Dagen McDowell to Hillary: You’re Not Going to Get More Votes Based on Pompous, Elitist, Establishment Turncoats

You Can Put Lipstick on a Pig – But It’s Still a Pig–
Needless to say FOX Business Network anchor and FOX News business correspondent Dagen McDowell is not impressed with Hillary Clinton’s attempt to reach out to Republican voters.

Hillary, who SLAMMED American hunters yesterday, is running on a third term of the Barack Obama’s disastrous presidency.
Over 70% of Americans believe the US is on the wrong track – the other 30% must be living in a bubble.

mcdowall turncoats

Several GOP elites have endorsed Hillary Clinton this year. Hillary is trying to make herself look more moderate after her long record of radical far left policies.

Dagen McDowell is not buying it.

“Yeah, I don’t think you’re going to get people to change the way they vote based on a few pompous, elitist, establishment players who are now turncoats.”

Bravo. Well said, Dagen.

You Might Like


As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. The same applies to trolling, the use of multiple aliases, or just generally being a jerk. Enforcement of this policy is at the sole discretion of the site administrators and repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without warning. Guest posting is disabled for security reasons.

You Might Like