REVEALED: Here’s What Dirty Cop Mueller and His Team of Liberal Hack Lawyers Are Costing Taxpayers Per Month
SHUT IT DOWN.
The Mueller ‘Russia’ investigation was built on a foundation of lies and cost taxpayers $6.7 million within the first 5 months!
Thanks to AG Sessions for recusing himself, corrupt swamp creature Rosenstein appointed Special Counsel Robert Mueller to target Trump and his team in what is the greatest witch hunt in US political history.
To add insult to injury, Americans are paying over $1 million a month, watching in horror as an innocent president is investigated yet the real criminals–Hillary, Lynch, Obama, Holder, Rice, McCabe, Comey et al walk freely.
The Justice Department released a report Tuesday detailing the cost of Mueller’s investigation from May 17th 2017-Sept 30th 2017.
In four and a half months, American tax payers have paid MILLIONS of dollars for Mueller’s hacks.
Direct and Reimbursed Expenditures (note 1)
Personnel Compensation and Benefits (note 2) $1,709,597
Travel and Transportation of Persons (note 3) 223,643
Transportation of Things 156
Rent, Communications, and Utilities 362,550
Contractual Services (note 4) 157,339
Supplies and Materials 26,442
Acquisition of Equipment (note 5) 733,969
Total SCO Expenditures (note 6) $ 3,213,695
Mueller’s witch hunt also cost the Justice Department about $3.5 million on work attributable to the ‘Russia’ investigation, according to the DOJ report, totaling $6.7 million!
Americans are mad as hell!
We are paying millions of dollars to pay Trump-hating lawyers who are hell bent on taking down a president who won the election in an electoral landslide all because of a Hillary-funded garbage dossier!
One of the FBI agents was recently removed for sending anti-Trump text messages to an FBI lawyer with whom he was having an affair with.
Another Mueller hack was just revealed to have praised Sally Yates for defying Trump’s travel ban.
In an email obtained by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, Andrew Weissmann, special counsel Robert Mueller’s right hand man, praised then-acting attorney general Sally Yates for standing up to President Trump’s travel ban order.
We have been reporting on Mueller’s liberal dream team for months.
So have numerous other media outlets.
We reported in August that the entire team was Trump haters. Here is a summary of the Mueller team –
- Robert Mueller – Special Counsel Team leader. — Best friend to fired leaker James Comey a key witness in the case and cohort at the FBI in assisting Mueller to enable the Clintons to get away with their many crimes.
- Rush Atkinson, an attorney on detail from the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section at the Department of Justice
— Donated $200 to Clinton in 2016
- Peter Carr – DOJ spokesman under Barack Obama.
- Andrew Goldstein, a public corruption prosecutor on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York — Worked under Trump-basher Preet Bharara in the liberal New York southern district.
- Adam Jed, an appellate attorney on detail from DOJ’s Civil Division. — Defended Obamacare at the DOJ.
- Lisa Page, an attorney on detail from the FBI’s Office of the General Counsel and a former trial attorney with the Criminal Division’s Organized Crime and Gang Section – Investigated Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash, a one-time business partner of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, at the DOJ.
- Elizabeth Prelogar, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General. -Fluent in Russian; former law clerk to Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan.
- James Quarles, a former partner at WilmerHale and a former assistant special prosecutor for the Watergate Special Prosecution Force. –Former assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.
- Jeannie Rhee, a former partner at WilmerHale who has served in the Office of Legal Counsel at DOJ and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia. — Rhee is a Clinton Foundation Lawyer and former Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Office of Legal Counsel under Barack Obama.
- Brandon Van Grack, an attorney on detail from the Justice Department’s National Security Division.
— Led a grand jury inquiry in Northern Virginia scrutinizing former Trump associate Michael Flynn’s foreign lobbying.
- Andrew Weissmann, who is on detail from the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section and who has served as general counsel at the FBI and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York. — Weissmann donated $2,300 to the Obama Victory Fund in 2008, $2,000 to the DNC in 2006 and at least $2,300 to the Clinton campaign in 2007.
- Aaron Zebley, a former partner at WilmerHale who has previously served with Mueller at the FBI and has served as an assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia. — Worked with Robert Mueller at the WilmerHale firm.
- Aaron Zelinsky, an attorney on detail from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Maryland. — Worked under Assistant AG Rod Rosenstein in Maryland.
- Zainab Ahmad, a top national security prosecutor on detail from U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York.
- Michael Dreeben, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General, described by former colleagues as one of the brightest criminal law experts of the past two generations.
Jeff Sessions needs to step down immediately.
He is corrupt and compromised.