Thank You Barack Obama… 1/3 of Adult US Males Are Out of Work
Thanks to the the failed Keynesian economics of Barack Obama, one-third of adult men are out of work.
And, he has the nerve to ask for 4 more years? Really?
The Manhattan Institute reported:
In his 1980 presidential debate with Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan looked directly into the television cameras and asked the American public, simply, “Are you better off than you were four years ago?” The question—posed by incumbent and challenger alike—has since become a recurring feature of presidential campaign season. Now, with Election Day 2012 nearly upon us, the Manhattan Institute has enlisted six of its fellows to take up the question anew. On issues such as housing prices, energy prices, unemployment, bank regulation, and America’s reputation in the Muslim world, the news is not good. We are not better off than we were four years ago and in some cases we are worse off—far worse off. However, the last four years have seen significant improvement in one issue area of historic concern to the Manhattan Institute: education.
- Your House Is Worth Less than It Was, Jacob Vigdor, Adjunct Fellow
- One-Third of Adult Men Are Out of Work, Diana Furchtgott-Roth, Senior Fellow
- “Too Big to Fail” Banks Are Even Bigger than They Were, Nicole Gelinas, Searle Freedom Trust Fellow
- Your City and State Are Broke and Cutting Services, Steven Malanga, Senior Fellow
- You Pay More for Energy, Diana Furchtgott-Roth, Senior Fellow
- Teacher Quality Is Improving, Marcus Winters, Senior Fellow
- Anti-Americanism Is on the Rise in the Muslim World, Edward Glaeser, Senior Fellow