More Fascism in Action: Top Liberal Groups Send Out Communist Blacklist of Trump Officials to US Corporations
The Democrat Party is finally lifting the curtain on their true intentions.
Democrats want complete control so they can institute their Socialist state without out interference.
To do that they decided in 2016 to eliminate conservative content online. Since that time the tech giants have eliminated over one billion page views to conservative websites.
Conservatives are targeted and censored on YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, Pintarest, Facebook and Google.
And now top liberal groups are sending out blacklists similar to what you might see in socialist regimes to US corporations to prevent Trump officials from ever being employed again.
The Socialist revolution is here.
We're carrying a simple message in today's @nytimes:
Corporate America should not allow administration officials responsible for Trump's family separation policy to seek refuge in their corner offices or boardrooms.#FamiliesBelongTogetherhttps://t.co/J0CZcUpklk pic.twitter.com/KMveqNPb52
— Restore Public Trust (@RestoreTrustOrg) April 7, 2019
Here is the blacklist:
● Matthew Albence, Executive Associate Director, Immigration and Customs Enforcement
● Nathalie Asher, Acting Executive Associate Director, ICE Operations
● Alex Azar, Secretary of Health and Human Services
● Matthew Bassett, Assistant Secretary for Legislation, HHS
● Rachel Brand, former Associate Attorney General
● Joseph Edlow, Deputy Attorney General, DOJ
● Eric Hargan, Deputy Secretary, HHS
● Gene Hamilton, Counselor to Attorney General, DOJ
● Jonathan Hayes, Office of Refugee Resettlement, HHS
● Thomas Homan, Former Acting Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement
● Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Press Secretary
● Sarah Isgur Flores, Former Spokesperson, DOJ
● Lynn A. Johnson, Assistant Secretary for Family Support, HHS
● John Kelly, Former White House Chief of Staff and Secretary of Homeland Security
● Kathy Kraninger, former Associate Director for Government Programs, OMB
● Scott Lloyd, Former Director of the Office of Refugee Resettlement
● Kevin McAleenan, Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection
● James McHenry, Director of Office of Immigration Review, DOJ
● Stephen Miller, Senior Advisor to the President
● Kirstjen Nielsen, Secretary of Homeland Security
● Carla Provost, Chief of U.S. Border Patrol
● Jeff Sessions, Former U.S. Attorney General
● Judy Stecker, Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs, HHS
● Jallyn Sualog, Deputy Director of Office of Refugee Resettlement, HHS
● Ronald Vitiello, Acting Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement
● Steven Wagner, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Administration for Children
and Families, HHS
● Maggie Wynne, Counselor for Human Services Policy, HHS
FOX News reported:
As outgoing Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen looks for her next job following her resignation Sunday, she may find herself battling a liberal blacklisting effort against those who’ve served in the Trump administration.
Nielsen’s name appears on a list that a cabal of immigration and civil rights groups recently sent to the CEOs of American companies, urging them not to hire Trump officials who were involved in last year’s separation of migrant children from their families.
Other current and former Trump administration officials targeted include John Kelly, the former White House chief of staff, and Sarah Sanders, the current White House press secretary.
“Some of these individuals have left the administration in recent months,” the letter to the CEOs states. “Regardless of when they leave, they should not be allowed to seek refuge in your boardrooms or corner offices. Allowing them to step off the revolving door and into your welcoming arms should be a nonstarter.”