Florida is fighting back against Biden’s border crisis.
A new emergency rule has been issued in Florida which would not allow the renewing or issuing of licenses to facilities that are housing illegal alien children.
Those that have a license and are housing illegal alien children will face strict restrictions.
An emergency rule issued by Florida authorities on Friday bars issuing or renewing licenses for any entities that house illegal immigrant children.
Under the direction of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, the state Department of Children and Families (DCF) determined that the resettlement of such children does not meet the term “evidence of need” as defined by state law and amended the state’s administrative code to say as much while cracking down on licenses.
The move is required to protect the health, safety, and wellbeing of all children in the state being cared for by childcare entities, and in the absence of a cooperative agreement between the state and the federal government regarding the illegal aliens, the agency said.
Facilities that are already housing the children will be able to keep housing them but will face stricter regulations.
On top of this, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced a six-step plan to tackle illegal immigration into Florida.
1. Ban state and local agencies from doing business with or providing benefits to any private-sector business or NGO that helps facilitate illegal immigration to Florida.
2. Ban state agencies from renewing state contracts with transportation companies, such as airlines and bus services, that facilitate illegal immigration to Florida.
3. Require private-sector businesses and NGOs, who facilitate illegal immigration to Florida, to provide compensation to the state of Florida to cover all costs that fall on taxpayers.
4. Mandate county and local jails, as well as courts, to collect immigration status data at the time of a suspect’s arrest and conviction. The information would be reported to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
5. Ban Florida officials from providing any discretionary benefits to illegal aliens while state agencies and hospitals will be required to annually report taxpayer-funded expenses for illegal aliens.
6. Add the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity as an enforcer of E-Verify
The Biden Administration was caught sending illegal aliens into Florida.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is working with the Florida legislature to find a way to stop illegal migrants from being dropped in his state, according to reports.
DeSantis’ office has announced that the government has sent more than 70 flights of migrants to Jacksonville, Florida.
“Over 70 air charter flights [on] jetliner airliners coming from the southwest border have landed at Jacksonville International Airport,” Larry Keefe, DeSantis’ public safety czar, told the Washington Examiner. “On average, there’s 36 passengers on each of these flights. And that has been going on over the course of the summer through September.”
“We’re in a sad situation of trying to run an investigation. Who is facilitating this travel? How are they getting here? Who are the support people? Who are the sponsors?” Keefe asked, according to the report.