JOHN SOLOMON: Ukrainian Prosecutor Says Justice Department Refused Evidence on Dems, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden
Ukrainian sources told award winning investigative journalist John Solomon that the Trump Justice Department is not following up on evidence given to the department showing Democrats and their allies in Kiev sought to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.
John Solomon interviewed Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department.
Kulyk told Solomon that he, along with other senior law enforcement officials, have tried since last year to get visas from the US embassy in Kiev, but the US ambassador blocked them from obtaining visas.
“We were supposed to share this information during a working trip to the United States. However, the (U.S.) ambassador blocked us from obtaining a visa. She didn’t explicitly deny our visa, but also didn’t give it to us,” Kulyk told Solomon.
Ukrainian businessmen “authorized payments for lobbying efforts directed at the U.S. government,” Kulyk told Solomon. “In addition, these payments were made from funds that were acquired during the money-laundering operation. We have information that a U.S. company was involved in these payments.”
That company Kulyk referred to is tied to one or more prominent Democrats.
In another example of Democrat and Deep State corruption, Kulyk said, Ukrainian investigators gathered evidence that money paid to a Democrat was reportedly hidden by Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) during the 2016 election because of pressure from the US government to keep the person’s name a secret.
“In the course of this investigation, we found that there was a situation during which influence was exerted on the NABU, so that the name of (the American) would not be mentioned,” he said.
The Ukrainians gave John Solomon a list of evidence of Democrat wrongdoing which included big names like Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden:
- Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. The effort included leaking an alleged ledger showing payments to then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort;
- Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials that involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump;
- Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukrainian relations for the Obama administration. Biden’s son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;
- Records that Vice President Biden pressured Ukrainian officials in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor who oversaw an investigation of Burisma Holdings and who planned to interview Hunter Biden about the financial transfers;
- Correspondence showing members of the State Department and U.S. embassy in Kiev interfered or applied pressure in criminal cases on Ukrainian soil;
- Disbursements of as much as $7 billion in Ukrainian funds that prosecutors believe may have been misappropriated or taken out of the country, including to the United States.
Kulyk’s boss, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, told John Solomon that he has enough evidence on Joe Biden and his family to get a meeting with Attorney General Bill Barr.
“I’m looking forward to meeting with the attorney general of the United States in order to start and facilitate our joint investigation regarding the appropriation of another $7 billion in U.S. dollars with Ukrainian legal origin,” Lutsenko said.
Recall, after leaving office in 2017, Joe Biden Bragged about strong-arming the government of Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor.
Joe Biden made the remarks during a meeting of foreign policy specialists. Biden said he, “Threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.” Biden suggested during his talk that Barack Obama was in on the threat.
Last week, John Solomon revealed what Biden did not tell his audience. Joe Biden had Poroshenko fired because he was investigating Joe Biden’s son Hunter.
Kulyk confirmed to John Solomon that Ukraine is investigating the Joe Biden scandal: “We have evidence and witnesses stating that Joe Biden applied pressure on Ukrainian law enforcement to stop the investigation.”
“It’s like no one at DOJ is listening. There is some compelling evidence that should at least be looked at, evaluated, but the door seems shut at both State and Justice,” said an American who has been contacted by Ukrainian officials for help and briefed on the evidence against Democrats, reported Solomon.
If the Justice Department was serious about investigating ‘foreign influence’ on the 2016 presidential election, they would investigate Hillary Clinton and her communications with the Ukrainians — who actually gave her campaign dirt on Trump campaign manager, Paul Manafort.
You can read John Solomon’s full report at The Hill here.
Ukrainian authorities say they have evidence of Democratic wrongdoing but US won’t review it https://t.co/r4oWws6htX
— John Solomon (@jsolomonReports) April 7, 2019