During their years in the White House the Clintons set an impressive record.
The Clinton Administration was the most corrupt administration in White House history.
They put together a stunning record:
* Number close to the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 44
* Number of convictions during his administration: 33
* Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
* Number of imprisonments: 14
* Number of presidential impeachments: 1
* Number of independent counsel investigations: 7
* Number of congressional witnesses pleading the 5th Amendment: 72
* Number of witnesses fleeing the country to avoid testifying: 17
* Number of foreign witnesses who have declined interviews by investigative bodies: 19
The Clinton machine now holds the record for the administration with:
* The most number of convictions and guilty pleas
* The most number of cabinet members to come under criminal investigation
* The most number of witnesses to flee the country or refuse to testify
* The most number of key witnesses to die suddenly
* The greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
* The greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad.
This was one of those stellar records you never thought would be broken during your lifetime.
But, there is now HOPE.
The Obama Administration is out to a roaring start.
In its first 10 days on the job Team “O” has already put together quite a list:
** Obama’s Attorney General pick Eric Holder is tied to the Marc Rich scandal.
** Obama’s Health and Human Services secretary pick Tom Daschle is a tax dodger.
** Obama’s Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner is a tax dodger and lied about it.
** Obama’s Commerce Secretary pick Bill Richardson is engulfed in a pay for play scandal and was forced to step down.
** Obama’s Climate Czar, radical socialist Carol Browner, oversaw the destruction of EPA computer files in brazen violation of a federal judge’s order requiring the agency to preserve its records.
** And, the governor of his home state Hot Rod Blagojevich was F****** impeached.
It’s been an impressive start for the Obama team.
UPDATE: Nahanni has more on the first days of Obama rule.