Figures. Lois Lerner Received $129,000 in Bonuses While Targeting Conservative Tea Party Groups
The IRS Conservative Targeting Scandal included:
- Hundreds of conservative groups were targeted
- At least 5 pro-Israel groups
- Constitutional groups
- Groups that criticized Obama administration
- At least two pro-life groups
- An 83 year-old Nazi concentration camp survivor
- A 180 year-old Baptist paper
- A Texas voting-rights group
- A Hollywood conservative group was targeted and harassed
- Conservative activists and businesses
- At least one conservative Hispanic group
- IRS continued to target groups even after the scandal was exposed
- 10% of Tea Party donors were audited by the IRS
- And… 100% of the 501(c)(4) Groups Audited by IRS Were Conservative
However, Lerner did grant tax exempt status to the Royal Order of Jesters, a prostitution ring and classified their headquarters as a museum.
And then there’s this…
Former IRS official Lois Lerner received $129,300 in bonuses between 2010 and 2013, records obtained through the Freedom of Information Act show.
They appreciated her accomplishments.