The IRS Conservative Targeting Scandal involved:
- At least 292 conservative groups
- At least 5 pro-Israel groups
- Constitutional groups
- Groups that criticized Obama administration
- At least two pro-life groups
- A Texas voting-rights group
- A Hollywood conservative group was targeted and harassed
- Conservative activists and businesses
- At least one conservative Hispanic group
- IRS continued to target groups even after the scandal was exposed
And now we know that Democrats agree with this thuggery.
Yesterday Senator Chuck Schumer addressed John Podesta’s Center for Amrican Progress.
He called on the IRS to continue its targeting of Tea Party activities.
Advertisement - story continues below
Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) also told John Podesta’s Center for American Progress the Tea Party opposes amnesty and immigration reform because of racism.