Jackson said.
- Trump’s medications: Crestor, Aspirin, Propecia — to prevent male pattern hair loss, a multivitamin.
- “His cardiac health is excellent … That’s not me speaking. That’s objective data.”
- How is Trump healthy despite his diet and lack of exercise? “He has incredibly good genes. It’s just the way God made him.”