Trump Attorney Receives “Pretty Significant” Documents Related to Obama Unmasking Scandal After Filing FOIA Lawsuit
An attorney for Trump, Jay Sekulow and his senior counsel Carly Gammill appeared in a Washington D.C. federal court Thursday morning to find out when they will be receiving documents related to the Obama unmasking scandal.
The ACLJ filed a FOIA lawsuit last summer and they are just now beginning to receive documents.
Sekulow stated on his radio show Jay Live on Thursday, the ACLJ (American Center for Law and Justice) just received some of the unmasking documents and they are “significant” and “newsworthy.”
Jay Sekulow said the State Department and NSA have over 9,000 documents related to the Obama unmasking case.
The American Center for Law and Justice is expected to receive a portion of the unmasking documents on a monthly basis.
Sekulow says he has received some information from the State Department already and will be revealing details Monday.
“I’m not gonna go into the details of what we’ve gotten so far but we will be doing that on Monday’s broadcast and they’re pretty significant,” Jay Sekulow said.
Sekulow said this is going to be quite a battle ahead with the courts and to “prepare for war.”
As usual, the Deep State bureaucracy is slow walking the documents in an effort to stonewall.
Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice, former U.S. Ambassador to the UN, Samantha Power and Ben Rhodes are at the center of the unmasking scandal.
Hundreds of Americans were unmasked in the last year of the Obama Administration.
Sekulow pointed out that many illegal leaks of Trump’s transition were directly tied to the unmasking scandal.
Full video of Jay Sekulow discussing his federal court appearance on Obama’s unmasking:
— Jay Sekulow (@JaySekulow) April 5, 2018