Triple Amputee Veteran Launches Border Wall GoFundMe
A Florida-based triple amputee veteran has created a GoFundMe push to fund President Trump’s border wall through donations from the public.
Brian Kolfage, who launched the GoFundMe, has also been an active free speech advocate who has spoken against censorship on digital media platforms.
His message, in full, is posted below. Kolfage promises that he will make sure the United States government will be legally required to spend the donations on the wall and only the wall.
“Like a majority of Americans we elected President Donald J Trump to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.
As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.
I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it’s time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.
“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that’s half the wall. We can do this.
Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victor. They’d rather see President Trump fail, than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.
This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens. This needs to be shared every single day by each of you on social media. We can do it, and we can help President Trump make America safe again!
• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion. When get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.
• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds to allow us to fund the wall as an option. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.
• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall. If for ANY reason we don’t reach our goal we will refund your donation.
• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.
• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.
• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny.
LET’S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again”