21-Year-Old Honduran Native Accused of Raping 6-Year-Old Girl in Montgomery County, Maryland – Faces 155 Years in Prison
A 21-year-old Honduran native was accused of raping a 6-year-old girl and then claimed that if she told anyone about the sexual assault he’d “ground her for 100 days.”
Wilder Hernandez-Nolasco, 21, of Silver Spring, Maryland began sexually assaulting the little girl (possibly a family member) when she was just 5 years old — and the Democrats endorse this evil with their silence.
The victim told police that Wilder Hernandez-Nolasco touched her vagina with his hand, digitally penetrated her vagina, exposed his penis, had the victim touch it and engage in vaginal intercourse, according to the statement of charges.
Wilder Hernandez-Nolasco admitted to police he sexually assaulted the girl, but claims he didn’t vaginally rape her, according to the statement of charges.
Hernandez-Nolasco is facing 155 years in prison and was charged with the following:
- Two counts of second degree rape for vaginal intercourse
- Two counts of second degree rape for digital penetration
- Two counts of third degree rape for forcing the victim to touch his penis
- One count of sexual abuse of a minor in violation of 3-602 of the Annotated Code of Maryland
- One count of sexual abuse of a minor continuing course of conduct in violation of 3-315 of the Annotated Code of Maryland
NEW: 21yo Wilder Hernandez-Nolasco of Silver Spring, Md. is accused of raping a six-year-old girl.
Cops say the Honduran native told the victim he'd ground her for "100 days" if she told anyone.
Hernandez-Nolasco faces 155 years in prison. The source of his injuries is unknown. pic.twitter.com/puGK5XDIWf
— Kevin Lewis (@ABC7Kevin) September 16, 2019
Read the statement of charges here: