Black Youth Mob Assaults Random Pedestrians at Columbus Fireworks Celebration

Another day… Another black youth attack on innocent pedestrians goes unreported by the liberal media.
Around 30 black youths attacked innocent people after the Columbus fireworks celebration this year on the 4th of July.
The Columbus Dispatch reported:

During the 2012 Red, White & Boom celebration, there were dozens of police officers at the fireworks. Most of these officers were clumped in bunches near the Scioto River and simply watched the fireworks along with the hundreds of thousands of spectators.

After the show ended and people started walking back to their cars, things turned violent. A gang of approximately 30 black youths (both male and female) started walking and running down Broad Street and randomly assaulted white people — old people, children, women.

I was first aware of the violence in front of the church at the corner of Third and Broad streets. One block east of there, a man crossed the street through the traffic holding his crying son. They clearly had been assaulted. When others asked if they were OK, he said, “No, we’re not OK; we got separated from my wife and daughter, and they’re still over there.”

Finally, two Columbus officers were seen slowly walking toward the scene of this violence. At this point, the black youths crossed the street to the opposite side of the officers and started randomly attacking more white people on the north side of Broad Street. I know; I was assaulted by five different youths.

At this time, the police meandered to our side of the street. Some of us went to the officers and said, “Do something, innocent people are getting assaulted right here on Broad Street.” One officer replied, “We don’t have enough officers.” After seeing the dozens of officers near the riverfront, I went home feeling this officer’s answer was a poor one.

Clearly, the Columbus Police Division had brought in all the officers it could for this large gathering. Also clearly, they had not formulated a plan to ensure the safety of Columbus residents.

• Minty

What is the point of posting this story, Jimmy?

• When will President Obama speak out against racially based hate-crime violence?

• pink tie Republican

Feral children out of control. Coming to a town near you.

• George

To #1

What????

• Bill Mitchell

It’s only a matter of time before one of these “innocent youths” assaults a citizen who happens to be packin’ and gets their brains blow out. Then of course the citizen will be arrested for a hate crime.

• Mahdi Al-Dajjal

Clearly, the Democrat Leaders of this city would’ve brought in an overwhelming police presence if this gathering had been of 90 year-old Tea Partiers in wheelchairs moving slowly down the city sidewalk shouting such vicious hate-filled slogans such as “No Taxation Without Representation” or “Taxed Enough Already!”

I mean, the propensity for violence of these groups of rightwingers is clearly foreseeable and such a police presence is virtually mandatory to protect the public at large from violence such people are likely to cause.

• Buffalobob

Columbus police. Look for the union label.

• when are white people going to start fighting back?

• Mad Hatter

Whenever the diversity thugs, or Muslim thugs go haywire in the U.S., the press describes them as “youths” or “men”.

Whenever a white commits a crime against a minority, the press always lets you know the color of the perpetrator and the victim.

And to think that some people clam there’s bias in the media. Imagine that.

• Toddski

Class warfare and racial division is all part of the plan……It’s in Saul Alinsky’s marxist hand book……This is all part of the Transformation process…..Don’t you people get it yet……Another Obama term and it’s definitely over for America !

• Jet Jaguar

These “youths” would be on the ER table if they did this in Texas.

• regularguy

Obviously, a mural to honor these freedom fighters is in order here.

• kato

Forty years of handouts, quoatas, set-asides, and special exemptions, along with a million white-liberal excuses produced these subprime animals.

• novaculus

The Post-Dispatch did not report this story. This link is to a letter to the editor.

Too bad these thugs didn’t attack someone who was armed. They always choose the most vulnerable for these cowardly assaults.

• Pingback: Black Youth Mob Assaults Random Pedestrians at Columbus Fireworks Celebration|PolitifreakPolitifreak()

OT..

Troopathon Pre-Show RIGHT NOW
    July 7, 2012 @ 12:00pm – 1:00pm (Pacific Time)
    KSFO 560 AM or http://www.ksfo560.com
    Please tell your friends to tune in and make a contribution!

Dana Loesch, Troopathon 2012 co-host!
    Lisa Hanna, Owner, Ageless Beauty Salons and Troopathon sponsor!
    Jon Kahn, Singer of the hist song “American Heart”
    Lt. Col. Mark Ggurich, US National Guard (Ret.)

re; #16 July 7, 2012 at 3:49 pm bg

didn’t mean to post that, it’s like over.. 😀

• Andreas K.

Imagine what will be when George Zimmerman is acquitted. There’s no “if” to this, except when someone starts blackmailing and threatening judge and jury, which, given who has come out for the gangbanger Trayon (the fascists of the new black panthers) and the general reaction by the usual suspects (people calling for murder of GZ on twitter and other places, demanding the end of the rule of law and rather want mob rule and lynchings), is likely to happen.

• Blacque Jacques Shellacque

CCW.

It’s the only way.

• BAllan

“The Columbus Dispatch reported” …

No, it didn’t. What you’ve excerpted is a letter to the editor.

I assume you’ve some done independent investigating in order to corroborate the letter writer’s claims?

• kato

When it comes to criminality, blacks punch way above their demographic weight. Every federal study of crime going back to the 1960s attests to the fact that black crime is orders of magnitude greater than that of whites or other racial groups. When it comes to education, black lack of attainment is well-known and well-documented. When it comes to bastardy, absent fathers, drug-addicted mothers, and welfare, welfare, and more welfare, well, ‘nuf said.

This is why I’ve got to laugh when I hear goo-goo types talking about bringing cities like Detroit or Cleveland or St. Louis back to their heydays of the early 20th century. It ain’t gonna happen, folks. Not with all those blacks.

• kato

Good point, BAllen. Black criminality is the dirty little secret that cannot be talked about in liberal society.

Now, if a pair of lesbians get shot at, then that is front-page news for weeks, and probably the subject for a made-for-TV movie. Unless the shooter turns out to be black, of course.

• Sasja

Don’t expect the demonRat black mayor to do anything about this. How many of the cops were black?

One thing we have learned in reading about these attacks is that most black people are incapable of civilized behavior. I favor moving them to Detroit (or Chicago) , build a giant stone wall and let them kill off one another. And don’t forget their mommas.

• Remco Kimber

#21,

But to mention any of these verifiable FACTS is clear proof of your raaaaaacism.

• Dale

If I had a mob attacking people, they’d look just like this mob.

• Ken

didn’t see this reported in the Dispatch. Same thing happened last year also….

• Tingles4LOLBAMA

This kind of thing happened fairly often where I grew up. That’s one of the places where I first noticed a stark contrast between the behavior of whites and blacks. For whites,it’s always been the lone gunslinger (or gunman),a black person has to call up their 50 cousins just to have a fist fight with a (usually white) guy they disagree with. Cowardly in the extreme.

• NoBlahMa

This doesn’t happen where I live. We have conceal carry and open carry laws here. And we do shoot when we are being assaulted.

• BAllan

Keto wrote: “Every federal study of crime going back to the 1960s attests to the fact that black crime is orders of magnitude greater than that of whites or other racial groups. … ”

Even granting you that — could you cite one of them? — do you know the difference between correlation and causation? Because from the, shall we say tone of your posts, I’m guessing, oh, that you don’t. (I hope in your heart you do, though.)

• DaMav

Concealed carry changes the equation. It’s why they are pushing so hard to punish Zimmerman for defending himself.

• squeaky

not that long ago – took an op-ed to get the info out……just an anomaly i’m sure.

• JC

Of course this is from a letter to the editor and not a “real” article. This type of activity is not reported for fear of smaller and smaller crowds to Red, White & Boom or any other event downtown. In fact, NBC4 praised the event and the well-behaved crowd while from my air-conditioned suburban home I thought, “yeah right.” I was at RW&B a few years ago and young blacks were out of control then, taunting mounted police, throwing bottles and one punk even punched a horse in its face. The urban black community is in dire need of self-correction as “the great white hope” is hopeless.

• Alana

I googled a lot. I could find no coverage of this on either the google news in general, or in the Columbus Dispatch, except for this letter to the editor.

Does that mean it didn’t happen?

• maynardb61

Sorry for any black Americans that read this post, but I personally stay away from areas populated by blacks. Whether it be sporting events or malls. Does not matter. They all to often as young adults vent their anger toward white persons whom have never done them harm and it seems to be getting worse! I think I could live safer down by a river with a fishing pole, my 30-06, 357, 22 rifle, and pellet gun just fine in a junked out van.

• Frank Scarn

People would be rewarded by reading Derbyshire’s rules,

• Laura

Large packs of lovable black youths also terrorized Chicago on the 4th. Jesse was busy traveling to Pennsylvania to fight against voter ID laws so he couldn’t march against the violence in his home town. No, I got that wrong. Since the only white people involved were victims Jesse had no interest in “his people” terrorizing the citizens of Chicago.

• Blacque Jacques Shellacque

Does that mean it didn’t happen?

If the leftist media didn’t cover it, then it didn’t, as far as they’re concerned.

• ohio

Ohio is a “Shall Issue” state. If you do not have a Carry Concealed and are assaulted like this, it is on you. Bust a cap on two or three and watch them run.

Welfare babies selling drugs not paying taxes then having more welfare babies before costing us money in the hospital, courts, jails and finally the morgue.
    Welcome to post-1965 America, and thanks LBJ.

• ant

Why they always robbing white people? I thought Obama was gonna be handin’ out his ‘stash’….oh wait, that would still be robbing white people.

• Gadfly

Nothing to see here. Move along.

• Taqiyyotomist

The public is onto this Neo-PRAVDA we call newspapers in this country.

As evidenced by the comment sections — read this one’s despicable “reporting” and the comments (70) which follow.

We see you, you latter-day Walter Durantys.

This is from another (of a few hundred these last three years) race-based flash-mob, and I found it here:

• #1 Minty was one of the “random pedestrians.”. Minty didn’t fight back. Minty is a coward.

• Arius

The police were there to make sure no uppity whites impeded the blacks having their fun.

• Pingback: Black Youth Mob Assaults Random Pedestrians at Columbus Fireworks Celebration | Born Conservative()

• squeaky

“…young adults vent their anger toward white persons whom have never done them harm and it seems..” end result of years of listening to the likes of rev wright, al sharpton, farrakhan, etc. words matter as o would remind you and when all’s fair in love and politics… and groups are allowed to believe half truths and lies for political gain……

• When a female police officer at another gathering last month tired to stop an assault she was killed, shot in the head at a jazz concert in Denver a week or so ago. So, don’t say police don’t do anything, they do, but they are cautious. Being overwhelmed and getting killed or worse almost nowadays killing a black youth to defend yourself won’t solve the problem.

This is cultural! 13% of the population commits 70% of the violent crime in America and we know it, they know it, the government knows it, and nobody says it out loud for fear of being ostracized and punished by a small minority of Politically correct dummies.

The officer was a black woman, mother and wife. Her photo is everywhere. The suspects is not… But I took a look at the Denver Colorado Jail booking information and he’s black.

Gee..PC strikes again. Black woman is courageous. Black man who killed her in cold blood, not mentioned by race or a photo.

Sounds like down here in Florida. We would laugh when the News Press would reported a robbery or rape or murder and the suspect was either white male or “male” with dark hair. Often no race was mentioned for fear of upsetting our local race baiters.

Until we are willing to accept the problem and deal with it openly, gangs of black youths, many like Trayvon Martin, will hunt and prey on innocents.

• Mannie

Stuff like this is why there is a pistol on my belt. I’ll take a few of them with me. The problem is that, like the American Hero George Zimmerman, the system will try to kill me, afterwards. Well, I pledged to give my life for my country, if necessary. I just never figured it would end that way.

I am George Zimmerman. I am Matthew Owens.

Mine is dry.

• Bunni

They must be reading about all the random attacks on whites going on in Chicago by the feral scum running and RUINING the streets. They go all over the mag mile, navy pier, festivals, wealthy neighborhoods, and randomly attack whites. The media covers it up, doesn’t name their race. When they don’t name the race, you can be sure they are BLACK! If whites were randomly attacking blacks, rev. jessee, and all the race baiters would be all over it.

Anyone thinking of going to chicago, DON”T, you’ll get robbed, beaten, or worse. The police can’t do anything. NO WHERE is safe! If housing prices ever improve, I’m getting the hell out of here, it’s looking like detroit.

• Littlemac

Stereotypes are funny because they are true.

• If your a white stay away from festivals where you know blacks will be hanging out. If you do decide to go, then pack a weapon. Don’t count on the local police to protect you. Most of them are only collecting a paycheck. They could care less about our safety. We saw what happened in Dearborn to those pastors when they decided to preach to the Muslim animals at that festival. The cops looked the other way.

• karen

What is the point of posting this story, Jimmy?

I’ll venture a guess….it’s to alert white people of the harm that’s being done to them that our MSM will not report.

• Minty

Don’t act like you know me. Tell you what, I’m feeling generous so I will send you a ham if you put a gun in your mouth.

• Alana

This Minty’s a real piece of work.

• Lamarlamar

I teach my WHITE children to stay away from groups of blacks! Don’t go to their parties, stay away from their festivals and don’t invite them home!!! Call me a racist or what ever. I carry a .357 and know how to use it,…… AND I refuse to be bullied!!! I live in New Orleans and guess what?,……… my Black friends tell their children the SAME THING!!!!!

• Taqiyyotomist

Minty:

Once again, the ever-present Progressive death wish is put into text.

No, folks… Mao’s Great Leap Forward could never happen here.

• Taqiyyotomist

Again, folks, in case you missed it:

This black-on-white mob violence is a trend that has been increasing, well, since Parliament recorded Chocolate City, but lately (as of January 10,2009, apparently) has begun to represent Mann’s famous “Hockey Stick Graph”.

Here’s a few hundred clues:

• if reporting black on white crime got votes for the democratic party these crimes would be covered 24/7. the media’s purpose is not to report what is going on in america, it’s job is to advance a political agenda. welcome to marxist america.

• Taqiyyotomist

If Minty had a Big Red Button and was told if pushed, would somehow instantly kill all “incorrect thinkers”, including conservatives (of course), Republicans, gun owners, “rednecks”, I’m guessing Minty would not only push it, but push it several times, just to make sure — and then throw it on the ground and stomp on it with both feet a few dozen times.

And a million or so others like Minty would do the same.

Evidence: anytime Darth Cheney goes to the hospital with a finger injury, and it’s reported anywhere on the innertubes.

Evidence: the never-ending death-wishes, death-threats, and general death-masturbation evinced by these Manson-wannabes in their posts to blogs, Twitter, protest-signs, letters-to-the-editor, bumper-stickers and highway overpasses. To name but a few venues with which Progressives advertise their love and hope for many deaths.

Evidence: Mao’s Great Leap Forward. Hitler’s Shoah. Stalin’s Holodomor.

These are all the same. “Love the State? No? You die.”

It CAN INDEED happen here.

• gorgo

My wife and I often eat at the last remaining York’s Steakhouse on the far west side, not many miles up Broad St. from where this took place. Dying area but not yet THAT bad, or so I thought. Damn shame.

• gorgo

Lamarlamar commented:

* * *

No less sensible than telling a black person in decades past to stay away from a group of men in white sheets. It’s just plain common sense and good on ya for passing it on. Just remind them to judge INDIVIDUALS by their actions, not their skin coloring. GROUPS, on the other hand, is another matter.

• man_in_tx

#11 July 7, 2012 at 3:32 pm
    Jet Jaguar commented:

These “youths” would be on the ER table if they did this in Texas.

////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////

#38 July 7, 2012 at 4:46 pm
    ohio commented:

///////////////////////////////////////

#47 July 7, 2012 at 5:23 pm
    Mannie commented:

I am George Zimmerman. I am Matthew Owens.

Mine is dry.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

I have collected/reposted the posts that give the answer. On a certain level, those pedestrians in Columbus who got beat up have only themselves to blame. The people who came to this country carried guns at all times to defend themselves against the local unfriendlies. Why should we do any less. If we plan to depend on unionized, Democrat police forces who (in many US cities) work for black mayors and/or black chiefs of police to defend us… good luck with that. The American spirit is one of SELF-RELIANCE.

Of course, as Mannie (Post #47) rightly points out, if we *do* exercise our right of self-defense in a situation such as that in Columbus, Chicago, you name it, we can expect to receive the George Zimmerman treatment — to include possible Federal hate crimes prosecution and decades-long sentences of confinement in dangerous prisons.

Who is going to stand up? No one, if not we. George Bush, John McCain, and Mitch Romney lived charmed lives in gated communities. They neither care nor have a clue what we have to face on a day-to-day basis.

Also, on the ethnic dimension of this story, three points:

1.) When it comes to defending oneself, his loved ones, his neighbor, or his property, ethnicity has no value. We should be happy to exercise our Second Amendment rights whether the miscreant is white, black, or other.

2.) I personally work with some fine black Americans, so we must not be too quick to paint all blacks with the same brush.

3.) Nonetheless, there is a “black” dimension to this problem, and the sooner people — the media, elected officials, police officials, etc — begin talking openly about it, the better for us all. Ultimately, what is needed — and, thus far, is missing, is the influence of prominent blacks (athletes, elected officials, celebrities, etc) speaking out about this issue, taking their fellow blacks to task for their abominable behavior in our country’s streets. These, ultimately, are spoiled kids — mostly illegitimate — who have for the most part never known a father’s discipline and who are — in a sense — asking someone to have the guts to set limits for them, to say, “No!” Thus far, no one is stepping up — which is here we need to come in with a willingness to defend ourselves if/when attacked in our streets, homes, or places of business.

I fear that this issue may have already been permitted to fester for too long. The genie cannot be put back into the bottle at this point. I fear that there will be blood — on all sides — including, possibly, our own.

Last point: This years-long, nation-wide trend of black-youth gangs running amok cannot be strictly accidental. This is almost undoubtedly the product of Alinskyite organizing and agitation. (No: The black kids beating up the white folks in the streets do not know it, but they are pawns being used and manipulated in order to hasten the revolution that will catapault the Marxists into a full and final stranglehold on this country, its people, and its resources.)

One problem: There are at least a few hundred-thousand red-blooded Americans who will not go down without a fight.

Everyone who understands should consider begining to regularly sport DTOM (Don’t tread on me) T-shirts, bumper-stickers, and flags. Let us let Ms Napolitano, et al, know that that there are quite a few of us “risks” out there!

• Minty ran and dropped his purse after one of the youths punched him in the mouth.

• I got tired of waiting for Minty’s ham. So I put the gun in his mouth. Problem solved.

• JT

No doubt the miscreants are all headed to prison, or will eventually land there. But than what? These little turds will never have jobs or contribute to society. On the contrary, they will be millstones around all of our collective necks. Squirting their sperm into their female counterparts, popping out little bastards who will keep our prisons overflowing with fresh inmates.

What’s the answer? Nothing good I fear. Something rotten this way comes.

• Alan Whitenton

This is why guns must stay legal. I’d be assaulted once and after that we’d have dead “youths”.

• Lefty

If you live by the sword… you will die by the sword.

The ‘2nd’ ammendment — has nothing to do with self defense.

Fight TPTB.

Try thinking outside the “two party” box

• CV1

The others are correct. The firework display (Red, White, and Boom) happened on July 3rd, not July 4th.

This was a LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Does that qualify as an incident “The Columbus Dispatch reported”? Although the Dispatch was not obligated to print the letter, it may be the Dispatch’s way of exposing the incident without actually reporting it.

How may Letters to the Editor in any newspaper provide accurate information? Who knows? There is likely some element of truth and some exaggeration going on. Take it for what it’s worth.

• tony clifton

not that I want this to happen here ,BUT if it does ill @ least grab of the lil weak thugs & rip him apart limb by limb. Ill make one of those thug bastards blackout from the pain

• Sam Stone

It looks like the unions are telling the rank and file to use the “we don;t have the resources” line and then allowing this behavior for shock effect! Allow the random violence against whites to use it to force more “hiring of teachers fireman and policemen”.

Another Fast & Furious type scheme right out of Cloward–Piven strategy style.

• Pingback: Black Youth Mob Assaults Random Pedestrians at Columbus Fireworks Celebration | Liberal Whoppers()

• Tim in Cali

Wild animals attack in packs in the Serengeti National Park,Africa

Not much difference,I quess

FYI…The Serengeti and Kenya share a border..interesting

• obama is a mole

This a obama world…jarret, jones, rice, holder, brotherhood…kill whitey destroy all their business, get rid…the word GOD…I think they are all aliens..they show no emotions, do not care about abortions, water, oil, electricity, NASA, farmers, tanning salons…these 22 new taxes are to hurt whites..they are huge racists!

The flash mob feels enpowered ..he is doing this..telling them to hurt whites! He is a racist!

• Dawgonitt

If Obama had a Tribe of 30 black youths attacking innocent pedestrians, they would look just like the Black Youth Mob Assaults Random Pedestrians at Columbus Fireworks Celebration.

Obama would say something like the old people, women and children were acting stupidly and therefor asked for it.

• man_in_tx

#66 July 7, 2012 at 7:11 pm
    Lefty commented:

If you live by the sword… you will die by the sword.

The ’2nd’ ammendment — has nothing to do with self defense.

/////////////////////

In its purest sense, you are likely correct: The right to self-defense logically precedes the Second Amendment, which is a recognition of the right to resist evil Government with force.

Nonetheless, there is a very practical sense in which the Second Amendment facilitates the exercise of self-defense.

Don’t believe me? Try relocating to Britain, Australia, or Japan and trying to equip yourself to defend yourself.

• stonedome

why is it that i have not heard of a patriot breaking out their firearm and dispatching the hoodrat mongrels? they can’t assault you if your firing.

• Jack Burton

As a resident of the northern suburbs of Columbus, this story is shocking in that the Columbus Dispatch allowed the race of the attackers to be published. I stopped going to this event about ten years ago because of the savage gangs of black “youths” who randomly and without hesitation attack white people. While it would be nice of the Columbus police actually nailed the many savages involved, it would also be nice if someone would finally protect their rights and start cleaning out the gene pool. Pathetically, this is far from a random act, but the more that people understand what is happening out there, the better chance people will be protected. The attendance of what used to be a massive fireworks party has fallen badly because of the danger of roving gangs of black savages.

• Georga

Concealed carry….that’s the answer. Seriously.

• Pingback: Black Youth Mob Assaults Random Pedestrians at Columbus Fireworks Celebration()

Black people are my equal. We were all created equal. If I misbehave, I should be held to account. Likewise, if black citizens misbehave, then they should also be held to account for it. You know full well that if a white mob had yanked a black couple from a vehicle and beat the daylights out of them, it would be a huge news story. Why doesn’t the media see us all as equals?

Norfolk, Va.

It is a deadly pattern, not just beating and killings of whites by blacks but just as disturbing is the pattern in the National Media. Those who are to report the new, with no bias and report in a manner that is not lying to the American People.

But when leaders have lied about one of the Most historical taxes like New Affordable Health Act, (that title a joke in its context) Well, a nation of liar, cheats, haters and deviants.

Until we get down to ARRESTS, YOUTH ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS AND THE PARENTS, AND I AM TALKING SOME HARDCORE PUNISHMENTS, then nothing will change and kids will believe they can do this with no action for their BAD BEHAVIOR.

• THE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGRO THUGS WILL GET HUGE BREAKS FROM POLICE ETC. DUE TO FEAR
    OF AL, JESTER JESSE, ACLU ETC. PULLING THE RACE CARD. WE ARE AFRAID OF BEING CALLED
    ………………….WORDS. THE POLICE ARE FEARFUL OF BEING CALLED WORDS. i’M NOT. i’M AFRAID OF HAVING A NEEEEEEEEEEGRO THUG POINT A GUN AT ME…………..NOT POINT A WORD AT ME. GET SOME BALLS…………………………………….XCOPS.

• Minty

I am a gun owner and a registered Republican, you troglodyte.

I am trying to have a marginally dignified argument here. Your grotesque caricature of reactionary idiots is detracting from their own efforts to discredit themselves.

• Evil Otto

I am a gun owner and a registered Republican, you troglodyte.

Doubtful on the first, meaningless on the second. For the record, being a “registered Republican” is not something most here brag about. Most here identify themselves as conservatives. Republican is just a party name, one that really only means something in the minds of leftists who are pretending to be “Republican.”

I am trying to have a marginally dignified argument here.

“Tell you what, I’m feeling generous so I will send you a ham if you put a gun in your mouth.” That is not “dignified.”

Our side rarely uses the word “reactionary,” except as parody. That a leftist buzzword.

Stop pretending you’re on the right, Minty. You’re a leftist pretending to be right-wing, and you just can’t pull it off. But hey, if you don’t agree with me, if I’m being unfair, it’s not like you’d like to see me dead, right? You wouldn’t ever write that sort of thing.

• Noah

White People need to carry guns.. Let some idiot Ghetto Thug try to assault someone and then get their stinking heads blown off..

I’m tired of this crap.. If not a gun,then a bat.big huge knife.. Arm yourselves and don’t become a victim.

I have a young child anyone touches him and their dead.. Mamma don’t put up with no violence on her baby… I would beat the living Sh34 out of them.. I guess thats my Irish/Italian heritage talking there..

This stuff just pisses me off to know end.. If we don’t take action to stop it WHO WILL?

Yes some of these may cause a Race War so make sure you document the whole thing. Show it was self defense.

These people are the reason I left the big city and move to a more calm little town in Missouri.
    From California…

• Noah

@#11 July 7, 2012 at 3:32 pm
    Jet Jaguar commented:

These “youths” would be on the ER table if they did this in Texas.

More like the morgue…

• crackermike

Re#5. 100% correct… O.J. and Trayvon Martin have established that it is now, quite without a doubt, allright for blacks to assault racially white people with legal and societal impunity.

• Working for me & mine

It sounds like it might be time for you people to start defending yourselves. Stop thinking there is going to be someone there to help. Your families safety is your responsiblity not the cops. Once you come to this realization you will be better off. If you end up in jail doing what you think is right so be it. BE RESPONSIBLE NOT A BITCH!!

• Minty pleaded with one of the youths not to hit him. Minty offered him a ham. The youth then punched him in the face. Minty ran. Minty’s wife covered the retreat. Minty is a registered coward.

• Peter Warner

Frank Scarn @35 posted:

‘People would be rewarded by reading Derbyshire’s rules,

Thank you for that comment and link. I was thinking something similar: A lot of people owe Derbyshire an apology.

Best regards, Peter Warner.

• Practical Jane

Shoot and Scoot.

• Terrylewis Sherry

IM SICKENED AT THE WAY MY HOMETOWN COLUMBUS OHIO HAS BEEN OVER RUN BY THUGS & CORRUPTION.
    Cops slowly responding to this ? What the hell is going on ? I live in Miami now, Ive seen it coming, ive warned all my Colus Ohio Buckeye friends that Cols Ohio is behind the times of knowing hw to handle or deal with things. Its going to get much worse people. God help you all.

Race War in Columbus, Authorities obviously not taking things seriously with $500 reward.

Not saying this is the case here. BUT 500 DOLLARS, they need to raise the reward. I would bet this and some hardcore time for these kids would help. The word would spread, you get caught perpetrating any crime and you will get real justice. Tired of this pat on the wrist.

Victim Speaks After Violent Attack Inside Germantown Restaurant

[…]Philadelphia Police Lietenant Ray Evers says officers will be patrolling the area more closely.

The first suspect is described as a black male with short hair and a thin build. He was wearing a gray tank-top with blue shorts and blue sneakers. This is the suspect who punched the victim and stole his wallet.

The second suspect is described as a black male with short hair. He was wearing a white t-shirt with light blue shorts and black and white sneakers.

Anyone with information on the suspects is urged to call 911 or 215-686-TIPS (8477).

State rep charged with domestic kidnapping, assault

Picture above click!

Rep. Carlos T. Henriquez of Dorchester was arrested early this morning on charges of domestic kidnapping and assault stemming from an incident involving a girlfriend who fled from his car, Boston police said.

Henriquez, 35, a Democratic state legislator, was arrested at about 4:30 a.m. after the woman jumped out of his rented Zipcar on Forsyth Way and reached out to a Northeastern University security officer for help, police spokesman Officer James Kenneally said.

The woman, who Kenneally said is in her early 20s, told police Henriquez punched her during a physical altercation in the car when he allegedly refused to return her to her mother’s home in Arlington.

Police charged Henriquez with domestic assault and battery and domestic kidnapping, Kinneally said.

Developing …

• Minty

I would only draw on someone if I felt that my well-being was in jeopardy. Getting slapped by some punk kid does not qualify. You seem to be confusing cowardice with prudence.

• Pingback: URL()

• Pingback: Moonbattery » Authorities Ignore Violent Mob in Columbus()

• Psyche

Whenever a hispanic or arab attacks a black, they are called “white”. Whenever a white person protests being assaulted, raped or lynched by blacks they are called “racists”.

It’s time to ignore words and start putting these animals in their place.

• Scott Mollett

Organized jews are responsible for this. Jews control the liar media that ignores minority crime but never fails to blame whites for all minorities problems. The jew banker media mafia knows that their Ponzi scheme US Dollar is going belly up. History shows that now is the time people punish jews for their crimes. The jew mafia is stirring up minorities so whites will blame them for our problems.

Minorities are a just a symptom of the jew problem whites face.

• Psyche

Learn the truth. At you tube: watch?v=v2ZfIKtDoWo&feature=youtu.be

• Prefertojustbe

Just an FYI this happened in Raleigh NC as well, I was one of the “victims” a female….another “victim” in Raleigh was a young Hispanic boy about 14-16. The only good news is we pursued the issue, while waiting on the useless at the moment police case number the assailant and his group of friends walked back by us about 30 minutes later. We identified them and the police apprehended him and he was carted off to jail. However, his friends were not and therefore we has a police escort back to our car to avoid any repercussions of turning the man in. However, this group of youths were closer to early twenties!