By: Rachel Pulaski 

boko haram killers

On Tuesday, a village was attacked near Baga Village of Kukawa Local Government Area of Borno State in northeast Nigeria. The Boko Haram militant group is suspected of killing 44 of the villagers by slitting their throats and gouging out the eyes of the survivors. This information is now being made public because all of the phone lines were cut in the region. The Boko Haram in Nigeria is responsible for the deaths of over 3,000 people since 2009.

Indian Express reported:

The pre-dawn attack occurred on Tuesday but the information did not become public until yesterday as phone lines in the region were cut and the village is located in a remote area.

An official of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) said the attack took place in Dumba village in Borno state, where an Islamic uprising led by the radical Boko Haram militant group has its roots.

The NEMA official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the attackers slit the throats of their victims, contradicting an earlier claim by the military that the victims were shot.

He said the strategy was adopted to avoid sound from gunfire which attracts security forces.  According to him, some survivors’ eyes were gouged out by the suspected Boko Haram attackers.

In related news, the Boko Harma in northeat Nigeria have turned into cannibals.

PM News Nigeria reported:

Dozens of suspected Boko Haram militants in Magumeri forest, Borno state, north east Nigeria, have turned to human eaters after being stranded for days without food or water.

Magumeri forest is about 150 kilometres from Maiduguri, the state capital. The incredible story was related by Malam Momodu Bukar, who claimed to be part of the insurgency group.

He told newsmen on Saturday in Maiduguri that he fled the camp at the forest on Thursday when it became obvious that he was going to be eaten. “I thank God that I escaped because I would have been slaughtered by now to provide meal for my colleagues at the camp,” Bukar said.

The militant was captured by a Youth Vigilante Group, popularly known as the civilian JTF at Baga Road motor park, Maiduguri, on Friday..

He said the militants had been in the forest since May, when they were dislodged from Marte, Marte Local Government Area, by the Joint Task Force (JTF) on Operation Restore Order (ORO) after the declaration of the State of Emergency.

 

 

ADVERTISEMENT

 

Disable Refresh for 30 Days

Cookies and JavaScript must be enabled for your setting to be saved.

© Copyright 2014, TheGatewayPundit.com. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Web Development By Arlington Kirk