Trump *Did* Know: Was Informed About Eric Schneiderman’s Sexual Abuses Back In 2013
As previously reported by The Gateway Pundit:
Media exploded after it was revealed New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who is working with Mueller on Paul Manafort’s case has been accused of physical abuse by four women.
Schneiderman even threatened to stalk, wiretap phones and KILL the women if they broke up with him!
With the explosive story, much of Twitter was fascinated with President Trump having predicted this all the way back in 2013 when he said, “Weiner is gone, Spitzer is gone – next will be lightweight A.G. Eric Schneiderman. Is he a crook? Wait and see, worse than Spitzer or Weiner.”
Weiner is gone, Spitzer is gone – next will be lightweight A.G. Eric Schneiderman. Is he a crook? Wait and see, worse than Spitzer or Weiner
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 11, 2013
It turns out that both Trump and Cohen had the story all the way back in 2013, according to a letter filed Friday in New York federal court by one of the woman’s attorneys.
President Donald Trump and his personal attorney Michael Cohen both knew of three women who accused former New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman of sexually inappropriate behavior back in 2013, according to a letter sent by an attorney representing the women.
The filing made by attorney Peter J. Gleason to U.S. Southern District Court Judge Kimba Wood Friday stated that he told a journalist about each of the women and the reporter suggested he speak with Donald Trump about the matter in 2013.
Gleason also asserts that he later received a call from Cohen, which he believed confirmed Trump had indeed heard about the allegations made against Schneiderman.
Trump had predicted Schneiderman’s demise in a tweet sent in September 2013, stating that he would be gone after the falls of fellow New York officials Anthony Weiner and Eliot Spitzer due to sex scandals.