Enough! Anti-Trump London Mayor Sadiq Khan Snubbed By Queen – NOT Invited to Trump State Banquet at Buckingham Palace
In June 2017 Muslim Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, called on the British government to cancel a state visit from US President Trump. Sadiq Khan was angry over criticism by President Trump over the city’s response to a recent Islamic terror attack.
At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 4, 2017
Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 5, 2017
The London mayor was outraged at the US president’s criticism.
Sadiq Khan has continued to attack the US president the past two years.
On Friday Queen Elizabeth announced the invitation list for the banquet for President Trump.
London Mayor Sadiq Khan did not make the list.
SADIQ KHAN has been shunned by the Queen, who has not invited the London Mayor to US President Donald Trump’s state banquet at Buckingham Palace.
Labour’s Mr Khan was left off the guest list by the Monarch, despite announcing he would be happy to meet the American. Mr Khan’s spokesman, Jonathan Weisgard, told Newsweek: “The mayor has not been invited to the state banquet.” Invitations were sent to Lib Dem leader Sir Vince Cable and Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, who both declined to attend.
Mr Khan and Mr Trump have clashed on numerous occasions in the run-up to the President’s second state visit, the first being last year.