CORRUPTION: Elizabeth Warren Set Up One Of The Most Unaccountable Agencies In U.S. Government
Elizabeth Warren Set Up Highly Corrupt Agency
On Tuesday The Daily Caller released a report on an agency that was set up by former President Barack Obama and Senator Elizabeth Warren that shows what happens when there is no accountability in government.
The agency that was set up is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the report highlights the outrageous salaries that are being paid out to the bureaucrats that are working there.
Statistics From The Report:
- 201 CFPB Employees earn more than Senate Majority and Minority Leaders Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer, who Earn $193,000.
- 54 CFPB Employees earn more Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, who makes $223,000.
- 170 CFPB Employees earn more than the secretaries of defense, state, the attorney general and the director of national intelligence who earn $199,700.
- 39 CFPB Employees earn more than Vice President Mike Pence, who makes $230,000.
- 198 CFPB Employees earn more than Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellin, who makes $201,700.
- 240 CFPB Employees earn more than all 50 Governors in the United States.
- 449 CFPB Employees earn more than $100,000 per year.
- 228 CFPB Employees earn more than $200,000 per year.
Keep in mind that this agency was created because of the Dodd-Frank act and was designed to protect the poor against financial fraud. The President of the Taxpayer Protection Alliance, David Williams, told the Daily Caller,“It’s ironic that the agency that is supposed to be looking out for the ‘little guy’ is actually padding the pockets of their own employees with exorbitant salaries.”
Instead of everyone being up in arms over the fact that Senator Warren was cut off in a rant she made while on the Senate floor on Tuesday, perhaps people should be mad and upset over the corruption that Senator Warren helps create within the government. She is quickly becoming the next Hillary Clinton.
Follow Ryan Saavedra On Twitter @NewsRevoltRyan