Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) slammed Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s corrupt impeachment proceedings on Wednesday morning.
The Senate Leader added that the proposed impeachment resolution “falls way short” and sets “a new low” for the country.
McConnell on Pelosi's impeachment resolution: "It falls way short, way short…Instead of setting a high bar House Democrats seem determined to set a new low."
Accuses Pelosi of endorsing a "bizarre" process that treats Schiff "as if he were a defacto special prosecutor"
— Lindsay Wise (@lindsaywise) October 30, 2019
Breitbart’s Joel Pollak wrote about the several flaws in the proposed resolution that eliminates equal justice for Republicans or the White House.
1. The resolution gives authority to the House Intelligence Committee that it has never had before.
2. The resolution does not provide the minority with equal subpoena power, as in the past.
3. The resolution waters down minority powers over the release of Intelligence transcripts.
4. The resolution does not compel the release of past testimony.
5. The resolution restricts the president’s right to be represented.
McConnell also ripped the Do-Nothing Democrats on taking a year off in their attempt to compose a crime to impeach the US president.
WATCH: @senatemajldr slams the do-nothing democrats for not doing their job.
“The country cannot afford for Democrats in Congress to take a one year vacation from any productive legislation just because they’d rather obsess over impeachment.” pic.twitter.com/yKRXYeGjag
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) October 30, 2019