Good work, Dems!
It only took 3 weeks and the largest transfer of private wealth to government officials in the nation’s history for Barack Obama to break at least 7 of his campaign promises.
Sweetness and Light explains:
7 Broken Promises in Record Time
1. Make government open and transparent.
2. Make it “impossible” for Congressmen to slip in pork barrel projects.
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. (Even Congressional Republicans shut out.)
4. No more secrecy.
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a bill.
6. You’ll know what’s in it.
7. We will put every pork barrel project online.
Advertisement - story continues below
Here’s Dear Leader’s infamous “Sunlight is Best Disinfectent” talk where he lays out his promises to America:
So, is anything from that talk still in play?
Or, did Obama already kill it?
And, do the cheering Obamatrons even care?