Hillary Clinton Embraces Husband's Record– Here It Is…
Hillary had hoped for a easy coronation.
Sadly, it did not turn out that way.
The Washington Post reported today that Hillary is closing her campaigns in Iowa and New Hampshire by embracing her husband’s years in the White House.
Well, why not?
The kindergarten attacks didn’t help.
The doper attacks didn’t work either.
Either did stiffin the Maidrite waitress.
The madrassa attacks? –Nope.
The attack websites? No-can-do.
The Sunday School Teacher with handy Confirmation photos? –Nada.
What else can this junior senator do?
Here are a few items Hillary may want to omit from her stump speeches…
Hillary and Bill already own all of the scandal records from their first stay at the White House- the infamous Clinton Culture of Corruption Years:
* Number close to the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 44
* Number of convictions during his administration: 33
* Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
* Number of imprisonments: 14
* Number of presidential impeachments: 1
* Number of independent counsel investigations: 7
* Number of congressional witnesses pleading the 5th Amendment: 72
* Number of witnesses fleeing the country to avoid testifying: 17
* Number of foreign witnesses who have declined interviews by investigative bodies: 19
The Clinton machine now holds the record for the administration with:
* The most number of convictions and guilty pleas
* The most number of cabinet members to come under criminal investigation
* The most number of witnesses to flee the country or refuse to testify
* The most number of key witnesses to die suddenly
* The greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
* The greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad.
Jules Crittenden says it’s a “tight” one.
Doug Ross has more on the Clinton Legacy.
UPDATE: Evidently, there are a few others who are tired of the Clinton lies and half-truths.