Far left crackpot and liberal darling Sen. Elizabeth Warren released her 11 commandments of American socialism this week.
The National Journal reported:
- “We believe that Wall Street needs stronger rules and tougher enforcement, and we’re willing to fight for it.”
- “We believe in science, and that means that we have a responsibility to protect this Earth.”
- “We believe that the Internet shouldn’t be rigged to benefit big corporations, and that means real net neutrality.”
- “We believe that no one should work full-time and still live in poverty, and that means raising the minimum wage.”
- “We believe that fast-food workers deserve a livable wage, and that means that when they take to the picket line, we are proud to fight alongside them.”
- “We believe that students are entitled to get an education without being crushed by debt.”
- “We believe that after a lifetime of work, people are entitled to retire with dignity, and that means protecting Social Security, Medicare, and pensions.”
- “We believe—I can’t believe I have to say this in 2014—we believe in equal pay for equal work.”
- “We believe that equal means equal, and that’s true in marriage, it’s true in the workplace, it’s true in all of America.”
- “We believe that immigration has made this country strong and vibrant, and that means reform.”
- “And we believe that corporations are not people, that women have a right to their bodies. We will overturn Hobby Lobby and we will fight for it. We will fight for it!”
And the main tenet of conservatives’ philosophy, according to Warren? “I got mine. The rest of you are on your own.”
And, with this list Elizabeth Warren proves once again that she knows nothing about capitalism and economics. And, her supporters are too stupid to know it.