Unreal… Barack Obama lectured Mitt Romney: “If you want to be president of United States, your life is an open book.”

Obama still has not released his college records.
He hasn’t released his medical records either.
But he did write about his composite girlfriends. That ought to count for something, right?

• Blacque Jacques Shellacque

• Pingback: Unreal… Barack Obama Lectures Mitt Romney Today About Being More Open With His Record (Video)|PolitifreakPolitifreak()

• AuntieMadder

#1 August 20, 2012 at 5:44 pm
    Blacque Jacques Shellacque commented:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And his pants should have spontaneously burst into flames.

• Pingback: Unreal… Barack Obama Lectures Mitt Romney Today About Being More Open With His Record (Video) | Born Conservative()

• Carbon Pootprint

Leno must be worried for his future with this a-hole soon to be out looking for a job.

• Big Al

Notice how quickly he catches himself and qualifies the statement…re financial matters. What a pathetic Chicago slime ball. The unmitigated gall.

• YES WE CON!
  • mitt should seal all his records by executive privilege.

• Tom in CA

He is the Master Double-Talker …

• kato

Hugh Hewitt is playing Obama’s press conference as I write.

This country should be deeply ashamed for electing this suprime con man. As with many subprimers, I find myself wondering about him, “Is he that dirty or is he that stupid?”.

He is an embarrassment.

• YES WE CON!

Obama Fraud Exhibit #58: FAILED E-Verify… Official ‘Notice of Mismatch’ letter from the FEDS –

• Sasja

#10 August 20, 2012 at 5:55 pm
    kato commented:
    “Is he that dirty or is he that stupid?”.

• Indiana

Only a complete “psychotic” would point that finger at Romney. Like in court…..he’s just “opened the door” to have his hidden college transcripts/fast & furious documents, etc. demanded in trade. I’d tell Obama and his various mouthpieces to eff themselves.

• Taqiyyotomist

The funny part is, for me, watching Mitt Romney completely ignore this incredibly politically lucrative opportunity, and not “horse laugh” himself, and not demand reciprocation.

That beats the insanity and complete surreal-ness of Obama saying this by a wide margin.

The fact that Romney won’t take advantage of this is even more surreal and quite a ways further Through the Looking Glass.

Then again, it all makes sense to me:

Obama is poking America in the eye and flipping us all off with a gigantic middle finger with these statements, BECAUSE HE KNOWS Romney is taking a dive, as he was told to do. Next he’ll question Romney’s sexual proclivities, or whether Romney hung out with guys who did cocaine in the 80’s.

This is McCain pt II. This is another RINO pretending to run for President — and an incumbent who knows it, since they both serve the same Master.

• redlite

What a EFFING piece of work. Barry either put up or shut up. How about your records, huh?
    Lets start with your college records , like the ones from Occidental College. They would show if you received financial aid as a foreigner.

• pink tie Republican

He can hire Tax Cheat Timmy Geithner but is worried that Mittens didn’t pay any taxes.

• bigL

I think that the release of the video tape that the L.A. Times says they have wherein Obama sings in Arabic dialect to one of his mentors and then participates in telling anit Jewish /pro-pali jokes should be demanded.
    This is not apocryphal– the Tiimes wrote a story about it when they got it in Apr 2008. they would not release it becuase whomever gave it to the Time asked thatthey not , and that the L.A. Times said it wouled be a “game-changer”.

• YES WE CON!

@#10 Kato

I’m ashamed of the ‘conservative media’ for joining with the MSM, in refusing to report the mountain of evidence, documenting his multiple crimes.
    Sheriff Joe Araio: “10 Times Worse Than Watergate; Biggest Media Blackout In History.”

Obama Fraud Exhibit #168: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAM3hRI8_Y

• Taqiyyotomist

And who knows? Maybe I’d also be a spineless sitzpinkler and pretend to run, if I also had to fear for the lives of my kids and grandkids.

I can’t really fault Romney unless I’ve been there, can I?

But I do believe that’s what’s what, and has been for quite a while now. Either Romney is afraid and is taking a dive, or has been paid and is taking a dive, or is IN ON IT ALL and is taking a dive.

So far I’ve been right, since way more than a year ago, when I predicted this.

So far I’m Hari f**king Seldon.

• YES WE CON!

Allen West: “Show us your sealed college records…” http://www.BirtherReport.com

• befuddled

Open records and Transparency, that’s a debate I want champ. How about you and Romney have a debate moderated by Sheriff Joe?

• MrGoodWench

So Odinga Hussein , have you paid back Rezko the money Rezko paid to buy you a house ?
    You know the house taxpayers are guarding , right now ?

• Taqiyyotomist

Has anyone added up all the proven voter fraud stories in the last three and a half years regarding the 2008 election? Literally did the investigative work and tallied up the number of votes that were proven fraudulent since then?

Dammit, conservatives are disorganized. The ADHD party.

And when Romney loses by a small margin, I predict that he will not challenge S**T and concede gracefully.

Even though it could probably be proven that McCain really won, and that in four years after ACORN became 2,000 ACORNS each getting funding from the taxpayers, and that their vote-stealing and vote-nullifying tactics have gotten more than a little bit better, Romney will be the first to call and congratulate Obama.

And if, despite what Romney does and says, he actually WINS, he will be the first to demand a recount.

• Militant conservative

Our master told us, do not

Covet thy neighbors ass

Nor his goods. Obama wants

us all to commit a mortal sin.

Obama is effing evil

summbitch. Evil being the key

Word.

• Taqiyyotomist

#22 MrGoodWench

Soros was a major investor in a company co-chaired by Rezko, called NALCO.

Nalco sold the U.S. Government, at who knows how many dollars per gallon (FOIA anyone? Bueller? McFly? Romney??), billions of gallons of their patented Oil Dispersant after the BP “accident” in the Gulf, which served the dual purpose of shutting down yet another industry, and enriching Friends of Obama.

Rezko is in prison, but there are always Marc Rich-style Executive Pardons.

That will be the first Executive Pardon on the list.

• MrGoodWench

#15 August 20, 2012 at 6:03 pm
    redlite commented:

+++++
    I’d also like to see his job application in Moochel’s law firm
    as well as
    his application for a law license.
    What SS# did he use ? What name did he use ? What supporting documentation did he provide ? Was there anyone who checked his applications and raised red flags , and someone over-ruled him/her ?
    Why did he have to become a street hustler ?

• zipity

You can be this blatantly dishonest when you have the LameStream Media© as a lovely little lapdog….

Who’s gonna call him on it…Chris “Tingles” Matthews…?

• iamsaved

Obama has spent at least $2 million fighting the release of his “open book life. Now that’s what I call audacity – lecturing Romney. Or is it chutzpah?

There must be something he’s trying to hide.

Doubt comes in at the window when inquiry is denied at the door.
    Benjamin Jowett (1817-1893)

• owl

“The moment he said that, there should have been a chorus of horselaughs throughout the room.”

There you have it. The story is that the lumps all just sat there and ALLOWED that to be said to them.

Which one of those brave PROFESSIONALS questioned him on his SEALED LIFE?

The people in that room make me ill. When Bush was president, it was a brawl with shouting almost every day. Do you ever hear these creeps ask about our soldiers being shot in Afgan, daily, with their own guns??? The Leaks???

That is one sick bunch of creeps that pose as reporters.

• Pingback: Obama Says When You Run For POTUS, Your Life Is An Open Book (Video)()

• Rachelle

Do we know anything at all about our President except that he is a compulsive liar, incompetent, Marxist, Muslim?

Well, maybe that’s enough.

• Taqiyyotomist

(After the BP-Deepwater Horizon “accident” which shut down our Gulf oil industry, made some people at and invested in NALCO even more embedded into the 1%, Obama sent a billion of our dollars to Petrobas, a Brazilian oil company invested in by the same Soros, for deep-sea exploration at depths twice that of Deepwater. Oh, and many of our Gulf oil rigs, owned by oil companies, towed their rigs to Brazil.)

But lets investigate Romney’s tax returns.

Oh, and Romney? Let’s just be nice. Nice is good. Continue being nice.

• MrGoodWench

Taqiyyotomist ,
    Rezko will be pardoned by Obama in public,
    after
    Rezko is first killed in jail secretly.
    Obama doesn’t leave squealers behind.

• Taqiyyotomist

Romney:

Romney’s taken the envelope, and decided his path.

If I were insane and blind, I would hope that he would do as Butch did in Pulp Fiction, and welch on the bet, defeating Obama soundly.

Unfortunately my wits are about me, and I have a long attention-span.

• Taqiyyotomist

#33 MrGW

Now that’s an interesting and likely possibility.

Hmm. But why is Larry Sinclair still breathing?

I mean really. Even his “typical white” grandmother died, as Obama was visiting her, on the night before the 2008 election, in an unbelievably amazing coincidence.

• MrGoodWench

Taqiyyotomist commented:

#33 MrGW

Now that’s an interesting and likely possibility.

Hmm. But why is Larry Sinclair still breathing?

+++++++
    Obama’s trail of dead bodies also includes 2 gay men from his ” church”,
    the guy who tried to peek into Obama’s passport records,
    members of SEAL Team 6 who actually killed binLaden ,
    and then there is Rezko, Blago and the Pakistani doctor who have been stuffed in jail and silenced.
    Now why is Jesse Jackson JR so quiet , suddenly ? Hmmmm…

• xiphos

I read on another site that Romney placed his tax returns with Obama’s college records.
    We should be seeing ALL real soon.

• Pingback: Obama to Romney: “Unseal Your Tax Records!” « Nice Deb()

• USMC Thomas

Only sycophant’s posing as journalists would sit mute after such a refutable statement.

Shame, shame…

• mg4us

Obama mocks ALL Americans when he speaks like this. . .knowing full well the secrets he keeps from us. . .

Obama may be laughing now but come November we shall see who has the last laugh.

Obama’s contemp for America and its citizens is becoming so obvious – – will not stand!!!

• radioone

“If you want to be president of United States, your life is an open book.”

And his “buttkissers” in the press nod their heads in agreement!!!!

• if romney didn’t pay his taxes he would have been offered a job in the obama administration.

• mg4us

If Romney hadn’t paid taxes or broke the law the IRS would have been on him like syrup on pancakes. . .

This is just a distraction. . . want to talk tax cheat – Geitner
    Want to talk stingy with charity – – Obama

• mg4us

While we are at it. . take a look at these two links for a little transparancy. . .helps explain why Obama needs to go

or this

Why won’t press do their job and ask real questions like where is you college record!

• mg4us

Breaking news. . .

Romney released ALL his tax records. . they can be found in the same file with Obama’s college transcripts. . LOL!!!!

Good luck media!

• dylan

Maybe the college transcripts will be released on C-Span during one of the infamous transparency programs! Oh the memories and lies of 2008 – makes you all fuzzy inside, doesnt it?

• Bob-O

Open book?….really?
    That’s rich!

• sablegsd

ovomits gall bladder must be huge. Certainly bigger than his brain.

• Pingback: HILARIOUS! Obama Lectures Mitt Romney On Transparency « American Glob()

• Oliver

obama’s “open book”: is that the same book that’s full of composite and imaginary friends?

• the obama administration has been as transparent as a lead jacket.

• Pingback: Unreal… Barack Obama Lectures Mitt Romney Today About Being More Open With His Records (Video) | Liberal Whoppers()

• chizeled

but why did Romney destroy records while he was governor? Romney may not want people to know that Bain owned a company called Stericycle that disposed of aborted fetuses. Although some say that Romney severed ties with Bain in 2002, Bain went on to haul in huge profits from Stericycle’s disposal of aborted babies from 2002-2004 while Romney was governor. I speculate that at least some of the paperwork that Romney destroyed while he was governor may have documented Romney’s involvement in coordinating state funded abortions in Romneycare. Did Bain-owned Stericycle profit in any way from any legislation that Romney may have enacted or coordinated between 2002-2004?

chizeled #54 August 20, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Romney left Bain Capital in 99
    to manage the Winter Olympics

chizeled #54 August 20, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Stericycle

• Chris

Obama let us know about his pot use, cocaine use, eating dog, grasshoppers and that’s about pretty much it. Yeah…Obama’s such an open book.

• Redwine

Just as I thought… The press conference was no “surprise”. Thought so by the questions asked and the recent criticism of Comrade Barry not having given any for awhile. Several members of the media were well prepared in advance.

“Obama was pushed out onto the stage with some crib notes and instructions to wait for the abortion question. The question came and the president read from his notes. If you find a video of it, you will notice him looking down at those notes. I had to laugh when Obama tries to manufacture outrage when he gets to that word. You can see the little rodent in his head spinning around the wheel telling him to “act outraged” but the guy just can’t pull it off anymore. What Akin said was clumsy but it sure as hell wasn’t what the media and Obama are trying to spin it off as.”

Planned Parenthood child-rape records destroyed during
    HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius’ time as governor of Kansas

we haven’t got a clue as to what is realy going on, well, probably little
    to nothing we can do about it except for revolt anyways.. which also
    happens to be Obama’s ultimate dream.. eh, damned if we do, damned
    if we don’t.. what else is new..

chizeled #54 August 20, 2012 at 10:47 pm

btw re: records, absolutely nothing illegal was done, it was also permitted
    by an independent board and supervised via the Dem secretary of state..

• Redwine

Testing. I can’t seem to post anything.

• Redwine

The press conference was no “surprise”. Thought so by the questions asked and the recent criticism of Comrade Barry not having given any for awhile. Several members of the press were well prepared in advance and reading from notes.
    The link is on the The Ulsterman Report.

(I’m having trouble posting.)

Redwine #60 August 21, 2012 at 12:06 am

write to GP via one of the following
    located on your right, top of menu..

Contact Gateway Pundit
    Contact MidwestEngr

• Redwine

Thanks, bg.

• Pingback: Unreal… Barack Obama Lectures Mitt Romney Today About Being More Open With His Records (Video) | Born Conservative()

• Pingback: Unreal… Barack Obama Lectures Mitt Romney Today About Being More Open With His Records (Video)()

• Limousine Barry

Let me be clear presidents should be open books – and that includes medical records! But, not my medical records!

My chronic use of nose candy and Maui Wowy Weed is on the record. I admit it! I still use both in the back of the Limousine when no one is looking. It has not harmed me at all. I feel great after a snort!

Sure, I sound like a warped record… a an iPod stuck on replay or a bent Axelrod but, I have to deflect all question about my past on someone!

It’s true my campaign is going sour and my trash talk is making me look like a belly crawling mindless Hater Gator. But, at least I am a consistent mindless Hater Gator!

If you like the way I have trashed the economy and sent gas prices through the roof then vote for me!

Remember every 29 cents of that $4.00 per gallon of gas goes towards federal Taxes. I love taxes on the poor and middle class! The bigger tax – the better for me! My gas is paid by the Taxpayer! Ha-ha!

This is important; send me $80.00 before midnight. My Hollywood Donors are like crappy rats jumping off the 0bama ship. They stink!

My shuck and jive trash talk is getting muddled and Davy Axelrod is confused. Davy Axelrod has a new jam-scam for my dwindling California Donors. It’s a version of the “Beat the Hollywood Pinata” until all the money falls out.

I cannot go into detail because my last scam failed. My campaign may suck but once I bleed my Hollywood donors dry it will suck worse. Good day.

• Pingback: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 « Live Free Springfield()

• MJ

Its not ‘unreal’ to American audience.
    The Stalinists have done EVERYTHING to hide the fact that by Obamas own admission, he is BORN IN KENYA and his father never became a US citizen.
    This inc FAUX news.

Romney should be hitting him back with his own records, but he wants to be Mr nice guy with Commies.

• I want to see Obama’s college transcripts from Columbia

Romney needs to put Obama in his place. Why all the civility? It doesn’t work with Chicago thugs.

• Joanne

He’s a pathological liar. He knows the first thing he did was seal up all his records, but he describes himself as an open book. It isn’t even funny – it is insanity.

• Pingback: URL()

• Questionman

That’s not of your damn business, you black-hating, racist, bigoted, a-hole!

He is a capitalist, you are a retard!

He is a good man, you are a Klansman!

Guessing from your comment i would say no. people who questioned Obama’s education or religion or even nationality is pathetic.

67 retarded comments proves my point on how racist and pathetic ALL you losers are. ALL you racists are pathetic!
    : that is demonstrably not true! Without a nano-second of reflection I can come up with some really whoppers from Bush II that Obama cannot touch – calling Obama the biggest liar in the history of presidency simply shows your ignorance for history or an appalling disregard for the facts!

Obama is a christian( he goes to church) he went to Harvard( I bet you that anyone questioning his education couldn’t answer the where they went due to embarrassment). He was born in Hawaii and it was shown in the birth certificate. P.s.- i saw some off your videos and you are complete full of crap buying into the BS republicans say over and over.

You racists choose to ignore and rely on BS on the internet like the group of uneducated racists that you are!

The Republican Party Is a National Disgrace. Marxist” stands in for the words, “I hate Obama but can’t justify myself so I make up stuff! Anti-American is what you are, you racist a-hole!

• Pingback: Video: Obama to Romney: “Unseal Your Tax Records!” | FavStocks()