Obama: There Was No IRS Scandal – It Was Just Made Up By the Media (Video)
The IRS Scandal involves:
- At least 292 conservative groups targeted
- At least 5 pro-Israel groups targeted
- Constitutional groups targeted
- Groups that criticized Obama administration were targeted
- At least two pro-life groups targeted
- A Texas voting-rights group was targeted
- Conservative activists and businesses were targeted.
- At least 88 IRS agents were involved in the targeting scandal
- At least one conservative Hispanic group was targeted
- IRS continued to target groups even after the scandal was exposed
Last night during his interview with Chris Matthews, Barack Obama denied there was a so-called IRS scandal and said it was just something sensationalized by the media.
“If on the other hand, you’ve got an office in Cincinnati, an IRS office, that I think for bureaucratic reasons, is trying to sreamline a difficult law to begin with, and interpret whether a non-profit is a political organization, deserves a tax exempt agenc, ant they’ve got a list. Suddenly, everyone’s outraged… And, I’ll point out that there are some so-called progressives and perceived to be liberal commentators during that week that were just outraged at the possibility that these folks had in some way been discriminated against. And, that is what gets news.”
When news of the scandal broke Obama promised to get to the bottom of it.
IRS investigators have still not interviewed one single Tea Party group. There is evidence the White House and IRS exchanged confidential taxpayer information.