Ted Malloch: Who is Trump’s Speechwriter?

Guest post by Ted Malloch the author of Davos, Aspen and Yale

“The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.”

“Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.”

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

“A true patriot will defend his country from its government.”

“Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.”

“Who will govern the governors? There is only one force in the nation that can be depended upon to keep the government pure and the governors honest, and that is the people themselves. They alone, if well informed, are capable of preventing the corruption of power, and of restoring the nation to its rightful course if it should go astray. They alone are the safest depositories of the ultimate powers of government.”


“The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite.”

“Were we directed from Washington when to sow and when to reap, we should soon want bread.”

“I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious. Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have … The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases. The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”

“A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicities.”

”The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”

All of these quotations come directly from the pen of our third President (from 1801-1809) author of the Declaration of Independence and Founding Father, Thomas Jefferson.

Does anyone, Democrat or Republican question his patriotism?

Each one sounds identical to things Donald Trump has said on:
crony capitalism, military security, guns, over regulation, government oversight, democracy, elites, bureaucracy, media misinformation, fake news and limiting government in our lives — during his this 45th presidency.

Both men are patriotic Americans.

Trump now voices the real populist American voice, not the elite globalist views of his immediate predecessors.

He embodies the sentiments of American citizens and a sovereign nation.

Listen to Thomas Jefferson, even if you can’t stand Trump.

Then realize they are one and the same!

Ted Malloch is the author of Davos, Aspen and Yale

You Might Like

Comments

As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. The same applies to trolling, the use of multiple aliases, or just generally being a jerk. Enforcement of this policy is at the sole discretion of the site administrators and repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without warning. Guest posting is disabled for security reasons.

You Might Like