AWFUL!… MEDIA SILENT After News Breaks That Obama Was AWOL As Americans Were Slaughtered Needlessly in Benghazi
Today we learned the absolutely astonishing news…
Barack Obama was AWOL when Americans were under attack and murdered needlessly in Benghazi.
He was nowhere to be found.
He had one short conversation with CIA Director Leon Panetta… And that was it.
He went AWOL.
While Four Americans Were Slaughtered Needlessly in Benghazi.
The Examiner reported:
According to their testimony, the two men met with Obama at 5:00 p.m. on Sept. 11. That meeting lasted 30 minutes, they said. Afterward, they did not hear from anyone at the White House, including the president.
“A Defense Department timeline says that Panetta and Dempsey had been informed of the terrorist attack in Benghazi at 4:32 p.m.–28 minutes before they went into their meeting with Obama. At today’s hearing, Panetta said he informed Obama of the attack when they entered their 5:00 p.m. meeting. That was one hour and 18 minutes after the attack started and while it was ongoing,”
Panetta told Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) that Obama left operational details “up to us.”
“Did you have any further communications with him that night?” Sen. Ayotte asked.
“No,” Panetta said.
And, so far, no major media outlet has reported this astonishing news.
Anything to help Obama.
UPDTE: ABC did not discuss the revelations on Thursday night or Friday morning. CBS and NBC ran segments Friday morning.