Canadian Recounts His Near-Death Experience After His Third Moderna Shot – Suffers Cardiac Arrest, Respiratory/Kidney Failure, Paralysis, Nerve Damage, and No Brain Activity

Last week, 35-year-old Michal from Montreal, Canada took to Twitter to describe how he was severely injured after taking his third Moderna Covid-19 shot.

According to Michal, he almost died after receiving his booster shot and was hospitalized for two months. He was resuscitated by the doctors. The worst part is that the vaccine also affected his fiancee.

“I share this story for my friends and family who endured trauma throughout those few months. No one should ever have to witness and feel such pain and stress,” said Michal.

An excerpt from his Twitter thread can be found down below:

My fiancé and I were supposed to get married in July 2022. Given the first two vaccine mandates, we figured that we had no choice but to keep on taking the boosters in order to be able to travel for our honeymoon and have [the] liberties to go to stores, etc.

We decided to take the 3rd Moderna booster anticipating that perhaps it would also be mandated by the Canadian government.

On Feb 18, 2022, at 10 am we got the 3rd Moderna booster (all prior were also Moderna). The next morning, my fiancé began to have palpitations, chest pains, and shortness of breath, so I brought her to the emergency. Due to COVID rules, I couldn’t stay at the hospital so I went home.

I just rushed my fiancé to the hospital for possible atrial fibrillation according to my AliveCor KardiaMobile 6L ECG device. She’s been feeling ill today with high heart rates and high blood pressure.

While she was getting checked, I laid for most of the day in bed, was feeling a little off but shook it off, thinking maybe I just didn’t sleep well the night before.

They did an ECG on her and saw that she had tachycardia, so they gave her some pills.

They then performed an ultrasound, and told her they’d give her pills for mild heart inflamation. She was released from the hospital in the afternoon, I picked her up at around 5 pm this morning, here’s their assessment:

  • They dismiss the potential atrial fibrillation reported by the 6-lead ECG device. She argued “how else can I prove such symptoms? You’ve already made me wear a holter for 24 hours back in June/July?”
  • They proposed she now asks her family doctor to get her to wear one for more than 24 hours. Though such severe tachycardia happens here and there. Some days it’s okay, others it’s more severe. The issue with the medical system here: unless you’re dying, they don’t care.
  • They didn’t give her any medication to control her abnormal rhythms/pressure. All the doctors said it’s a little odd.
  • He kept telling her that it’s normal after the vaccine.

We’re really fed up with what’s going on [to be honest]. Ever since the vaccine she took with me, she’s had odd heart irregularities. But they’ll keep calling it a coincidence.

At around 7 pm we began to cook dinner, and I started feeling pretty severe chest pain. I took my blood pressure monitor and got a reading of 156/95 (it went even higher after). It was much higher than normal. At that moment things began to get dizzy.

I laid on the couch and told my fiancé to call an ambulance. While they were on their way, I was able to get up, clear out some space in the hallway for the stretcher and put the dogs away.

The paramedics arrived downstairs (we live in an apartment downtown Montreal), my fiancé told the paramedics “We took the Moderna booster yesterday.”

The paramedics arrived upstairs, did an ECG on me, and immediately said to me “Sir don’t panic, you just had a mild heart attack.” They gave me some pills and lifted me onto the stretcher. I think the ride to the hospital was no longer than 3 minutes.

Things started to get blurry from that moment on. The doors opened and there was a team of a dozen medical staff waiting for me. They rushed me into the emergency. After that I recall 2 things: seeing my fiancé come by to see me, and then being in a different room with IV’s.

I don’t recall them changing my clothes. They isolated me as they waited for the COVID test results to come out. During that time I was apparently texting and sending selfies to my family. I don’t recall doing any of that. Though medical reports say that I was conscious.

I will be contacting the archives departments to highlight these false reports to request modifications. I wasn’t conscious and aware of the things I was saying. A lot reported was nonsense. The next thing I remember was a series of dreams (mixed with what I believe was heaven).

I also recall opening my eyes and feeling half my face begin to slowly droop (temporary paralysis). Doctors were yelling at me “Sir can you feel your arm?” etc. I thought it was a dream, but weeks later when I woke up, neurologists told me that it really happened.

The next day my condition began to deteriorate. I was in a coma and my heart EF dropped to 45%, then to 25% and it kept dropping down to 10-15%, they had no choice but to place me on an ECMO.

It’s basically a machine which circulates blood around my body, oxygenates it and breathes for me. It’s the most aggressive form of life support. The machine kept me alive, though it’s not designed as a permanent life support.

The hospital decided to transfer me to a bigger hospital nearby as they had a stronger cardiac team. Doctors believed I may need a heart transplant. Things were looking bad. They installed an impella in my heart.

At some point, the ECMO had a malfunction, and I began to bleed from one of the openings (they cut open your pelvic area on both sides and attach thick tubes to some arteries to divert blood flow in and out of the body to the ECMO machine to oxygenate it (zoom on the picture).

I began to lose blood pretty quickly, I believe 2 units of blood was lost, and the medical team I quote from a nurse was “running around like chickens without heads” giving me transfusions as my blood pressure dropped drastically.

Unfortunately at that moment my mother was there and she witnessed towels of blood around me, while the staff waited for transport to come get me to bring me for surgery to repair the installation. My mother wanted to leave and a nurse held her back and said “no you stay.”

We believe the nurse was pretty sure I was going to die at that moment and wanted my mother to be there. Transport was taking too long to arrive, so the doctors and nurses decided to push me into surgery themselves, there wasn’t any more time left to wait.

During that surgery I lost more units of blood, and that’s when I believe I had died. I had purchased all my medical archives months later, just to find out whether I had a clinical death reported anywhere. And in fact, after that surgery I was being resuscitated.

Here’s a blacked out proof of the resuscitation after an emergency surgery:

Just for the record, I wasn’t a very religious person (more spiritual if anything), I never imagined what the afterlife would be and most importantly: when I was being rushed to the hospital I was starting to be out of it, I had zero clue that I’d die at some point.

You’d never think that these were potentially your last conscious minutes on earth.

Some days later my heart began to beat on its own again, so they removed the impella. Days later I began to slowly breath on my own again, so they removed the ECMO and decided reduce the drugs to see if I’d wake up.

Neurologists had assessed my brain and told my mother that there was little to no brain activity (they had done readings with electrodes on my head, I eventually lost hair in those areas).

Some days later I began to show signs of waking up and trying to communicate with anagrams, though I wasn’t fully conscious yet. Then I just recall waking up and knowing I had survived. They extubated me, and the first thing I told my mother was “I died and saw the afterlife.”

During that procedure I had an allergic reaction to lidocaine. I couldn’t breathe well. An open wound remained and I needed nurses to clean and pack my open wound for months, even after I left the hospital. Nurses would visit me daily at home to treat me.

It’s been over 6 months since my hospitalization and my heart is considered “normal”, though I have some mild scarring and the cardiologists told me that they don’t know the long-term effects of such scarring. After such an intensive treatment, it’s a miracle that I’m recovering.

I’m participating in a 10-year cardiovascular research program, where with my blood they’re able to regrow my heart tissue for testing. Hopefully it leads to new breakthroughs in cardiovascular health/treatments.

A few doctors in the hospital admitted that the cause was the 3rd Moderna vaccine, while others refused to even talk about it (they’d change subjects or evade the question).

Though the hospital did give me a letter stating that I was no longer allowed to take any more Moderna vaccines.

They also said that they couldn’t find any reason for all that’s happened to me. They’re currently searching for mitochondrial disease.

I was kind of a celebrity case in the hospital as medical teams were puzzled as to why any of this happened to me. Since they couldn’t find any other reason why, they came to see me and said that they have no choice but to report my case to the government and submitted.

A trace on the dose/vial that was given to me (don’t forget the fact that it all started with my fiancé being hospitalized first). Government officials called me and said that they were waiting for all my medical records to begin an investigation.

The lady whom I spoke with said “I’ve heard of myocarditis cases after the vaccine, but NOTHING as severe as your case. If this is because of the vaccine, we really need to find out why.”

I haven’t heard from them since. They also offered to formalize (put a government stamp on) the vaccine exemption for me, though said that the hospital should contact them for such request. I’m still waiting for doctors to reply to me for that.

Some extra points:

  • I experienced weird seizures though they’re not sure if they were even seizures.
  • I threw up a lot in my first day hospitalized.
  • I was delusional and was yelling at my family, they had to restrain me to the bed. I don’t recall any of that.
  • I had giant cell myocarditis.
  • In my dreams I felt in pain in the chest and kept asking doctors “please remove the metal rod from me” — I assume that I felt the installation of the impella even through my dreams.
  • I have neuropathy, and can’t feel many parts of my legs and thighs. You can poke me, put ice… don’t feel a thing.
  • Genetic testing came back negative for any immune diseases.
  • I have no memory loss.
  • I have tonsil stones in my throat, likely from the intubation.
  • I likely should’ve had died, and I hope that my case allows officials to uncover new dangers with the mRNA COVID vaccines.

You can learn more about Michal’s story on his Twitter profile: Click here. Watch his recovery story here and below:

Photo of author
Jim Hᴏft is the founder and editor of The Gateway Pundit, one of the top conservative news outlets in America. Jim was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013 and is the proud recipient of the Breitbart Award for Excellence in Online Journalism from the Americans for Prosperity Foundation in May 2016.

You can email Jim Hoft here, and read more of Jim Hoft's articles here.


Thanks for sharing!