John Solomon Bombshell: At Least 6 Deep State Operatives Attempted to Infiltrate Trump Camp During 2016 Election
John Solomon dropped another bombshell Friday on the historic Obama Spygate scandal.
According to Solomon, there were at least six different Deep State operatives who attempted to infiltrate and set up the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.
Recent documents also revealed the Obama deep state operatives contacted Trump campaign officials in Great Britain prior to the launch of any FBI investigation.
On Friday night John Solomon teased his latest breaking report on Hannity. Solomon said at least six operatives were used by the Deep State to infiltrate the Trump campaign. The operatives were sent out BEFORE the official FBI investigation of Trump was launched in July 2016.
John Solomon at The Hill reported:
Interviews with more than 50 witnesses in the Trump case and reviews of hundreds of pages of court filings confirm the following:
- At least six people with long-established ties to the FBI or to U.S. and Western intelligence made entrees to key figures in the Trump business organization or his presidential campaign between March and October 2016;
- Campaign figures were contacted by at least two Russian figures whose justification for being in the United States were rare law enforcement parole visas controlled by the U.S. Justice Department;
- Intelligence or diplomatic figures connected to two of America’s closest allies, Britain and Australia, gathered intelligence or instigated contacts with Trump campaign figures during that same period;
- Some of the conversations and contacts that were monitored occurred on foreign soil and resulted in the creation of transcripts;
- Nearly all of the contacts involved the same overture — a discussion about possible political dirt or stolen emails harmful to Hillary Clinton, or unsolicited business in London or Moscow;
- Several of the contacts occurred before the FBI formally launched a legally authorized probe into the Trump campaign and possible collusion on July 31, 2016.
The recipients of these overtures are all household names, thanks to the infamy of the now very public probe — Paul Manafort, Donald Trump Jr., Michael Cohen, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, Sam Clovis and Roger Stone, to name a few.
Some of the instigators of the contacts have been acknowledged in public: Professor Stefan Halper, Russian businessman Hank Greenberg, former MI6 agent Christopher Steele and former FBI informer Felix Sater, who is “Individual 2” identified in the Cohen plea deal this week.
Others I identified through interviews, but U.S. officials have asked me to keep them private