Jill Marie Sundberg was murdered in December outside of her trailer park. Sundberg got into an argument with Gustavo Tapia Rodriguez. So Rodriquez dragged her into the forest and shot her dead.
Sundberg was shot 13 times.
At least one of the men arrested was an illegal alien.
NBC Right Now reported:
Arrests have been made in connection with the shooting death of Jill Marie Sundberg, age 31, whose body was found 1.5 miles west of Silica Road around 12:25 p.m. on December 22nd, 2016.
Advertisement - story continues below
A team consisting of Grant County Sheriff’s Office Detectives/Deputies, Interagency Narcotics Enforcement (INET) Detectives, U.S. Marshalls, all worked together during the investigation and subsequent arrest of:
• Gustavo Tapia Rodriguez, and alleged shooter, age 39, charged with murder in the first degree and kidnapping in the first degree;
• Ambrosio Mendez Villanueva, age 25, charged with murder in the first degree and kidnapping in the first degree;
• Julio Mendez Villanueva, age 25, charged with murder in the first degree and kidnapping in the first degree;
• Fernando Marcos Gutierrez, age 33, been charged with being a material witness along with immigration charges;
• Salvador Espinoz a Gomez, age 24, charged with being a material witness, and possession of a firearm, drug charges, as well as immigration charges.
According to multiple witness accounts, the victim, Jill Sundberg, was in an argument with the alleged shooter, Gustavo Tapia Rodriguez, at the Shady Tree RV Park, on the evening in question. Shortly after the argument, she was reportedly taken against her will to the location where her body was later discovered. She was reportedly shot 13 times by the alleged shooter.
At least one of the men, Fernando Marcos Gutierrez, is an illegal alien.