Mitt Romney hammered Barack Obama today with his latest ad: “It Worked”
Once again, Mitt used Barack Obama’s own ridiculous statement against him in the ad.

From the video:
VIDEO TEXT: “Barack Obama On The Economy”

VIDEO TEXT: “July 24, 2012”

· PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: “We tried our plan—and it worked. That’s the difference. That’s the choice in this election. That’s why I’m running for a second term.” (President Barack Obama, Remarks, Oakland, CA, 7/24/12)

VIDEO TEXT: “It Worked?”

MAN: “I had to file my own personal bankruptcy. I had to close my business.”

WOMAN: “I’ve been looking for a job for two years.”

VIDEO TEXT: “45 Million Americans Now On Food Stamps”

· In 2011, An Average Of 44.7 Million Americans Received Food Stamps. (“SNAP Program Data,” U.S. Department Of Agriculture, Accessed 7/21/12)

MAN: “You know, it’s difficult to find employment.”

WOMAN: “A year ago, I was laid off from my job.”

VIDEO TEXT: “23 Million Americans Struggling For Work”

· More Than Twenty-Three Million Americans Are Unemployed, Underemployed Or Have Stopped Looking For Work. (Bureau Of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov, 7/7/12)

WOMAN: “I have to work part-time in order to make ends meet.”

MAN: “Sometimes I feel like I am a failure.”

VIDEO TEXT: “Over 46 Million Americans Now In Poverty (Highest Ever)”

· There Are A Record 46.2 Million Americans Living In Poverty. “The number of people in poverty in 2010 (46.2 million) is the largest number in the 52 years for which poverty estimates have been published.” (Carmen DeNavas-Walt, Bernadette D. Proctor, And Jessica C. Smith, “Income, Poverty, And Health Insurance Coverage In The United States: 2010,” United States Census Bureau, September 2011)

· Reuters: “Number Of Poor Hit Record 46 Million In 2010” (Reuters, 9/13/11)

VIDEO TEXT: “July 17, 2012”

· SCOTT PELLEY, CBS NEWS: “Good evening. This is the worst economic recovery America has ever had.” (Scott Pelley, CBS Evening News, 7/17/12)

VIDEO TEXT: “Do You Agree It’s Working?”

• Pingback: Mitt Romney Slams Obama With “It Worked” Ad (Video) | politicsandpolls-com()

• P. Aaron

Obama’s working at providing the Romney camp with good ad material.

• Militant conservative

How’s that hopey changey

Crap working for the racists

That voted for this POS?

25% unemployment in the

black community. LOL

Suckers!!! Now you better

Vote skippy out to prove you

Are not an idiot!

• When I checked my yahoo mail, this headline caught my attention:

– Olympic officials ban pro-Obama attack ad

😀

• reliapundit

OBAMA TEN DAYS AGO IN VIRGINIA:

I just want to point out that we tried their theory for almost 10 years, and here’s what it got us: We got the slowest job growth in decades. We got deficits as far as the eye can see. Your incomes and your wages didn’t go up. And it culminated in a crisis because there weren’t enough regulations on Wall Street and they could make reckless bets with other people’s money that resulted in this financial crisis, and you had to foot the bill. So that’s where their theory turned out.

THIS A BIG LIE.

OBAMA AND THE LEFT WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THAT DEREGULATION CAUSED THE CRASH.

AS IF GOP POLICIES AND BY EXTENSION MITT ROMNEY CAUSED A PHONY AND DOOMED GILDED AGE. HERE’S A RECENT COVER FROM THE SOCIALIST RAG “THE NATION”:

THIS IS WHY THEY CHOSE THE SLOGAN “FORWARD”. IT HIGHLIGHTS THE IDEA THAT VOTING GOP IS GOING BACKWARDS TO THE CRASH AND WHAT CAUSED IT.

THIS IS BULLS*IT. TOTAL EFFING DECEITFUL PROPAGANDA.

DEMOCRAT AND LIBERAL REGULATIONS AND NOT REPUBLICAN AND CONSERVATIVE DEREGULATION CAUSED THE CRASH.

THAT’S RIGHT.

WHAT INFLATED THE BUBBLE THAT LED TO THE CRASH WERE THE REGULATIONS ON THE BANKING INDUSTRY THAT FORCED THEM TO UNDERWRITE SUB-PRIME AND ALT-A LOANS AND THE REGULATIONS THAT PERMITTED FANNIE MAE TO BUNDLE THEM AND CREATE DERIVATIVES WITH THE IMPLIED GUARANTEE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

REGULATIONS – SOCIALIST REGULATIONS – CAUSED THE BUBBLE WHOSE BURSTING LED TO THE CRASH.

WITHOUT THOSE REGULATIONS AND THE MALFEASANCE AT FANNIE MAE (A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF THE LIBERAL ESTABLISHMENT), THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO BUBBLE AND VERY VERY VERY FEW BAD LOANS ISSUED TO PEOPLE WHO REALLY DIDN’T DESERVE THEM – AND NO CRASH.

THE POLICIES OF OBAMA AND REID AND PELOSI AND DODD AND FRANK AND GEITHNER AND CARTER ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BUBBLE AND CRASH, NOT GOP POLICIES.

• Skree

What is Obama going to talk about at his campaign stops if Romney keeps making him look like a communistic ass clown? How’s he gonna stir up the rabble?

• west1890

Obama’s (and Jarrett’s) plan did work…. they intended to:

-destroy our economy,
    -increase the number of food stamp recipients,
    -increase the number on unemployment
    -increase social unrest
    -increase voter fraud
    -increase illegal immigration
    -spend the US into a financial hole we may never climb out of

so I’d have to say they’ve have been remarkably successful.
    Is it November yet? The happiest day of my life will the one on which I get to see Obama and the obnoxious Moochelle leave the White House for good.

who would have thought Pelly would have turned out to be such a gem in another one of Romney’s crowning achievements (okay, so i spiced it up a bit, if only, imho, because we could use some spicing up).. 🙂

• Ariel

Ouch! That ad is going to leave a mark. I hope the RNC plays it coast to coast, 24/7. Short, to the point, and it uses Obama’s own words against him. Those are the kinds of ads that will get results. Tie Obama to his own words, and they will collectively become a dead albatross around his neck. He will not be able to avoid the stench of his own festering lies.

TeachX3 #4 July 26, 2012 at 4:55 pm

woohoo, how double 8) is that!!

• I’m not a Racist; I don’t like Biden or Pelosi either

Great ideas for more ads & strategies the GOP can use to give Dems a taste of their own medicine:

• bigkahuna

Reliapundant…. I agree I get so mad that the GOP / Mitt and others dont call him out on that crap….

Its a lie to start with..

I am always blaming libs for the loan mess. GOP /Bush didnt force banks into lowering loan standards.

Libs did. He keeps pointing out economy under Clinton… Well that was the start of the tech boom…then bust when bluecrap.com type stuff went bust. He forgets to menbtion GOP controlled congress who balanced budgets and reformed welfare… what a Jackoff

• bigkahuna

I love these ads using not only Obigears words…but the MSM and their own words LOL

The only thing I dont like are the words overlay…they need voices so people who are simply standing near the tv hear everything

• Lazy

Awesome ad. They are cranking these things out fast as well. This is down to 2 days later. Very impressive!

• bigkahuna
  • Taqiyyotomist

I admit: after seeing this, and a few other ads: Mitt Romney a.k.a. “Butch” may actually say to his Marcellus Wallace, as Butch did in Pulp Fiction, “Screw you” and do to Obama what Butch did to his unnamed opponent in this election.

A glimmer, though faint, of hope.

• Taqiyyotomist

bigkahuna

I agree.

bigkahuna #15 July 26, 2012 at 5:30 pm

another winner!!

• Vercingetorix

Just brutal. And just what we need.

Hold them under and don’t even let them come up for air.

• Oldrathergate Redneck

I guess it worked, but I’m just not sure that universal poverty is a policy that a reasonable administration would pursue. By declaring that it worked, Obama is admitting that this crippled economy is his goal. Isn’t that a criminal act?

reliapundit #5 July 26, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Amen to that!! (#57)

• democraps suck

It’s working exactly like the mooslum illegal fraud had hoped it would…the total destruction of America…..

• Pingback: Mitt Romney Mocks Obama’s Latest Ridiculous Statement With “It Worked” Ad (Video)|PolitifreakPolitifreak()

here’s another one most missed..

ht redneck (#57)

“We need Romney”

• MNASHC

You will never see a Romney ad that tells the ignorant public what is really going on. Obungle is right. His plan worked or atleast it is working. His plan is to overwhelm our financial system and destroy our economy. And to also create class warfare and racial divide. The commie plan is working very well…….run an ad telling the American people that. Never gonna happen.

• donh

It worked ?? Where’s the BEEF ?.. http://youtu.be/R6_eWWfNB54

• owl

#5 “The big bad basic lie of the deceitful Obama Campaign is nthat GOP and Conservative policies got us into the ditch.”

100% correct. That is the LIE. That is one of the reasons I scream about our ELECTED officials and have been ranting against them since around 2004. Repubs in Congress hid out and thought the stink would just stick to Bush if they hid.

I have listened to this LIE until I am blue in the face from almost every Repub on tv. Do they say it? Some actually do say such crapola. They have sat and agreed or did not say one single word to call it a LIE.

They lost in 2006 over the LIES that they allowed to go forward. After that it was all downhill and the mess created by the Dems exploded by 2008. You would think that simple survival skills would have kicked in along the way, but no.

They all acted like McCain when he would not even allow anyone to use Barry’s middle name and was busy assuring the scared woman. Geesh, give me a break.

OT

US must recall it is not just any country

[……]
    Our talent has historically come from every part of American society, without regard to class and economic circumstance. But when a child’s zip code determines whether she will get a good education, we are losing generations to poverty and despair. The crisis in US education is the greatest single threat to our national strength and cohesion.

The American people have to be inspired to lead again. They need to be reminded that the US is not just any other country: we are exceptional in the clarity of our conviction that free markets and free peoples hold the key to the future, and in our willingness to act on those beliefs. Failure to do so would leave a vacuum, likely filled by those who will not champion a balance of power that favours freedom. That would be a tragedy for American interests and values and those who share them.

The writer is a former US secretary of state

Condi Rice

• owl

I liked Pelley’s part.

• Pingback: Mitt Romney Mocks Obama’s Latest Ridiculous Statement With “It Worked” Ad (Video) | Born Conservative()

• mcc

Way to entertain us!

Keep the HITS coming.

Soon Barry’ll be afraid to open his mouth.

OT

The latest fundraising e-mail from Team Obama:

Katrina –

My upcoming birthday next week could be the last one I celebrate as President of the United States, but that’s not up to me — it’s up to you.

This July deadline is our most urgent yet, coming after two consecutive months of being significantly outraised by Romney and the Republicans.

And if you pitch in $3 or whatever you can before midnight tonight, you and a guest will be automatically entered to join me at my birthday get-together next month:

Thanks. Hope I’ll see you soon.

– Barack

[……..}

• bigkahuna

Obama is effectively killing immigration control….

• bigkahuna

Patty… Joining BO for his birthday party…is that a threat ?

Raffle off a pony it would be worth more and the pony doesnt lie through his teeth and tell you he didnt winnie the way you said he winnied.

Next Obama will have a does he wear boxers or brief contest with a $2 entry fee and winners get his dirty underwear.

• MicahStone

1. Demonizing the Christan owners of Chick-fil-A for having a non-lunatic-left opinion AND supporting the tenets of their faith.
    2 “If You’ve Got a Business — You Didn’t Build That. Somebody Else Made That Happen.” – Barack Hussein Obama, The WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY, 16 July 2012
    3. Brian “the Tea party did it” ross of the A(lways)B(iased-socialist)C(lowns) network
    4. “Just like we’ve tried their plan, we tried our plan, and it worked…that’s why I’m running for a second term.” – Barack Hussein Obama, The WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY, 23 July 2012.

Never before have the lunatic-left d-cRAT socialist extremists been so wrong that EVERYBODY on Earth recognizes their wrongness and they’re forced to spend an enormous effort to BACK-PEDDLE, DENY, and COVER-UP their outrageous actions and remarks.

As McDonalds would say; “I’m Lovin’ it.” (and please, please keep up this offensive and insulting stuff until election day, Nov. 6, when American can fully express their opinion on it all.)

Patty #32 July 26, 2012 at 6:14 pm

hmmm, 3 lottery tickets or, hmmm, Obama, hmmm.. 😀

• I’m not a Racist; I don’t like Biden or Pelosi either

Don’t get too excited; I’m sure the Dem Spin Machine & the MSM will figure out a way to accuse Romney of taking the words “IT WORKED” out of context.

#37 July 26, 2012 at 6:30 pm I’m not a
    Racist; I don’t like Biden or Pelosi either

well clearly that depends on what their definition of “if” is.. 😆 ‘sarc

• tarpon

He doesn’t care what you think, only what the stupid think. He is playing to the stupid.

• bigkahuna

Depends on your definition of IT…

• lizzy84

@democrapsuck/#22 said

In a nutshell.
    And can you even imagine what will follow if Mr. Flexibility gets a second shot at it? America will be finished off by 2014.

• Taqiyyotomist

#20 Oldrathergate Redneck

In a sane world, yes. That is a criminal act.

Unfortunately, this is not a sane world.

“We’re headed in the right direction!” — BHO

• Taqiyyotomist

#25 MNASHC

True. Becuase, like Ezekiel, anyone who tells the ignorant public what is really going on will be labelled insane by that ignorant, deceived public, and will never stand a whore’s chance at a eunuch convention of being elected.

#44….OT

• Taqiyyotomist

#27 owl

Well, 90% correct, anyway. It’s the GOP and so-called “conservatives” letting the Democrats do anything they wanted just so they could be “liked” by them for 8 years that got us into this ditch.

Guess what, GOP and you RINO members: they still don’t like you, even though you were, for the terms of GWB, no longer being “mean” by blocking anything at all — but now they’re laughing at you, like a con-man laughs at a mark.

• Taqiyyotomist

Rest assured, RINO Senators and Representatives: I will be sitting next to you in the death camps, although you, with no usable skills, will probably be gassed before I am.

And I will probably be doing your dishes, since that is what I have excelled at.

Also rest assured, RINO Senators and Representatives, you cowards: Your dishes will be spotless.

Because I do my job. Unlike you. Thanks.

• Taqiyyotomist

Your dishes will be spotless.

That is, until your Democrat jailers adorn them with feces, semen, and spit…

…that’s what these people do, because let’s face it: they get off on this behavior.

• Taqiyyotomist

SO HAVE FUN IN WASHINGTON, RINOS!

You’ll have some good memories while in the stockades with the other emaciated, corpse-looking folks whom, by looking at them, you’d never know were Senators, or dishwashers.

• Pingback: Mitt Romney Mocks Obama’s Latest Ridiculous Statement With “It Worked” Ad (Video)()

• Limousine Barry

Let me be clear, my plan was to Wreck America First and to make American’s dependent on the government. Then they will have to vote for me! I think it’s clever!

Sure, I had to kill millions of jobs and Bankrupt thousands upon thousands of little companies – but I had to be careful not to lose my job in the process. I say go bankrupt and get on Food Stamps. That’s my policy!

If you like the way I have snuffed-out million of jobs, diverted hundreds of billions of dollars to green shell crony companies… which then go bankrupt, please vote for me. Send me $300.00 before midnight. My own campaign is going bankrupt!

My big bus is over-heating and AstroTurf Axelrod has another scam for my Hollywood donors. It’s the “smoke and mirrors” scam. I can’t go into details at this time – because we have not hatched the scam on our victims. I cannot answer any more questions. Good day.

bigkahuna #40 July 26, 2012 at 6:35 pm

thanks for correcting my typo… 😆

• http://cnsnews.com/news/article/doj-colorado-family-give-your-religion-or-your-business……….another attack on religion freedom in this country ……..

• sandy

From Obama’s point of view his agenda for our economy has been very successful. If you hate this nation and our standard of living you have to be proud of the job Obama has done on us.

• Pingback: Mitt Romney Mocks Obama’s Latest Ridiculous Statement With “It Worked” Ad (Video) | Liberal Whoppers()

redneck #53 July 26, 2012 at 7:47 pm

DOJ to Colorado Family: Give Up
    Your Religion or Your Business
    😥

• Winghunter

When your agenda is to destroy the country, he has made that ‘work’.

• tony

I mean do we really believe president obama said that are did he say that they didnt build the roads which with there tax decrease nothing but rednecks and hillbilles lets get nixxer outta there and really kill this country

• Sarah

Very strong ad!

• Sarah

O/T
    GREAT speech by GOP Senate candidate in MD. I mean really great!

Sarah #60 July 27, 2012 at 1:15 am

aah yes, common sense, Amen..

thank you..

• squeaky

[#58 July 27, 2012 at 12:26 am
    tony ] good grief! who let the couch potato in?

• KornKing

Betcha it torques Scott Pelley off that they used his clip

• Pingback: Mitt Romney Mocks Barack Obama’s Latest Ridiculous Comments on the Economy with “It Worked” Ad … It Did Not Work, Latest GDP 1.5% | Scared Monkeys()

• Jake Green

@west1890 You are absolutely right, Obama/Jarrett’s implantation of the Cloward/Piven plan is working as intended. In their EXTREME Marxist minds they have accomplished so much of what they set out to do on their way to “Fundamentally transform the United States of America.”

Yes the Masterminds can check off the following as you summed them up:

“-destroy our economy,
    -increase the number of food stamp recipients,
    -increase the number on unemployment
    -increase social unrest
    -increase voter fraud
    -increase illegal immigration
    -spend the US into a financial hole we may never climb out of”

You can’t “Transform” something until you first destroy it in its current form.

• Pingback: “Betting” is a Good Term for Believing in GM | Shall Not Be Questioned()