From theory to practice, the Obama Youth Brigades are now up and running in high schools.
Atlas Shrugs reported last night that a reader, Chuck, has a student in the eleventh grade in an Ohio High School. Her government class passed out this propaganda recruiting paper so students could sign up as interns for Obama’s Organizing for America (OFA is the former mybarackobama.com site.)
Obama is using our public school system to recruit for his Alinsky-inspired private army. Organizing for America is (and I quote) recruiting in our high schools to “build on the movement that elected President Obama by empowering students across the country to help us bring about our agenda” …………of national socialism.
Advertisement - story continues below
Atlas posted the recommended reading from the student handout:
Check out the recommended reading list page 4:
- Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky
- The New Organizers, Zack Exley
- Stir It Up: Lessons from Community Organizing and Advocacy, Rinku Sen
- Obama Field Organizers Plot a Miracle, Zack Exley, Huffington Post
- Dreams of My Father Chicago Chapters, Barack Hussein Obama
Honestly, and people still question if this guy is a radical socialist?