Las Vegas Police Releases Dramatic Body Cam Footage From Night of Shooting (VIDEO)
The Las Vegas Police Department has released dramatic body camera footage from Sunday night’s mass shooting.
WATCH: Las Vegas Metro Police Dept. releases body cam footage from night of shooting. https://t.co/7YRBIj15Ni
— NBC News (@NBCNews) October 4, 2017
As previously reported, crazed shooter Stephen Paddock slaughtered over 50 people Sunday night at a Las Vegas country western concert in a mass shooting.
Another 500+ people were injured.
Paddock set up a camera inside of his hotel room to film his shooting rampage. He also set up surveillance in the hallway to keep an eye on law enforcement closing in on him.
What did he say during his rampage? Did he go on a tirade before his shooting spree? Interior photos have leaked online of Paddock’s hotel suite at the Mandalay Bay and there appears to be a note on a small side table.
(warning: disturbing photo)
Photos via Daily Star UK: There appears to be a handwritten note on a side table:
Police found an arsenal in Paddock’s suite at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. Photo of a few firearms:
The Gateway Pundit also reported on other photos released earlier:
https://twitter.com/JacquiHeinrich/status/915182518587891712?ref_src=twsrc% 5Etfw&ref_url=http% 3A% 2F% 2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com% 2F2017% 2F10% 2Fphotos-emerge-inside-vegas-shooters-hotel-room-suicide-note% 2F
More information about the shooter and details unfolding surrounding Paddock as The Guardian reported:
- A total of 59 people have died, not including the suspect, and 527 people have been injured.
- Police said authorities found several pounds of ammonium nitrate, a material used to make explosives, in the suspect’s car.
- At least 17 guns were found in the hotel room of the shooter.
- The shooter is believed to have fired roughly 500 yards from his hotel room to the site of the concert.
- The suspect had a girlfriend, who is currently in Tokyo, according to police, who are continuing to investigate her and plan to meet with her when she returns.
- Police are preparing to raid another property of the suspect in Reno, Nevada.
- Authorities still have no information to share about a possible motive for the shooting.
NBC News also reported that Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock wired $100,000 to the Philippines one week before Sunday’s mass murder.