News You May Have Missed Yesterday
News you may have missed yesterday:
- Before the bodies were cold, Sen. Feinstein calls for stricter gun control measures and Jay Carney said President Obama is “implementing executive action” and committed to strengthening gun laws.
- CIA employee suspended for not signing Benghazi non-disclosure agreement and forced to seek legal council.
- Los Angeles illegal aliens to receive $650 million in welfare benefits.
- President Obama waived a provision of federal law that prohibits the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to Syrian rebels.
- Naval yard shooting suspect believed he was racially discriminated against.
- Andrew Breitbart’s “Sweet, Sweet Victories”.
- 17 year old black teen arrested for killing 71 year old man in Florida. (Caught on Video)