Breaking: Obama Takes Blame for Benghazi Catastrophe: “Ultimately as Commander in Chief I Am Responsible”
Obama Fiddled as Benghazi Burned–
On Friday Bing West, a former Assistant Secretary of Defense, told Greta Van Susteren that if Obama gave the order to secure the consulate in Benghazi there would be a paper trail,
“If that actually happened the way President Obama said it happened, there’s a paper trail and I think people reasonably enough can say, “Can we see the order?” because hundreds of others supposedly saw this order.
So far no one has offered any evidence that Obama made the order to protect our men on the ground in Benghazi the night of the attack.
Then there’s this…
Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold.
Barack Obama never made the order to protect our security officials in Benghazi.
Even though he was watching the terror strike from the White House.
This weekend Barack Obama told Morning Joe that ultimately he is to blame for the Benghazi consulate disaster.
The Politico reported:
President Obama vowed Saturday to hold the right people accountable if it’s found that there was breakdown in communications within the intelligence community ahead of last month’s attack in Benghazi.
“What my attitude on this is is if we find out there was a big breakdown and somebody didn’t do their job, they’ll be held accountable,” he said in an interview with “Morning Joe” hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski conducted in Nashua, N.H., according to a report on MSNBC.com.
“Ultimately as commander-in-chief I am responsible and I don’t shy away from that responsibility,” he added.
So why now? Why is he finally taking responsibility for the massacre and coverup?