BREAKING: MASS SHOOTING at Christchurch Mosque in New Zealand – 40-50 Injured – Gunman in Military Uniform

There was a shooting at a Christchurch mosque in New Zealand on Friday afternoon.

Several people are injured.
Hospitals are expecting 40-50 victims.
The witnesses describe a man in military uniform is responsible for the shooting.

Via Stuff.nz:
Weapons marked with criminals’ names
The gunman’s rifle and magazines reportedly have a number of names written on it – including Alexandre Bissonette and Luca Traini, who also committed mosque shootings in Italy and Canada.

The New Zealand Herald says there was a shooting at a second mosque.

Mohan Ibrahim described to the Herald running for his life to escape the gunman. He was one of 200 people in Christchurch’s Masjid Al Noor mosque when he heard shots being fired.

“At first we thought it was an electric shock but then all these people started running.”

He said there had been lots of people killed and many injured.

“I still have friends inside.

“I have been calling my friends but there are many I haven’t heard from. I am scared for my friends lives.”

He said there had been lots of people killed and many injured.

You Might Like

Comments

As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. The same applies to trolling, the use of multiple aliases, or just generally being a jerk. Enforcement of this policy is at the sole discretion of the site administrators and repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without warning. Guest posting is disabled for security reasons.

You Might Like