LIES! FBI Says They Could Not Identify “Nikolas Cruz” after YouTube Threats — BUT HIS PROFILE AND NAME WAS ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA!
Florida officials including Republican Governor Rick Scott and Attorney General Pam Bondi joined local officials again Thursday morning in Parkland, Florida after the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
During the Thursday morning briefing the local FBI chief made comments on the YouTube threat shooter Nikolas Cruz made online in 2017.
Nikolas Cruz, the suspect in Wednesday’s horrific massacre at a Florida high school, was allegedly reported to the FBI in September after he left a comment on a bail bondsman’s YouTube channel saying that he was going to be a “professional school shooter.”
Nicolas Cruz posted this comment on YouTube.
The former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School had previously been expelled for disciplinary problems prior to the mass shooting that left 17 people dead.
On Thursday morning the local FBI chief Robert F. Lasky responded to reports of the online threat by killer Nikolas Cruz.
Chief Lasky then was asked about the threat by reporters.
Lasky: “We do not know if it was the same person. We, through our database checks, we could not positively identify him. We’re going back. We’re scrubbing the information. We’re looking at it again. I am not willing to say at this time that it was the same person.”
The YouTube comment was posted by “Nikolas Cruz” – spelled with a ‘K” – and yet the FBI now says they didn’t know if it was the same person?
THIS IS A LIE….
Killer Nikolas Cruz used his real name on YouTube.
The threats were made in September.
Killer Nikolas Cruz ALSO used his real name on Instagram where his account is loaded with several photos of Cruz in a mask with a gun.
His Instagram account stretch back to 2015 through 2017.
The FBI either ignored the threat or need better investigators.