Terry Roberts, the attorney for the family of Ashli Babbitt, joined Newsmax TV back in April to discuss the family’s ongoing attempts to seek justice in the shooting death of their daughter Ashli.
Roberts said then he is handling the civil action that will be filed, adding, “The family and I were disappointed in the Department of Justice decision on this but my role really is to bring a civil action and in that way vindicate her rights.”
In regards to the DOJ’s decision to protect the identity of the reckless killer, Roberts said, “We strongly disagree with the Justice Department’s decision on this. We think the evidence is ample and would support criminal charges against the officer.”
Ashli Babbitt was one of two women who were killed by Capitol Police that day. Their stories were completely ignored and/or defended by the fake news mainstream media.
After all, they were Trump supporters.
Earlier this week the Babbitt family announced they were suing the Capitol Police for $10 million over the shooting death of their daughter Ashli.
Russia Today reported:
The family of US Air Force vet Ashli Babbitt plans to sue Capitol Police for $10 million, claiming the still-unnamed officer who shot her issued no warning before firing. His lawyer argues that his warning was muffled by his mask.
The family of the 35-year-old Trump supporter, the only person to be shot dead during the January 6 riot at the Capitol, has announced plans to file a wrongful-death lawsuit against the Capitol Police, pointing to video footage of the shooting in which the officer in question appears to give no warning before firing the shot.
The US Capitol Police are liable for Babbitt’s death, the lawsuit claims, seeking $10 million in damages. “It’s not debatable. There was no warning,” family attorney Terry Roberts told RealClearInvestigations.