Judicial Watch Slams DOJ with Three Lawsuits For Info on Deep State McCabe
(Washington, DC) – Conservative watchdog group, Judicial Watch announced Friday that they filed three separate FOIA lawsuits against the DOJ seeking records for Deep State Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe relating to his political activities, travel vouchers, and employment status.
Sara Carter of Circa News recently reported that sources are telling her that NatSec Advisor, H.R. McMaster has been communicating White House internal politics to Deep State Acting FBI Director Andy McCabe. Carter then implied that more White House shake-ups are perhaps on the horizon.
Via Judicial Watch:
The first FOIA lawsuit, filed on July 24 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:17-cv-01494)), seeks the following:
- Any and all records of communication between FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and other FBI or Department of Justice (“DOJ”) officials regarding, concerning or relating to ethical issues concerning the involvement of Andrew McCabe and/or his wife, Dr. Jill McCabe, in political campaigns;
- Any and all records related to ethical guidance concerning political activities provided to Deputy Director McCabe by FBI and/or DOJ officials or elements.
The second Judicial Watch FOIA lawsuit, filed on July 26, seeks communication records between then-Deputy Director McCabe and Gov. Terry McAuliffe, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and the Democratic Party of Virginia (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:17-cv-01495)), including:
- Any and all records of communication between Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and any of the following individuals:
- Any official within the office of the Governor of Virginia, including but not limited to Governor Terry McAuliffe;
- Any official, representative or employee with the Democratic National Committee;
- Any official, representative or employee with the Democratic Party of Virginia.
The third FOIA lawsuit, also filed by Judicial Watch on July 26 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:17-cv-01493)), seeks the following:
- Any and all Standard Forms 50 and 52 (i.e., SF-50s and SF-52s) for FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe;
- Any and all requests for approvals of travel submitted by FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe;
- Any and all travel vouchers and accompanying receipts and related documentation submitted by FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe;
- Any and all calendar entries for FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.
Thank God for Judicial Watch as they tirelessly work around the clock to fight and expose the Deep State.
President of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton had this to say about Andrew McCabe:
“There are numerous questions about the ethics and judgement of the FBI’s top leadership, particularly Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. These new lawsuits will help Americans ‘watch the watchers’ at the powerful FBI.”
McCabe is the swamp!
concerns came after revelations by media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, that a political action committee affiliated with Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, who has ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, contributed almost $500,000 to the 2015 Virginia state Senate campaign of McCabe’s wife, Jill McCabe. (She lost the election.) She also received $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is connected to McAuliffe, a Democrat.
— Judicial Watch 🔎 (@JudicialWatch) July 30, 2017